PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bolling "done" with Chris Christie after attack on Rand Paul (video)

jct74
07-26-2013, 04:52 PM
"You've lost a fan in me, sir." (@2:35)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLy33kjy8DI

helenpaul
07-26-2013, 05:02 PM
rand paul better realize he is in for the fight of his political life. i wish he would join the libertarian party and run in 2016. to HELL with the GOP.

liveandletlive
07-26-2013, 05:09 PM
rand paul better realize he is in for the fight of his political life. i wish he would join the libertarian party and run in 2016. to HELL with the GOP.

lol you cant be serious?

AuH20
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM

He's not going throw away the biggest microphone in the nation for the LP. Right now, exposure is all that matters, win or lose.

Brian4Liberty
07-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Damn, I can't stand Perrino and that little douchebag comedian Gutfeld.

Brian4Liberty
07-26-2013, 05:24 PM
The Christie interview where he was prompted to call out Rand was done at the Aspen Insitute? Aren't those guys behind Marco Rubio? Seems like they may be using Christie to attack Rand, and they can keep Marco out of the mud (for now).

supermario21
07-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Why the hell should we leave the GOP at the point we're starting to break the tent? Eric Bolling for a long time has been a giant neocon and now we're having moments like this. This is when we get more aggressive than ever. Doing everything Ron told us to do with regard to educating the public, and that now includes finding good GOP candidates (or Dems) to run in elections. The neocons are on the defensive. They'd love it if we ran off to the Libertarian Party.

helenpaul
07-26-2013, 07:25 PM
The Christie interview where he was prompted to call out Rand was done at the Aspen Insitute? Aren't those guys behind Marco Rubio? Seems like they may be using Christie to attack Rand, and they can keep Marco out of the mud (for now).

rubio is behind all the attacks, though some of the rubio apologists here deny it.

Sola_Fide
07-26-2013, 07:27 PM
rubio is behind all the attacks, though some of the rubio apologists here deny it.

As much as I disagree with some of the posters here, I dont think anyone is a Rubio apologist.

Working Poor
07-26-2013, 07:50 PM
The librals are spitting fire because they know Rand will go up against Hillary and expose her for the war mongering ho' that she is
It does my heart good :D

JK/SEA
07-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Christie represents the death thros of the 'fundamentalist' GOP pukes.

Brian4Liberty
07-26-2013, 07:55 PM
As much as I disagree with some of the posters here, I dont think anyone is a Rubio apologist.

No one is a Rubio apologist. But most people don't think he's any kind of mastermind either. ;)

Christian Liberty
07-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Rubio is a silver-tongued genius. Practically everyone in my family actually believes he's a conservative. And they don't fall for every conservative either. These kind of people don't think that Romney, McCain, or Christie are real conservatives. Oh, they prefer them over the Dems, partisan politics at its finest, but they don't really believe that they are conservatives.

They actually believe Rubio's Tea Party credentials.

Heck, even I wondered for a little while, until he started criticizing Rand on foreign policy. Than I knew for sure he was a joke.

Unlike Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio isn't stupid. He knows what he wants and what lies he has to tell to get it.

I respect him: much like I would respect Adolf Hitler. A dangerous foe that needs to be taken out.

Legend1104
07-26-2013, 08:18 PM
I thought that entire exchange was very interesting. It is amazing that this debate is beginning to take place. We must understand what kind of opportunity we have right now. The biggest reason that the libertarian platform is getting so much more support is because of Obama. In a way we should be thanking him because if Romney had won, this divide would be demonized and anyone that did not go along with the Romney administration would be over politically. If we don't win in 2016, some other Republican will and then any chance to change the party is going to be over. If Rand wins then all Republicans will be forced to support his presidency for the sake of the party. We truly are staring at the future of America in front of us in the next few years. I will never for get that this was all made possible because of Ron Paul.

helenpaul
07-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Rubio is a silver-tongued genius. Practically everyone in my family actually believes he's a conservative. And they don't fall for every conservative either. These kind of people don't think that Romney, McCain, or Christie are real conservatives. Oh, they prefer them over the Dems, partisan politics at its finest, but they don't really believe that they are conservatives.

Heck, even I wondered for a little while, until he started criticizing Rand on foreign policy. Than I knew for sure he was a joke.

Unlike Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio isn't stupid. He knows what he wants and what lies he has to tell to get it.

I respect him: much like I would respect Adolf Hitler. A dangerous foe that needs to be taken out.

well said. rubio is satan.

Carlybee
07-26-2013, 08:43 PM

http://www.aspeninstitute.org/people/walter-isaacson

Carlybee
07-26-2013, 08:45 PM

I'm sure there is a very politically savvy hatchet man advising him.

specsaregood
07-26-2013, 08:54 PM

Recall that it was another aspen stooge (trey grayson) that Rand thumped in the GOP primary.

fearthereaperx
07-26-2013, 09:56 PM
It's gonna be Christie/Rubio blocking for each other in 2016,

Right Wing
07-27-2013, 12:52 AM

Greg is becoming an idiot and Beckel actually made sense. The only thing that can rake my nerves more than Dana Perino is the loud chick with the funny hair on Fox. I forgot her name. Oh, Megan Kelly. I don’t know what bothers me more about Perino, her politics, her stuttering, or the sheer idiocy that comes out of her mouth when she finally stops stuttering.

anaconda
07-27-2013, 01:10 AM
"The purpose of the 4th Amendment is to trip up prosecutors." At 4:40. Where do they find these people for TV? And what's with this arbitrary distinction between "conservative" and "libertarian?" As if they are mutually exclusive. Bolling jumped in and addressed this, to his credit.

