PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman Emerges From Hiding to Save Truck Crash Victim

jFico89
07-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Cant make this stuff up. I was just trolling DU and everyone there says its a conspiracy theory! LOL

"George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week."

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-163123990--abc-news-topstories.html

kahless
07-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Was just reading about it over at ABC. I had just read the top rated comment that praised Zimmerman for his actions which had 5000 UP votes and was growing. ABC deleted it.

People are complaining that ABC is deleting pro-Zimmerman comments.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

jFico89
07-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Was just reading about it over at ABC. I had just read the top rated comment that praised Zimmerman for his actions which had 5000 UP votes and was growing. ABC deleted it.

People are complaining that ABC is deleting pro-Zimmerman comments.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they are.

jmdrake
07-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Good for George Zimmerman. I still wouldn't want the old Zimmerman as my neighborhood watch block captain but I think if he could rewind the clock he would have done some things differently.

jFico89
07-22-2013, 01:25 PM
This was the top story on Yahoo News a few minutes ago and now it is nowhere to be found on the homepage.

AuH20
07-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Imagine if he had gotten capped by a passerby?

tasteless
07-22-2013, 01:29 PM
He only saved them because they were white O_O

GregSarnowski
07-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Since there was no mention of race it's safe to assume the people in the overturned truck are black.

kahless
07-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Says allot about his character. He volunteered to look out for his community, when the NAACP did want to help he launched a campaign and protested the police to help a homeless man the police had beaten and now while under threat he rescues a family in an over turned vehicle.

jFico89
07-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Since there was no mention of race it's safe to assume the people in the overturned truck are black.

Were they Black-black? Or white-black? Or white-brown?

brushfire
Was the person he rescued black?

/s

FSP-Rebel
Says allot about his character. He volunteered to look out for his community, when the NAACP did want to help he launched a campaign and protested the police to help a homeless man the police had beaten and now while under threat he rescues a family in an over turned vehicle.
All conveniently left out when the mouth pieces preach to their parade of fools, of course that's what they're there for.

FSP-Rebel
07-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Cant make this stuff up. I was just trolling DU and everyone there says its a conspiracy theory! LOL

Too funny

RPfan1992
07-22-2013, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSYw1mKKNE0

Here is a fox news video

The Northbreather
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
I wish a journalist would break the whole story.

tasteless
07-22-2013, 01:46 PM
He's the hero that Florida needs right now, but not the one it deserves. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight O_O

AuH20
07-22-2013, 01:51 PM
He's the hero that Florida needs right now, but not the one it deserves. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight O_O

Imagine Zimmerman in a batman costume? And Barry Soetero as the Joker? ROFL

AuH20
07-22-2013, 01:53 PM
http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2012/04/10/12/8y/tw/po7mdipz40.png

aGameOfThrones
07-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Staged!

AuH20
07-22-2013, 01:56 PM
And Rick Scott as Two Face!

tasteless
07-22-2013, 01:59 PM
And Rick Scott as Two Face!

I was gonna say Holder (since Harvey Dent was a prosecutor)

aGameOfThrones
07-22-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote fun, yay.

The Joker: See, this is how crazy Zimmerman's made Florida! If you want order in Florida, Zimmerman must take off his mask and turn himself in. Oh, and every day he doesn't, people will die, starting tonight. I'm a man of my word.

AuH20
07-22-2013, 02:13 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3ojbl0.jpg

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/bobservo/zims/Zimmerman.jpg

TomtheTinker
07-22-2013, 02:16 PM
In news that matters:We have a royal baby/PUKE

Philhelm
07-22-2013, 02:25 PM
It was probably the Skittles truck.

Ender
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Pics? Names of victims?

Cutlerzzz
07-22-2013, 02:37 PM
He should stop pretending to be a member of the rescue squad and let the government do it.

/sarc

kahless
07-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Pics? Names of victims?

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/im-not-saying-its-a-conspiracy-its-aliens-thumb.jpg

cajuncocoa
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Pics? Names of victims?

Why?

aGameOfThrones
07-22-2013, 02:42 PM
It was probably the Skittles truck.

