PDA

View Full Version : The Constitution is Our Little Red Book

Anonymous
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I have studied the Chinese revolution extensively, and it would not have been successful without Mao’s Little Red book. It is the most read book on the planet, and it embodies the zeitgeist of the Mao Zedong revolution.

We need our “Little Red Book”. We need an easily available written edition of the Philosophy for Our Re[love]lution. For all practical purposes I think all we need is the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution. These two documents are the manifestation and application of our great philosophy. (And maybe some reference to the Doctor.)

It would be nice to have an expanded version that included history, views of schools of philosophy, expanded explanations, and quotations, but the most important part is to have each man, woman and child aware of his or her rights.

We need an OPEN “POCKET CONSTITUTION. Many versions and many forms of the book, but they all contain the same message. We need everyone with access to a printer and a stapler to be able to produce these documents.

We can to show the Chinese how much more powerful of a message our Freedom is compared to their little red book of quotations.

What are the steps from here?
1) Create the book, create many versions
2) Have access to the document on as many sites as possible, we are decentralized, and we must embrace that.
3) We must print and distribute this document widely.

This document is about education first, and revolution second.

My schedules is saturated until next week, but then I’ll make a version.

akovacs
11-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Not a bad idea, but please don't call it "little red book" or anything that could be construed to be related to it. "pocket constitution" or something along those lines is fine

We do not want people relating these to a murderous regime.

tangent4ronpaul
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Dr. Paul's version is a little green book:

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/html/orderonline.html

unfortunately they are asking $5 each for them, but it does contain an intro by Paul. When I talked to them earlier this year, they only had 7 boxes of them left.

I believe CATO is that organization that is selling a 50 cent version in a white cover, with no RP intro. That's the version Meetups are using.

-n