PDA

View Full Version : The Plan To “Take Back America”

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 12:11 PM
The comments are pretty decent, I'm not saying this is the one and only answer but its nice to see attempts at solutions. It had a due date of July 4rth 2013 but its still worth a look and some discussion.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has arrived for us to make or break. No longer can we sit and ponder, “who will do something?”, “who is going to stop the tyranny and treasonous actions of our state and federal governments?”

Today all that ends. Today we take our nation back by peaceful, civil disobedience and siege.

Today we commit to bring all state and federal governments, agencies and branches to a screeching, blood curdling halt. No more fear, no more hiding in the shadows. Today you will make a choice; ”I am an American Patriot who will solve this problem”, or “I am choosing the side of slavery and betrayal.”

Either you are the solution… or, you ARE the problem.

The time for vacillation and hand-wringing are done. Today we as a nation, as a people, as a business, as a parent, as a child, as a family, today, we take action. We will starve this beast into submission. We will bring the entire nation and every state to a screeching halt economically and peacefully using the tool of Civil Disobedience.

Prepare yourselves for trouble, discomfort, hunger, cold and fear. But most importantly… prepare yourself for SUCCESS. Success in restoring our nation to the Rule of Law, to morals, ethics, honesty, and the courage to take on the hard and painful task of bringing order to chaos.

Our nation is at the end of a long road. From here the road goes Left or Right. There is no more straight ahead.

Here’s the plan:

All businesses:

Cease sending in sales taxes, employee contribution taxes and any other funds that go to the state or federal governments.
Withhold any payments made to any government agency, either state or federal until the demands are met.
Withhold all real estate tax payments
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies, revolving lines of credit, Real Estate taxes
Cease all orders for new products and services
Place the funds in designated ‘escrow’ accounts and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
The End Goal? Bring all commerce, funding and payments to a halt. No money moves, period. No product moves, Period.

All individuals:

Prepare yourselves and families to take shifts in ‘camping’ out in front of the state and federal capitols until ALL demands are met.
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies.
Place all funds in a designated ‘escrow’ account and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
Purchase only what you need in food & fuel for a 90 day window.
Don’t worry, it can’t last that long. Remember, 90% of America has only enough food to last 3 days. Understand that state governments are required by law to pay ALL bills with real money and they don’t have the luxury of a Federal Reserve who can print endless greenbacks. States will break within 10-15 days… maybe less.
The End Goal? Starve The Beast. Bring all commerce to a halt. No work, no taxes paid, no purchases, no commerce, no movement. A complete and total freeze of all money, supplies, and work.

http://americasvoicenow.org/the-plan-to-take-back-america-place-all-state-and-federal-capitols-under-civil-disobedient-siege/

tangent4ronpaul
07-22-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm sure the banks will love the windfall in foreclosed property and the FED will just put the presses on overdrive, inflating the hell out of the economy even worse.

-t

Carlybee
07-22-2013, 12:25 PM
If you stop sending in employee withholding taxes they will come and shut the doors on your business.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 12:28 PM
If you stop sending in employee withholding taxes they will come and shut the doors on your business.

So we just give up? Take no action?

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm sure the banks will love the windfall in foreclosed property and the FED will just put the presses on overdrive, inflating the hell out of the economy even worse.

-t

Worse than when they pull the QE plug?

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 12:32 PM
There is another plan to bring freedom to the world by making New Hampshire free, than the rest of the states, then the rest of the world. Google Free State Project.

So to answer your question, no. I don't recommend giving up. I recommend taking a ton of action. First step, vote with your feet.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 12:38 PM
There is another plan to bring freedom to the world by making New Hampshire free, than the rest of the states, then the rest of the world. Google Free State Project.

So to answer your question, no. I don't recommend giving up. I recommend taking a ton of action. First step, vote with your feet.

Isnt that the state voted for Romney and said "free staters are not welcome here" ?

How many free staters have moved there since then? What kinda of numbers of growth can you show me since its inception.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Isnt that the state voted for Romney and said "free staters are not welcome here" ?

How many free staters have moved there since then? What kinda of numbers of growth can you show me since its inception.

It was the state Ron Paul did best in. Check it out. http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=24873.0

Even a former governor is a friend of the FSP. Former Ongressmen and candidates for major office attend FSP events.

Check out some of the stats here. http://freestateproject.org/about/membership-statistics

Tod
07-22-2013, 12:53 PM
The difficulty in an action like this the SAME difficulty we have in getting elected such an obvious choice for president as Ron Paul: Organization of the masses.

