PDA

View Full Version : Idea Bomb!

phill4paul
07-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Please help me improve on this idea:

We have on these forums two examples of "good cops."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?422208-Officer-Fired-After-Catching-Iowa-Governor%92s-Vehicle-Speeding&p=5143152#post5143152

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?422260-Good-Cop-(RP-Supporter)-gets-fired-in-Auburn-AL

What is the possibility of getting them employed w/ a liberty sheriff? A news release saying how proud they would be to have such fine peace officers in their employ. Maybe add OathKeepers in the mix?

Just an idea. Any idea of a sheriff that has the budget and need to employ? I wonder if these two guys get employed how many others might speak out?

phill4paul
07-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Anyone have any info/beliefs regarding this org. and having them facilitate the hook up?

KCIndy
07-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Interesting idea. Do we have a list of liberty-minded sheriffs? Are there very many?

If there are, perhaps we could:

1. Approach the guys who were fired and see if they were even interested in relocating to a more friendly department. If they ARE... then would come:

2. Decide up on a polite way of approaching the liberty-minded sheriffs and asking if they would be interested in hiring the good guys. If there are any offers, then would come:

3. Possibly organizing a fundraiser of some sort to help defray moving expenses and/or provide a stipend until the move could be arranged.

??

phill4paul
07-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Interesting idea. Do we have a list of liberty-minded sheriffs? Are there very many?

If there are, perhaps we could:

1. Approach the guys who were fired and see if they were even interested in relocating to a more friendly department. If they ARE... then would come:

2. Decide up on a polite way of approaching the liberty-minded sheriffs and asking if they would be interested in hiring the good guys. If there are any offers, then would come:

3. Possibly organizing a fundraiser of some sort to help defray moving expenses and/or provide a stipend until the move could be arranged.

??

Regarding 3. I would even money bomb for the move even if it weren't in my county. It would be interesting for a liberty sheriff's crime report. How it fares vs. city owned police.

KCIndy
07-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Regarding 3. I would even money bomb for the move even if it weren't in my county.

Oh, absolutely. Same here.

If we're going to have any chance of success at all, we *must* support freedom anywhere we can find it. I'm afraid too many of us keep waiting for it to be served to us personally on a silver platter. :(

bolil
07-25-2013, 07:01 PM
It seems to me that New Hamshire would be an ideal cadistate, same with Colorado. It might be best to get one of the good ones elected as sheriff and concentrate on ONE sheriffs department first. Also, don't hire only cops that have been fired for being decent. Hire anyone that fits the bill and will stand up for liberty. The end test comes when the FED comes for the pot plants.