PDA

View Full Version : The President as a Creepy Ass Cracka

cajuncocoa
07-20-2013, 08:43 AM
Dear Mr President,

I note that in a speech (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-zimmerman/index.html) yesterday you said:

There are very few African-American men in this country who have not had the experience of being followed when they are shopping at a department store. That includes me.

You really need to get over it. Being followed in a department store is not something limited to African-American men. When I was a young child, perhaps 11 or 12 years old, I would head into the local Kresge's with a bunch of friends, all of us white. We weren't up to no good. But, it wouldn't be long before we would be noticed by the store security, who would then follow us around the store.

I have no doubt that there may be instances where blacks are more targeted by surveillance than whites, but I tell you, from what I am reading, none of this type surveillance comes anywhere near the surveillance that is being conducted on all of us, black and white, by the United States government. There isn't a case of private sector surveillance that comes anywhere close to the data collection and storage done by the NSA. Unlike surveillance by in-house security at a department store that stops the minute we walk out of the store, your NSA snooping can not be evaded when we are even in our homes. You have the telephone numbers of every cell phone call we make from our homes and of all incoming calls to us. It appears you also monitor our emails that we write and send from our home computers. So if you really have a problem with surveillance, and you are as color blind as you say you are, why don't you shut down the government apparatus that is snooping in on hundreds of millions of Americans?

Continues at EPJ (http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/07/the-president-as-creepy-ass-cracka.html)

Aratus
07-20-2013, 04:52 PM
our all wise fearless potus adroitly tries for the common touch and 'shroom' confesses to teenishly toying with five finger discounts?