If we can't organize enough people to do something as benign as vote the good guy into office, how on earth are we going to organize enough people to do something that will cause them MAJOR headache?

Think about it for a sec.

Carlybee
07-22-2013, 12:58 PM

Well do you know many people who are willing to have their businesses shut down and possibly go to Club Fed? Or do you know many employees who could survive suddenly losing their jobs? I don't and I doubt many are willing to put their families in jeopardy in order to do so.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Well do you know many people who are willing to have their businesses shut down and possibly go to Club Fed? Or do you know many employees who could survive suddenly losing their jobs? I don't and I doubt many are willing to put their families in jeopardy in order to do so.

Not that I'm recommending this, but they're in jeopardy anyway. They just can't see 10 feet in front of themselves.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:14 PM
Not that I'm recommending this, but they're in jeopardy anyway. They just can't see 10 feet in front of themselves.

Exactly.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:16 PM

Instead of telling me what wont work and what people wont do, lets talk about what we CAN do.

Voting and legislation will not and is not going to fix anything.

opting out, is the ONLY real choice! opting out in mass, yes its hard, yes it seems impossible but the more energy spent on saying how it wont work the worse off we are.

Czolgosz
07-22-2013, 01:21 PM
ZEN, do you now see why freedom dies?

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:21 PM
The difficulty in an action like this the SAME difficulty we have in getting elected such an obvious choice for president as Ron Paul: Organization of the masses.

If we can't organize enough people to do something as benign as vote the good guy into office, how on earth are we going to organize enough people to do something that will cause them MAJOR headache?

I do agree.

I would much rather come into this thread and discuss what we can do and not want cannot be done. Ive been "awake" for years (Im not bragging) and all I EVER hear about is what they are going to "do to us" and that we are "all slaves, we cannot beat these guys" well guess what...we CAN beat all of these oppressive governments. I do not claim to have a solution but I know for a fact sitting around in despair is NOT The one we are looking for. We are NOT slaves, we are the employers of these oppressive assholes, they work for US!

I have always liked the idea of rallying people to "abolish things" and we can use our own propaganda.

I do not think that legislation or voting will help unless its we the people ONLY, How would we as a people without the help of politicians get things done?

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
ZEN, do you now see why freedom dies?

This honestly made me choke back a tear, its very true.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
WE CANNOT ASK PERMISSION FOR FREEDOM ANYMORE!

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Ill throw an example

I have always thought it would be easy to sell the idea of "Abolishing the DMV" How do we do this? what would be the steps? It seems to me if we can not come up with a way to do this then all hope is lost and we should just start 1776 again cause NOTHING will work.

The DMV does NOTHING for ANYBODY, it would be easy to sell, even to the sheep.

Im not going to pretend this would be easy, I just want to know how a forum with so much knowledge and free ideas (rpf) could get started on something like this.

Czolgosz
07-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Ill throw an example

I have always thought it would be easy to sell the idea of "Abolishing the DMV" How do we do this? what would be the steps? It seems to me if we can not come up with a way to do this then all hope is lost and we should just start 1776 again cause NOTHING will work.

The DMV does NOTHING for ANYBODY, it would be easy to sell, even to the sheep.

Im not going to pretend this would be easy, I just want to know how a forum with so much knowledge and free ideas (rpf) could get started on something like this.

I think it essential to separate from the rest and show how it works w/ DMV, et. al. being absent from a free place.

Deb K. has a thread about purchasing property and making a go of it. There have been other threads, there's the FSP, and a handful of "us" who see the requirement to separate.

1776 will include separation, a DoI, and perhaps a CONstitution v2.0.

tangent4ronpaul
07-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Real things that could be done?

Pass laws in every state allowing recall elections for every elected politician and make it a low threshold to put it on the ballot.
Do the same for any law passed.
Mandate that a politicians voting record must be presented to the public, with input from all sides as to each bills significance before votes for that politician can take place.
Break the 2 party duopoly and make it easier for third parties to participate.
Strip the DNC and RNC of their convention monopoly.
Return civics to the HS and Jr HS curriculum. The parts about the Revolutionary war and the Constitution.

-t

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Real things that could be done?

Pass laws in every state allowing recall elections for every elected politician and make it a low threshold to put it on the ballot.
Do the same for any law passed.
Mandate that a politicians voting record must be presented to the public, with input from all sides as to each bills significance before votes for that politician can take place.
Break the 2 party duopoly and make it easier for third parties to participate.
Strip the DNC and RNC of their convention monopoly.
Return civics to the HS and Jr HS curriculum. The parts about the Revolutionary war and the Constitution.

