PDA

View Full Version : Many in America are leaving the country or joining the Free State Project

Keith and stuff
07-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Many in America are leaving the country or joining the Free State Project
July 19, 2013
By: Angel Clark
http://www.examiner.com/article/many-america-are-leaving-the-country-or-joining-the-free-state-project

Note: This article is from our very own forum member, Angel Clark. You may also know her from her radio show. Please support Angel by click on the link to view the article that way. Plus, that way, you get 7 links to click through that you might be interested it. Way to go Angel!

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/20/52/20529a8498fe241f1704910b263d53b4.jpg?itok=SuRkRm6L

As freedoms decrease and the dollar’s losing its buying power, more and more people are fleeing America before hard times hit. Ex-pats are not anything new, but interest in leaving has recently picked up. Record numbers of residents have lost all faith in restoring the U.S.A and are making the tough choice to move.
Related topics

George Donnelly from Shield Mutual said “I saw no future for myself there, among the Wacos, the OK cities, the taxes, permits and urban decay of Chicago. I decided to get out and see what kind of a life I could make for myself elsewhere. It wasn't an easy decision, but I am thrilled that I found the courage to do it. It has changed my life in unforeseen ways. I am happier, healthier and wealthier today because of it. I wouldn't trade my experiences of living in Japan and Colombia for anything.”

Farmer Frank W. Szabo from Freedom Orchard commented, “I left because I did not think that there was anything else that I could do which would make a real difference. I did not feel that my family, or our assets, were safe any longer.”

Traffic on websites that promote leaving America before it’s too late is way up. International Living and The Dollar Vigilante are popular sites and discuss the pros and cons of starting a new life overseas. Confidence in America’s politicians and government is at an all time low and the conversation of expatriating is now a legitimate topic coming up at family dinner tables.

Many families recognize the loss of freedoms but refuse to leave the states. Instead they are deciding to make a last stand via the Free State Project. The Free State Project is an effort to have 20,000 peaceful liberty loving activists to move to New Hampshire to reduce the roll of government in their lives.
http://www.examiner.com/article/many-america-are-leaving-the-country-or-joining-the-free-state-project

Keith and stuff
07-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Here is Angel Clark's Forum profile, in case you want to thank her or give him + Rep for being so awesome.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?37584-AngelClark

Christian Liberty
07-24-2013, 10:54 AM
I still think that a Free Country Project is a better idea. Unless we're actually willing to fight for our free state to secede...

Keith and stuff
07-24-2013, 10:59 AM
I still think that a Free Country Project is a better idea. Unless we're actually willing to fight for our free state to secede...
I see the Free State Project as a free the world project. If you just want to free 1 country, that's OK too. I'd love to see everywhere freed. The best way to do that is to start in the freest state with the system best designed for reform. The answer to both of those is New Hampshire. You are welcome to help me free the state, the country and the world. We will be in NH, working hard, waiting for you :D

Christian Liberty
07-24-2013, 11:01 AM
I see the Free State Project as a free the world project. If you just want to free 1 country, that's OK too. I'd love to see everywhere freed. The best way to do that is to start in the freest state with the system best designed for reform. The answer to both of those is New Hampshire. You are welcome to help me free the state, the country and the world. We will be in NH, working hard, waiting for you :D

That's a valid answer, I suppose.

I don't see New Hampshire in my close future, but I've got plenty of time so you never know for sure.