PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out Graham: Bright may be the Answer for True S.C. Conservatives

TaftFan
07-23-2013, 09:10 PM
http://www.thegreenvillepost.com/2013/07/23/sen-lee-bright-interview-watch-out-graham-bright-may-be-the-answer-for-true-s-c-conservatives/

Smart3
07-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Well, he did get an endorsement from Jesus.

Brian4Liberty
07-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Bright, Mace or some other liberty candidate. Advantage goes to the one that declares first.

But I understand a desire to wait. The minute one of them declares, the Graham smear machine will fire at them with both barrels.

Christian Liberty
07-23-2013, 11:02 PM
If I were in SC I'd seriously consider voting "D" for that senate seat just to make a point that I hate Graham that much.

RonPaulMall
07-27-2013, 03:02 AM
If I were in SC I'd seriously consider voting "D" for that senate seat just to make a point that I hate Graham that much.

A Ron Paul Republican (Bob Conley) actually won the Democratic Primary last time around. He got 42% of the vote despite spending less than $15,000 (Graham spent $6.5 million). I'd like to see Flat Top Bob run again on the Democratic side so we have a fall back option in case Graham survives the primary.

jkob
07-27-2013, 01:49 PM
A Ron Paul Republican (Bob Conley) actually won the Democratic Primary last time around. He got 42% of the vote despite spending less than $15,000 (Graham spent $6.5 million). I'd like to see Flat Top Bob run again on the Democratic side so we have a fall back option in case Graham survives the primary.

I don't think the Democratic party of SC will fall asleep at the wheel for another primary after Bob Conley and especially Alvin Greene, they'll be energized to vote in the primary this time I would think.

torchbearer
07-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Well, he did get an endorsement from Jesus.

was that a physical manifestation of jesus coming down- doing a podcast on behalf of the guy...? link please?
or did someone just say, jesus endorsed him?