Brian4Liberty
07-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Dup of this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?422435-Eric-Bolling-quot-done-quot-with-Chris-Christie-after-attack-on-Rand-Paul-(video)

eduardo89
07-27-2013, 01:27 AM
Greg is becoming an idiot and Beckel actually made sense. The only thing that can rake my nerves more than Dana Perino is the loud chick with the funny hair on Fox. I forgot her name. Oh, Megan Kelly. I don’t know what bothers me more about Perino, her politics, her stuttering, or the sheer idiocy that comes out of her mouth when she finally stops stuttering.

Greg is usually an idiot, I don't like him on The Five. He's better on Red Eye because at least that show doesn't pretend to discuss anything seriously.

Dana Perino was Bush's press secretary...so that explains her views. Her dog Jasper is cute, though.

eduardo89
07-27-2013, 01:32 AM
I hate how they're portraying Rand as libertarian and no conservative, but Christie is somehow a conservative? Wtf?

I'm glad Bolling tried to clear that up. I was very surprised with him! I think he's moving to the Rand camp.

Right Wing
07-27-2013, 02:03 AM
I hate how they're portraying Rand as libertarian and no conservative, but Christie is somehow a conservative? Wtf?

I'm glad Bolling tried to clear that up. I was very surprised with him! I think he's moving to the Rand camp.

Also, Rand is dangerous, but Obama is on the right track. I also believe Bolling is becoming a Rand supporter.

QuickZ06
07-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Tired of losing blood and treasures for these dumps!

Hmm wonder way it is such a "dump" these day......is it perhaps the thousands of bombs we have dropped over the past years, nah couldn't be.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5563/blmf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/blmf.jpg/)

These people scare the hell out of me, they are there brainwashing millions into believing the treason they speak of.

QuickZ06
07-27-2013, 03:18 AM
And notice when one says something we want to hear, another opens his/her mouth and says the exact opposite of what you want to hear. It is pretty clear what game they are playing here. And the pay grade they give all of them tells a lot about why they say the things they do.

jtstellar
07-27-2013, 03:20 AM

do some of you guys just have problem expressing yourself properly? because i don't even think that condescending tone is sometimes so intentional

and to answer your question: if it's something intuitive that once crossed your mind, chances are it crossed rand's 10 times over. he makes decisions for a reason, not just because you can tell some uncaring uncle at the dinner table "i stuck it to him !" he is doing this-- in the gop-- for a reason, and it's working.

helenpaul
07-27-2013, 05:13 AM
do some of you guys just have problem expressing yourself properly? because i don't even think that condescending tone is sometimes so intentional

and to answer your question: if it's something intuitive that once crossed your mind, chances are it crossed rand's 10 times over. he makes decisions for a reason, not just because you can tell some uncaring uncle at the dinner table "i stuck it to him !" he is doing this-- in the gop-- for a reason, and it's working.

working? all i can say is some people around here better prepare to fight the dirtbag rubio 24/7.

juleswin
07-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Like I said in my other post, Dana Perino is an idiot.

klamath
07-27-2013, 06:29 AM
rand paul better realize he is in for the fight of his political life. i wish he would join the libertarian party and run in 2016. to HELL with the GOP. When I heard this kind of statement in 2008 when RP was running consistently at 2-5% of the vote it was understandable, but when I hear it now when Rand is the front runner I question YOUR motives.

JCDenton0451
07-27-2013, 10:28 AM

What? Really? Even after his amnesty bill?? Your family still thinks Rubio is tea party???

Rubio is conservative based on what? Because Rush Limbaugh called him so? Because he opposes abortion?

No offence Fanatic, but you have a braindead family. They probably watch Fox News too.

Keith and stuff
07-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Why would pro-liberty folks that want to get elected and be part of a larger debate want to join the LP? Almost all of the pro-liberty folks that are elected are Republicans or Independents/Undeclared. All of the pro-liberty folks elected to state senate or higher are Republicans.

Brian4Liberty
07-27-2013, 12:56 PM
When I heard this kind of statement in 2008 when RP was running consistently at 2-5% of the vote it was understandable, but when I hear it now when Rand is the front runner I question YOUR motives.

Agent provocateur or terribly naive.

jtstellar
07-27-2013, 01:57 PM
the end was a very telling sign of neocons losing.

perino said 'history will not look kindly on administration that decides to withdraw effort on middle east' on the surface, but this tells that she no longer thinks this is an impossibility, and by talking about it in a way she is preparing herself mentally for when that happens. it's a way people prepares themselves psychologically to adapt to drastic changes, by talking about it and entertaining that possibility. it's a subtle indicator of how far we've gone

Brian4Liberty
07-30-2013, 12:26 PM
"You've lost a fan in me, sir." (@2:35)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nsb2uT0zG8

Shorter version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3idCql__v8

Brian4Liberty
07-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Related tweet:

Eric Bolling (The Five) defends Rand Paul and the Constitution, slams Chris Christie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3idCql__v8 #StandWithRand #TeaParty #tcot

http://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/362279878743179264

CaptLouAlbano
07-31-2013, 05:24 AM
working? all i can say is some people around here better prepare to fight the dirtbag rubio 24/7.

What's better debating Rubio on national TV or debating Vermin Supreme on C-Span3? Because the latter is what you'll get if Rand goes to the LP as you desire.