PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of Liberty Guide?

randpaul2016
07-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Just came across this website...

http://www.libertyguide.com/jobs/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=july

Looking to advance your career and take a stand for liberty? Liberty Guide is the place to go for opportunities, events, ideas, and people who can help you make a difference.
Description
Liberty Guide is a one-stop opportunity shop for students and professionals interested in advancing liberty. Whether you’re looking for a job or internship, an event or networking opportunity near you, or advice on how to make your next career step count, Liberty Guide is the place to begin.

Liberty Guide is a project of the Institute for Humane Studies (IHS), a DC-area nonprofit that promotes the principles of a free society by offering educational programs, fellowships and scholarships, and career opportunities for individuals interested in advancing liberty. To learn more about IHS’s mission and programs, visit www.TheIHS.org.

interesting

Keith and stuff
07-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes. I get there emails.

I<3Liberty
07-24-2013, 08:43 PM
I have never heard of Liberty Guide, but thanks for sharing it! +rep :) I'm beginning to work on my job search -- I'm a rising college junior studying biology and psychology, but I want other options in case grad school doesn't work out. Most of the entry level options on Liberty Guide appear to be for communications, PR, and marketing-type positions, though.

randpaul2016
07-27-2013, 01:30 AM
I have never heard of Liberty Guide, but thanks for sharing it! +rep :) I'm beginning to work on my job search -- I'm a rising college junior studying biology and psychology, but I want other options in case grad school doesn't work out. Most of the entry level options on Liberty Guide appear to be for communications, PR, and marketing-type positions, though.

I am also a junior :)