PDA

View Full Version : More Weiner Pictures

Root
07-23-2013, 01:43 PM
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/07/anthony_weiner_admits_to_more_lewd_photos.html

Anthony Weiner admits to more lewd photos

NEW YORK — New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admits he sent additional explicit photos and texts to a woman online.

The new lewd correspondence was posted Monday by the gossip website The Dirty. The woman involved was not identified.

Weiner resigned from Congress in June 2011 after acknowledging having sexual conversations with at least a half-dozen women.

The woman says her online relationship with Weiner lasted for six months and continued into last summer.

In his statement, Weiner does not address when the newly revealed exchange happened. He does say his behavior created "challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation."

When he announced his mayoral run two months ago, Weiner said "other texts and photos were likely to come out." He is near the top of most mayoral polls.

VBRonPaulFan
07-23-2013, 01:49 PM
and he'll probably win, because most people in NYC are lazy, apathetic, and stupid.

unbelievable.

mad cow
07-23-2013, 01:52 PM
The name's Danger,Carlos Danger.

asurfaholic
07-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Amazing amazing. It's almost like the people of NYC want to have the most morally bankrupt person available.

The whole city can burn down for all i care. The filth of the nation. The butthole of America. Burn it down.

ObiRandKenobi
07-23-2013, 01:55 PM
it's just that this MFer would prosecute, litigate, impoverish others for exercising their liberty.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-23-2013, 01:58 PM
everyone is really interested in weiner's genitals. maybe that's why he shows them

CaptUSA
07-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I read that as Carlos Dangler... lol:o

Keith and stuff
07-23-2013, 02:06 PM
and he'll probably win, because most people in NYC are lazy...
I don't think lazy is a good way to describe most people in NYC. Many of the people walk fast and walk often. A lot of people work a bunch of hours too, in order to live there. It's a busy city.

Oh wait. You could have meant lazy when it comes to thinking about politics. I agree with that!

mad cow
07-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Some of the sexts from Carlos here:

http://thedirty.com/2013/07/exclusive-anthony-weiner-sex-messages-post-scandal-with-another-woman-not-huma-abedin/

Antischism
07-23-2013, 02:32 PM
The hatred is strong in here. :eek:
Christine Quinn, the other candidate with an actual shot at winning, is a close ally of Bloomberg's.

Joe Lhota is the only decent candidate running, but I don't see him winning.

ZENemy
07-23-2013, 02:33 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a new distraction from our country circling the drain.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-23-2013, 02:55 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a new distraction from our country circling the drain.

No shit. Just make him mayor already.

kahless
07-23-2013, 03:07 PM
5pm CBS NY news cast just lead with it. They interviewed 3 voters, 2 no problem since it is sex.

Now they are onto the Kate Middleton baby

Watching these MSM news casts are torture. I do not know why I bother.

Dr.3D
07-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Hey, if Horse Face the guy who survived 9/11 could be mayor, anybody can.

Root
07-23-2013, 03:14 PM
5pm CBS NY news cast just lead with it. They interviewed 3 voters, 2 no problem since it is sex.

Now they are onto the Kate Middleton baby

Watching these MSM news casts are torture. I do not know why I bother.
Hahahahahahaha. Best thing I ever did was to stop watching the msm. Such a relief!

mad cow
07-23-2013, 03:16 PM
No shit. Just make him mayor already.

Puleeze make him mayor already.The next mayor of NYC is going to be a fascist.Period.

At least Carlos Danger would be the most entertaining and easiest to ridicule possible out of all the candidates running.
Hell,maybe out of the entire population of NYC.

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” ~ Saul Alinsky

otherone
07-23-2013, 03:27 PM
and he'll probably win, because most people in NYC are lazy, apathetic, and stupid.

unbelievable.

http://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/imagecache/stories/Lindsey_Graham.jpg

say what?

DamianTV
07-23-2013, 04:08 PM
http://www.capitalnewyork.com/files/a-mcgev-front0606.jpg

Antischism
07-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Only one man truly has my vote and my word for the mayoral race in NYC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC0VtPIJISQ

Lucille
07-23-2013, 05:45 PM
BReaKiNG WeiNeR...
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-07-23/breaking-weiner

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2841/9354679302_da9ac014e8_b.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2264/5811310078_04f30af5ab_b.jpg

RDM
07-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Breaking News!!!

Weiner and DEVO come to agreement on rights to use campaign song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo

Cap
07-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Honest to God, how in the world could you even show your face in public after this. Is he that much of a sociopath?

GunnyFreedom
07-23-2013, 06:43 PM
LOL unbelievable. My hard-core individualist self is starting to wonder if New York, collectively, has no shame. :p

angelatc
07-23-2013, 06:48 PM
LOL unbelievable. My hard-core individualist self is starting to wonder if New York, collectively, has no shame. :p

Rudy Giuliani was getting ready to move his mistress into Gracie Mansion when 9/11 erupted, thus saving his political career. Or so I thought.

GunnyFreedom
07-23-2013, 06:50 PM
The good news is that it serves to de-sensitize people to the inevitable internet-generation blowback now that EVERYONE'S skeletons are about to become visible to the whole planet. The next generation to step up in politics are going to have freaky stuff in their Internet history to the tune of some 90%. Just as the mud-diggers and muck-rakers are stepping into their biggest fantasies yet, the voters by and large aren't really caring anymore. So there is at least an optimistic glass-is-half-full element to this nonsense.