Or Arizona tea.

satchelmcqueen
07-22-2013, 02:48 PM
who was that white latino masked man?!

dannno
07-22-2013, 02:57 PM
It being a staged event would play into the theory that they are trying to divide ppl on this issue.. But any 'good' trayvon supporter has to realize the reason they support him in the first place was due to their opposing propaganda campaign.. *cough*ender*cough*

Brian4Liberty
07-22-2013, 03:00 PM
We don't have time for a good deed from that cracka. We have wall to wall coverage of the royal baby to follow! :rolleyes:

Dr.3D
07-22-2013, 03:06 PM
who was that white latino masked man?!
The Lone Ranger or his sidekick, Tonto?

Anti Federalist
07-22-2013, 03:29 PM
George Zimmerman helps rescue family from car wreck

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/22/sanford-zimmerman-rescue/2575217/

4:25 p.m. EDT July 22, 2013

George Zimmerman, the man whose acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin set off a wave of protests across the nation, helped rescue a family from an overturned SUV four days after the verdict, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement Monday.

The statement said that on Wednesday, at approximately 5:45 p.m. ET, the sheriff's office responded to a single car accident at an intersection in the Sanford, Fla., area not far from where Zimmerman, 29, shot Trayvon, 17, in February 2012. The statement said a blue Ford Explorer had run off the road and rolled over with a family of four inside.

When a deputy arrived at the scene, two men had already helped the family out of the SUV. One of the men was Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch coordinator in Sanford.

tasteless
07-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Man, even his last name makes him sound like a superhero.

Is it a bird? No! Is it a plane? No! Then what is it? It's the Zimmer-man!

Neil Desmond
07-22-2013, 03:41 PM
They won't let him have his gun back; maybe he can sport a sword and leave a "Z" mark whenever he goes into action as a crusader.

http://cinedelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mark-of-zorro1.jpg

Ender
07-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Why?

'Cause it's the police who made the statement- whom nobody ever believes any other time.

*cough*Danno*cough*

;)

youngbuck
07-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Were they Black-black? Or white-black? Or white-brown? You forgot Brown-Black!

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/5a031040104cca312fe9541fb897c598/tumblr_mgsildWJZB1s2gm4xo1_400.gif

Occam's Banana
07-22-2013, 08:46 PM

The Joker does not deserve to be insulted like that. Unlike Obama, the Joker has principles.

Sure, they're twisted & depraved principles, but still - it's a lot more than Obama has to offer.

IOW: Obama would be an epic fail as a super-villain. Maybe he could be one of the Joker's expendable lackeys. Maybe.

fr33
07-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Hello 911?

This crazy ass cracka is draggin me outa my car!

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-22-2013, 08:59 PM
wow and if he was guilty he wouldn't be there to save those lives!

Antischism
07-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Obama: That could have been me, too!

Sola_Fide
07-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Amazing....

The Northbreather
07-23-2013, 01:15 AM
http://www.imagegainer.com/images/PillarOfTruth/superzim1.jpg

Sola_Fide
07-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Good for George Zimmerman. I still wouldn't want the old Zimmerman as my neighborhood watch block captain but I think if he could rewind the clock he would have done some things differently.

Race is important to you, isn't it? Be honest.

Sola_Fide
07-23-2013, 02:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jtap
07-23-2013, 07:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very interesting video. He came off as quite genuine in the video also, I thought. Thanks for the link.

brushfire
07-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Hello 911?

This crazy ass cracka is draggin me outa my car!

Whitea$$, first responder (firefighter) wannabe...

jbauer
07-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Imagine that a good guy doing a good deed. We should give this guy a frickin medal, instead Das Führer is going to try to get his ass locked up because of the color of his skin.

libertarianMoney
07-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Hilarious post.

I'm surprised this was even reported on at all. It gives a little credence to the conspiracy theorist in me.

helmuth_hubener
07-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Is this for real? Hard to believe this could be real.

kahless
07-23-2013, 09:35 AM

It has been widely reported.

helmuth_hubener
07-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Wow, yeah, I see it on Google News. Unbelievable. What a story.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 09:06 PM
The reason I've seen conspiracy theories promoted about this is that people who think he's a murderer (I am among them) don't want to believe he could also save a family. Truth is the world isn't black and white. People don't neatly fall into buckets of good and evil. The world is more nuanced.

This isn't Die Hard or some other Hollywood movie where the villain picks up an 8 year old to defend himself from a rain of bullets. People aren't like that.