-t

Those all sound pretty decent, the trick is to sell it to the sheep! IF we were to introduce bills like that, the first one needs to be called "The proper salary for politicians protection act"

Those of us that are awake and are truly interested in freeing EVERYONE because it free's us in the process need to be on the forefront of this fight.

I chose the DMV just because I think "Abolishing the DMW" is damn marketable.

Czolgosz
07-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Public education is not education ... it is schooling.

Dig this line in your sig. As explained to a sheep, it would raise eyebrows and trigger synapse, at least momentarily.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:48 PM
I think it essential to separate from the rest and show how it works w/ DMV, et. al. being absent from a free place.

Deb K. has a thread about purchasing property and making a go of it. There have been other threads, there's the FSP, and a handful of "us" who see the requirement to separate.

1776 will include separation, a DoI, and perhaps a CONstitution v2.0.

Good stuff, I agree and will check out the things you mentioned.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I do think that our side, lets just say the "those that want to free everyone" crew needs to get real good at propaganda, its one thing we are missing.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 01:51 PM
How about passing some sort of "law" (not for US, for them) that if congress or the presidents approval rating goes below 60 that we stop paying taxes...lol, could be good propaganda that can lead to the abolishment of income taxes.

Im sure they can rig the approval rating but we have more power than they can handle for that :)

What are they at 5% now? If my employee was only doing 5% of their job I would fire them, so lets do that.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 02:18 PM
How about passing some sort of "law" (not for US, for them) that if congress or the presidents approval rating goes below 60 that we stop paying taxes...lol, could be good propaganda that can lead to the abolishment of income taxes.

Not going to happen. There is no solution to fix the nation as a whole right now. It gets worse every year. I recommend starting in 1 area. Try to fix it. Prove freedom actually works. Then spread freedom to other places.

How many national laws have we been able to pass? How many did Ron Paul pass? Even when he endorsed every incumbent Republican running for Congress in Texas, he still did not get the law past. We have gotten bills past on a state level. A lot of them where I live. Smart small. Think big.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Not going to happen. There is no solution to fix the nation as a whole right now. It gets worse every year. I recommend starting in 1 area. Try to fix it. Prove freedom actually works. Then spread freedom to other places.

How many national laws have we been able to pass? How many did Ron Paul pass? Even when he endorsed every incumbent Republican running for Congress in Texas, he still did not get the law past. We have gotten bills past on a state level. A lot of them where I live. Smart small. Think big.

So hmm, libertarian apartment complexes? haha, kinda silly but COULD be something.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 02:38 PM
So hmm, libertarian apartment complexes? haha, kinda silly but COULD be something.

Beat plan you have proposed in this thread. There are people trying to freer whole town in Grafton, NH. They have made some progress but there is plenty more to go.

better-dead-than-fed
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM

If enough taxes were withheld, a ruling regime would no longer have enough money to pay agents to close down businesses.

On the other hand, taxpayers who funded an unconstitutional, oppressive ruling regime would be treated as the enemy by freedom fighters. If it became relatively dangerous to materially support an oppressive ruling regime, I doubt many would be willing to put their families in jeopardy in order to do so.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 02:42 PM
If enough taxes were withheld, the government would no longer have enough money to pay police to close down businesses.

Since property taxes are decided by the voters of the town, wouldn't it be easier to just move to a town with really low property taxes? Once there, convince your neighbors to reduce taxes. Keep doing it until the property taxes are gone. Or if you want freedom from property taxes now, move to the parts of AK or NH without property, income or sales taxes.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Since property taxes are decided by the voters of the town, wouldn't it be easier to just move to a town with really low property taxes? Once there, convince your neighbors to reduce taxes. Keep doing it until the property taxes are gone. Or if you want freedom from property taxes now, move to the parts of AK or NH without property, income or sales taxes.

No disrespect but I think an OPT OUT campaign is much easier than getting 100 Million people to uproot their life and move to NH. An opt out campaign can be done anywhere and can be done in many, many different ways.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 03:22 PM
No disrespect but I think an OPT OUT campaign is much easier than getting 100 Million people to uproot their life and move to NH. An opt out campaign can be done anywhere and can be done in many, many different ways.
100,000,000 people aren't going to do anything but watch TV, surf the Internet and use their cell phones. You are talking about 10s of thousands of people, at most. I think you would have an easier time convincing people to vote to cut property taxes than to out out of property taxes. The people decide on property taxes. They are the town government.