But this case in particular is egregious, because it's happening right now, and the man is still married for goodness sake. If this doesn't hurt his poll numbers, then something is dreadfully wrong. It's not about his freakiness, but about trust. If he can't even be faithful to his own WIFE for goodness sake, who is very real and physically present, then how can he be faithful to his constituents, state, and nation, which are more conceptual?

GunnyFreedom
07-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Rudy Giuliani was getting ready to move his mistress into Gracie Mansion when 9/11 erupted, thus saving his political career. Or so I thought.

Oh for heaven's sake, Rudy "Freedom is about submitting to authority" Giuliani disgusts me to no end. :mad:

green73
07-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Wadda dick.

JustinTime
07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
I hate to come across as a defender of Weiner, Im sure he is a scumbag like 99.99% of the rest of our politicians, but I honestly don't give a rat's ass about any of this and Im amazed that so many others do.

He might be a terrible mayor, fine, Im not arguing that he'd be good for NYC, Im just saying criticize him for things that matter.

Dr.3D
07-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Ole Horse Face.

green73
07-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I hate to come across as a defender of Weiner, Im sure he is a scumbag like 99.99% of the rest of our politicians, but I honestly don't give a rat's ass about any of this and Im amazed that so many others do.

He might be a terrible mayor, fine, Im not arguing that he'd be good for NYC, Im just saying criticize him for things that matter.

Character doesn't matter to you?

GunnyFreedom
07-23-2013, 07:05 PM

Well, it does matter, on account of trust issues. We already know that he doesn't have an 'open' relationship with his wife, and that this behavior continues. It's nothing to do with sex, it's everything to do with cheating on his wife. If he's gonna cheat his wife, then he sure as hell is gonna cheat his constituents. It's a character thing.

If he were single, or if his wife was in on it, then I agree, it would be wholly irrelevant. It's nothing to do with the sex and I meant it. It's everything to do with his lack of trustworthiness.

Here is an issue where some of liberty just doesn't get, and indeed, I had to be clued in to this myself during the whole Bill Clinton kerfluffle. Integrity is important. I couldn't give a damn if the man got a BJ in the oval office, I did care about the lack of integrity in violating the bond of trust between himself and his wife.

If the man is going to violate his own freakin wife on account of his gonads, then clearly he will violate his office under little or no pressure to do so.

angelatc
07-23-2013, 07:16 PM

He might be a terrible mayor, fine, Im not arguing that he'd be good for NYC, I'm just saying criticize him for things that matter.

The "it doesn't matter" crowd horrifies me far more than his sneaky, narcissistic, sociopathic tendencies.

This should matter. He treats his wife like trash, so we can only anticipate that he will think even less of the voters. And when the scandal erupted, he lied about it.

Besides that, it's just evidence of a total lack of good judgement, and also the fact that he was promising his chat friend political favors. But I suppose that doesn't matter either, because clearly all men would lie to get a woman to send them dirty pictures.

Or something.

JustinTime
07-23-2013, 07:33 PM
The "it doesn't matter" crowd horrifies me far more than his sneaky, narcissistic, sociopathic tendencies.

This should matter. He treats his wife like trash, so we can only anticipate that he will think even less of the voters. And when the scandal erupted, he lied about it.

Besides that, it's just evidence of a total lack of good judgement, and also the fact that he was promising his chat friend political favors. But I suppose that doesn't matter either, because clearly all men would lie to get a woman to send them dirty pictures.

Or something.

I still don't care about dirty pics and cheating on his wife, but you've got me on the political favors. That's important.

Dianne
07-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Not sure if I can stomach looking at these. The man is the most disgusting specimen of human life I've encountered so far. He really makes me want to upchuck ... And for some sick reason, he believes he looks good.. VOMMIT !!!!!! His wife needs to go into some kind of therapy ... Any woman who would settle for Wiener's over Washington is just as bad as he.

gwax23
07-23-2013, 08:09 PM
The hatred is strong in here. :eek:
Christine Quinn, the other candidate with an actual shot at winning, is a close ally of Bloomberg's.

Joe Lhota is the only decent candidate running, but I don't see him winning.

Shes worse than Bloomberg. If thats possible.

Im voting Lhota.

angelatc
07-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Not sure if I can stomach looking at these. The man is the most disgusting specimen of human life I've encountered so far. He really makes me want to upchuck ... And for some sick reason, he believes he looks good.. VOMMIT !!!!!! His wife needs to go into some kind of therapy ... Any woman who would settle for Wiener's over Washington is just as bad as he.

I'm sure he'll look just as good when he's 70. :)

liveandletlive
07-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Shes worse than Bloomberg. If thats possible.

Im voting Lhota.

whaddya think about Cats?

gwax23
07-23-2013, 09:00 PM
whaddya think about Cats?

Hes as Rino as they come, if not a full out Progressive. He used to be a democrat. Given huge amount of money to Democrats, especially Clinton. Hes only running as a Republican because he thinks he has a better shot there.

Joe Lhota far better. Lhota has a better chance, been supported by the Libertarians, seems to be very tea party leaning, supports charter schools, tax reductions, and spending cuts. Hes not perfect but hes the best shot we have.