He saved a family that's a good deed. He killed an unarmed kid that's a bad deed. The latter is still murder and is still punished by death or life in prison. You can't mitigate and say "hey I saved four lives so that makes it ok to take 1 life". That's not justice.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 09:07 PM

Funny that the usual "coincidence theorists" aren't home on this one.

If it was someone they didn't like and "there are no coincidences.... and it's all too convenient".

cajuncocoa
07-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Funny that the usual "coincidence theorists" aren't home on this one.

If it was someone they didn't like and "there are no coincidences.... and it's all too convenient".

H8rs gonna H8.

James Madison
07-23-2013, 09:16 PM
He saved a family that's a good deed. He killed an unarmed kid that's a bad deed. The latter is still murder and is still punished by death or life in prison. You can't mitigate and say "hey I saved four lives so that makes it ok to take 1 life". That's not justice.

You're still going on about this? Give it up, dude. Either you're willfully ignorant or just a troll. I'm leaning toward the latter.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 10:07 PM
You're still going on about this? Give it up, dude. Either you're willfully ignorant or just a troll. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Still going on about what? Commenting in threads that other people started?

I am sorry I have a different opinion than you. Let's all rejoice in Zimmerman's greatness.

Neil Desmond
07-24-2013, 12:32 AM
He killed an unarmed kid that's a bad deed. The latter is still murder and is still punished by death or life in prison. You can't mitigate and say "hey I saved four lives so that makes it ok to take 1 life". That's not justice.
Trayvon Martin was far from the kid the media was trying to portray him as; that younger picture of him they were showing was from a few years earlier. He was actually less than a year away from reaching adulthood; he had already turned 17 at the time of the incident. Killing an unarmed 17 year old does not necessarily make one a murderer, contrary to what you want to think or believe.

Here's a hypothetical example of what would have happened if it had been murder: if Zimmerman was stalking and chasing after Trayvon, yelled "stop, or I'll shoot you, dude with the hoodie! I have a gun" as Trayvon was trying to run away, but went ahead and intentionally shot & killed him anyways, even though Trayvon put his hands in the air and said "anything you say, please don't shoot me" in response to Zimmerman's threat, then that would have been murder.

Here's what actually happened, based on the evidence presented during Zimmerman's trial: Trayvon Martin accosted Zimmerman and sucker punched him and knocked him to the ground, told him he was going to end his life, pinned him to the ground, and punched him repeatedly. Zimmerman was screaming for help repeatedly for a relatively long time for someone being pummeled. As no one came to help and put a stop to the attack, and for whatever reason Zimmerman thought Trayvon was going for his gun, at that point he went for his gun (and at that time I would imagine that his state of mind is that his life is about to end) and shot Trayvon, his attacker. It was self defense and Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong; so please stop trying to claim or argue that it's anything other than that, because it isn't.

Philhelm
07-24-2013, 01:15 AM
This isn't Die Hard or some other Hollywood movie where the villain picks up an 8 year old to defend himself from a rain of bullets. People aren't like that.

Drone strikes on the other hand...

Sola_Fide
07-24-2013, 01:22 AM

Wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wolfgang Bohringer
07-27-2013, 10:15 AM

I hate to break it to y'all--but, I think its proven that this whole superman story was an undeniable hoax and Zimmerman was in on it!

Here's the crash driver answering the questions of reporters camped out in front of his house:

http://newsball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mark1.jpg

These newsball people figured it all out:

UPDATE 7/24/2013: Officer Patrick Rehder phone records show he tipped off George Zimmerman + source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”.. Accident was real. The rest was staged!

3 days worth of updates are below, the latest is in RED

UPDATE 7/26: Officer Patrick Rehder wipes out Facebook & Twitter accounts, first going private with FB until deleting it completely – following lead of crash mom who already deleted her Facebook the day before. However, crash mom’s twitter remains (it has the only online mention that a crash indeed happened) Scroll to bottom of article for details…

UPDATE 7/26: An unconfirmed rumor from a contributor of our comments states: “…rumor has it around here that Rehder’s related to Gerstle’s wife.” To put that clearer: The cop who tipped off Zimmerman is related to Crash Mom. This is just a rumor. Investigating now.

much more at:
http://newsball.com/exclusive-pictures-of-the-family-that-george-zimmerman-saved-from-a-burning-car-or-was-it-staged/

This conspiracy may have just been between Zimmerman and Officer Rehder. But at a minimum the Operation Mockingbird press is involved in the coverup when you consider how fast the crash superman story dropped out of sight.

