PDA

View Full Version : Msnbc News Gave False Information About Ron Paul!

rational thinker
11-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Earlier this morning MSNBC ran a story about John McCain and MSNBC claimed McCain has the most MySpace friends of all the Republican Candidates at 39,000 friends. That is laughable, because Ron Paul has over 88,000 very ACTIVE friends on MySpace.

I just let MSNBC know the error of their reporting. You can too, by calling MSNBC at 201-583-5000.

garrettwombat
11-27-2007, 01:56 PM
what a bunch of crap... i demand spect' son.

rational thinker
11-27-2007, 02:03 PM
what a bunch of crap... i demand spect' son.

Call them up.:)

LukeNM
11-27-2007, 02:46 PM
I believe the graphics that were shown during the Taco John Fox interview were way out of wack too... Look here at about 1:30 left to go!

http://www.youtube.com/v/0lso3Kc5h_U&rel=1

Smiley Gladhands
11-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Is McCain still in the race?

He must have fallen asleep on the back of the Straight Talk Express because I haven't heard a peep out of him recently.

dsentell
11-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Earlier this morning MSNBC ran a story about John McCain and MSNBC claimed McCain has the most MySpace friends of all the Republican Candidates at 39,000 friends. That is laughable, because Ron Paul has over 88,000 very ACTIVE friends on MySpace.

Goes to show how with it MSNBC is -- who in their right mind would think that McCain would have the most friends! :D

I mean, get real!

Brian Bailey
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
The killer is that there is really no substantial repercussion for this sort of poor reporting. Up to a limit they can say whatever they want and as long as it's not so outlandish that it draws fire from other news organizations, they get away with it.

We can write or call them all we want but we can't erase the harm.

This sort of thing bothers me a great deal.

rational thinker
11-27-2007, 03:01 PM

As it does to me.

Energy
11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
The killer is that there is really no substantial repercussion for this sort of poor reporting. Up to a limit they can say whatever they want and as long as it's not so outlandish that it draws fire from other news organizations, they get away with it.

We can write or call them all we want but we can't erase the harm.

We almost feel helpless to them. I wish there was a way to hold them accountable. Websites are good but that doesn't address the TV-only, non-internet-using crowd. A network calling on the BS of another is a start - one can only hope.

Cindy
11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
We almost feel helpless to them. I wish there was a way to hold them accountable. Websites are good but that doesn't address the TV-only, non-internet-using crowd. A network calling on the BS of another is a start - one can only hope.

This is really something the movement needs to work on after the elections. We need a national broadcasting channel, that reports just the FACTS!

We have a massive network of people organized across the globe. Somehow, someway, we CAN make it happen.