ZENemy
07-22-2013, 03:25 PM
100,000,000 people aren't going to do anything but watch TV, surf the Internet and use their cell phones. You are talking about 10s of thousands of people, at most. I think you would have an easier time convincing people to vote to cut property taxes than to out out of property taxes. The people decide on property taxes. They are the town government.

From what I have seen we have NO control over voting or what politicians do.

Ok fine, its STILL much easier for 10's and thousands of people to OPT OUT then get them to move.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 03:32 PM
From what I have seen we have NO control over voting or what politicians do.

Politicians don't control property taxes. The people of a town vote on the town budget every year.

jbauer
07-22-2013, 07:30 PM

Do you operate a business? How about your employer stops sending you your paycheck because that's what youre advocating.

jbauer
07-22-2013, 07:33 PM

Never going to organize Americans till you take away McDonald's and smart phones. Until then we are all just a bunch of fat happy bastards. Living in our willful ignorance. And yes I realize many here have unplugged.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Never going to organize Americans till you take away McDonald's and smart phones. Until then we are all just a bunch of fat happy bastards. Living in our willful ignorance. And yes I realize many here have unplugged.
Exactly. So I recommend trying to organize a few. Like what the Grafton, New Hampshire people are doing. They didn't wake up and have the freest town in continental America. They have and continue to work at it. I recommend people check them out. They hold a yearly Burning Porcupine Festival. It is free. http://burningporcupine.org/

fr33
07-22-2013, 08:39 PM
With these opt out plans and vote with your feet, the people promoting should start from the assumption that younger people will be more open to the idea than older people. Kids gotta eat and the debts have to be paid.

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 08:54 PM
With these opt out plans and vote with your feet, the people promoting should start from the assumption that younger people will be more open to the idea than older people. Kids gotta eat and the debts have to be paid.
Not sure about that. New Hampshire is the most livable state and the best state to raise kids in. So if liberty folks care about their kids, won't they want to move to New Hampshire, even with out the Free State Project?

Most Livable State in the U.S.A. Is...

...New Hampshire. This is the fifth consecutive year the Granite State has topped this list published by CQ Press.

New Hampshire ranks No. 1 because it excels in numerous important quality-of-life measures, including low crime, low poverty, high income levels and a well-educated population.
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/whatsnew/package.jsp?name=fte/livablestates/livablestates

New Hampshire has had the highest score in the country, based on different indicators, in the last 11 of 12 years.

New Hampshire remains the top state in a national survey of children's well-being.

Top states for children's well-being

Where does your state rank? See which state has been determined to be the best for a child's well-being as determined by the Kids Count Data Center.
More

The Annie E. Casey Foundation Kid's Count Data Book released Monday shows that, based on data from 2010 and 2011, there are fewer children in the state without health insurance; the teen birth rate has dropped by 11 percent to an historic low; and the rate of high school students not graduating in four years has declined. The teen death rate also has decreased.
http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/nh-remains-top-state-for-childrens-wellbeing/-/9857858/20687648/-/15ngx4h/-/index.html

I take it you don't have kids?

fr33
07-22-2013, 08:57 PM
Not sure about that. New Hampshire is the most livable state and the best state to raise kids in. So if liberty folks care about their kids, won't they want to move to New Hampshire, even with out the Free State Project?

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/whatsnew/package.jsp?name=fte/livablestates/livablestates

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/nh-remains-top-state-for-childrens-wellbeing/-/9857858/20687648/-/15ngx4h/-/index.html

I take it you don't have kids?It was more directed at the OP to explain why people don't want to automatically lose their jobs or businesses.

And no matter how you spin it, it's still a huge risk to uproot and look for income in another area (except for some occupations).

Keith and stuff
07-22-2013, 09:01 PM
It was more directed at the OP to explain why people don't want to automatically lose their jobs or businesses.

And no matter how you spin it, it's still a huge risk to uproot and look for income in another area (except for some occupations).

We have more resources designed to help people in NH than anywhere else in the US. Plus the economy is great here compared to most of the US. Plus, for single people, we have plenty of people willing to rent you a room with rent of $300 to $400 a month. Plus taxes are very low. I encourage people to save up 3 months expenses, get a NH address, get a NH phone number and check out the resources. http://freestateproject.org/resources

People should have no problem getting 1, if not 2 jobs in NH. Plus, the pay is above the national average. There are even plenty of buses and trains to Boston where pay is really high.

Michigan11
07-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Doesn't sound like any kind of plan past throwing a rope across the river people.

Jesus people if this is the best ideas we have..... then Fuck