But, regarding this whole circus in its entirety you've got to hand it to these Operation Mockingbird guys. The CIA has them sitting in the editorial offices of every major newspaper/TV/media company deciding what 6 things Walter Cronkite will tell us to hate each other about each night and they really know how to program brains.

I resisted reading anything about it for as long as I could--just like the O.J. trial. I was determined to remain ignorant of the whole story and not pick a side in the race riot. But I got sucked in like everybody else and now here I am straightening everybody out on uncomfortable details of how we're being made fools. And y'all know that O.J. didn't do it, right?:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?247331-O-J-Simpson-Guilty-But-Not-of-Murder

Ender
07-27-2013, 10:55 AM
I hate to break it to y'all--but, I think its proven that this whole superman story was an undeniable hoax and Zimmerman was in on it!

Here's the crash driver answering the questions of reporters camped out in front of his house:

http://newsball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mark1.jpg

These newsball people figured it all out:

This conspiracy may have just been between Zimmerman and Officer Rehder. But at a minimum the Operation Mockingbird press is involved in the coverup when you consider how fast the crash superman story dropped out of sight.

But, regarding this whole circus in its entirety you've got to hand it to these Operation Mockingbird guys. The CIA has them sitting in the editorial offices of every major newspaper/TV/media company deciding what 6 things Walter Cronkite will tell us to hate each other about each night and they really know how to program brains.

I resisted reading anything about it for as long as I could--just like the O.J. trial. I was determined to remain ignorant of the whole story and not pick a side in the race riot. But I got sucked in like everybody else and now here I am straightening everybody out on uncomfortable details of how we're being made fools. And y'all know that O.J. didn't do it, right?:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?247331-O-J-Simpson-Guilty-But-Not-of-Murder

I was going to post the Newsball story if this thread came back up to the surface. ;)

Thanks!

BlackTerrel
08-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Trayvon Martin was far from the kid the media was trying to portray him as; that younger picture of him they were showing was from a few years earlier. He was actually less than a year away from reaching adulthood; he had already turned 17 at the time of the incident. Killing an unarmed 17 year old does not necessarily make one a murderer, contrary to what you want to think or believe.

Here's a hypothetical example of what would have happened if it had been murder: if Zimmerman was stalking and chasing after Trayvon, yelled "stop, or I'll shoot you, dude with the hoodie! I have a gun" as Trayvon was trying to run away, but went ahead and intentionally shot & killed him anyways, even though Trayvon put his hands in the air and said "anything you say, please don't shoot me" in response to Zimmerman's threat, then that would have been murder.

Here's what actually happened, based on the evidence presented during Zimmerman's trial: Trayvon Martin accosted Zimmerman and sucker punched him and knocked him to the ground, told him he was going to end his life, pinned him to the ground, and punched him repeatedly. Zimmerman was screaming for help repeatedly for a relatively long time for someone being pummeled. As no one came to help and put a stop to the attack, and for whatever reason Zimmerman thought Trayvon was going for his gun, at that point he went for his gun (and at that time I would imagine that his state of mind is that his life is about to end) and shot Trayvon, his attacker. It was self defense and Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong; so please stop trying to claim or argue that it's anything other than that, because it isn't.

Bullshit.

The guy with the gun was following the unarmed kid. Then the kid attacks the guy for no reason and the guy with the gun's reaction time is so slow he get sucker punched.

Come on man. People are reaching for what they want to be true.

Sola_Fide
08-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Bullshit.

The guy with the gun was following the unarmed kid. Then the kid attacks the guy for no reason and the guy with the gun's reaction time is so slow he get sucker punched.

Come on man. People are reaching for what they want to be true.

Do you condone attacking people on the street?

AFPVet
08-07-2013, 07:40 PM

...or the other hate crimes that occurred subsequently as a result of the verdict.... Several people have been 'mobbed' and killed just because they were white. This whole media race baiting is sickening. Not everyone has bought into the media baiting though... I've talked to a few people who were not swayed at all.

BlackTerrel
08-07-2013, 07:48 PM

No one does.