PDA

View Full Version : Boston Propaganda Marathon - Bruce Mendelsohn, and the Boston Bombing Inconsistencies

calpolyfan
07-20-2013, 02:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClAv8ObEOVA

silverhandorder
07-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Um one conspiracy theory at a time please.

Bruno
07-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Some very interesting points made regardimg the glass and Brucr's testimony and background.

libertyjam
07-20-2013, 07:18 AM
WTF is Patriot's Day? Never had that one growing up, never heard of it before this year.

Nobexliberty
07-20-2013, 07:27 AM
WTF is Patriot's Day? Never had that one growing up, never heard of it before this year. Soon we have an international pizza day.

libertyjam
07-20-2013, 07:33 AM
Soon we have an international pizza day.

MMM.. Pizzaa http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4564267147659150&pid=1.7&w=258&h=188&c=7&rs=1

Squirrel!

jmdrake
07-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Um one conspiracy theory at a time please.

Why? The conspiracies obviously don't come one at a time.

silverhandorder
07-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Why? The conspiracies obviously don't come one at a time.

Maybe we should make a conspiracy sub forum? :)

Honestly if people wanted to read about 9/11, Boston inside job, school shootings inside jobs they would go to conspiracy websites.

Bruno
07-20-2013, 08:52 AM

Honestly if people wanted to read about 9/11, Boston inside job, school shootings inside jobs they would go to conspiracy websites.

Disagree. You could say the same thing about any non-Ron Paul threads found here.

donnay
07-20-2013, 08:54 AM
WTF is Patriot's Day? Never had that one growing up, never heard of it before this year.

April 19, 1776 Battle at Lexington and Concord.

silverhandorder
07-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Disagree. You could say the same thing about any non-Ron Paul threads found here.

It's a balance. I just think about what will keep me coming back to read general politics. If I see all of front page filled with conspiracies I am going to go read something else. I would assume the same applies to many other people. If someone new posted a thread on 9/11. Why not post other "evidence" of government inside jobs in the same thread instead of making another one?

I am not the one to tell people what to post or not to post or with who to associate. I can only speak for my self. Ultimately this is for the admin to decide for what type of activity he wants on his forum.

ClydeCoulter
07-20-2013, 09:21 AM
It's a balance. I just think about what will keep me coming back to read general politics. If I see all of front page filled with conspiracies I am going to go read something else. I would assume the same applies to many other people. If someone new posted a thread on 9/11. Why not post other "evidence" of government inside jobs in the same thread instead of making another one?

I am not the one to tell people what to post or not to post or with who to associate. I can only speak for my self. Ultimately this is for the admin to decide for what type of activity he wants on his forum.

Did you click on this thread or did it pop up in front of you?

Bruno
07-20-2013, 09:42 AM

I would not be against such a subforum. But I also use only the New Posts feature, so I never know nor care what forum topics are posted in anyway.

silverhandorder
07-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Did you click on this thread or did it pop up in front of you?

It popped right in front of me when browsing for threads. It is a small degree of annoyance hence just a small reminder.

I would not be against such a subforum. But I also use only the New Posts feature, so I never know nor care what forum topics are posted in anyway.
Yeah I never got into new posts. I should though other forums have some good topics from time to time. I am always afraid new posts moves too fast to follow.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-20-2013, 10:55 AM

They probably do.

I go wherever the sharpest minds are, and here works just fine as one of those places. I don't want to hear every theory out there... just the better ones. This place serves as nice filter.

Ranger29860
07-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Ok I figured I actually watch the whole thing just to make sure, and its pretty much just like every other conspiracy video on here of late. No evidence, focused on 1 or 2 small things that seem out of place and then using that to justify ignoring the massive amount of other evidence. Talk of knowledge for which the maker of the video obviously has no experience with (aka "training explosions") and a general lack of any real hard evidence.

Just a tip for all you would be conspiracy video makers. If you want to be taken even slightly serious get at least 1 or two hard facts in your videos instead of guesses and "feelings". Punching holes in a story does not relieve you of the requirement to prove your theory.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Ok I figured I actually watch the whole thing just to make sure, and its pretty much just like every other conspiracy video on here of late. No evidence, focused on 1 or 2 small things that seem out of place and then using that to justify ignoring the massive amount of other evidence. Talk of knowledge for which the maker of the video obviously has no experience with (aka "training explosions") and a general lack of any real hard evidence.

Just a tip for all you would be conspiracy video makers. If you want to be taken even slightly serious get at least 1 or two hard facts in your videos instead of guesses and "feelings". Punching holes in a story does not relieve you of the requirement to prove your theory.

I'll confess I made a reply without watching the video... so I'm not endorsing that particular video, but I do think that whole event is surrounded by a bunch of fishy shit.

ClydeCoulter
07-20-2013, 12:21 PM
I'll confess I made a reply without watching the video... so I'm not endorsing that particular video, but I do think that whole event is surrounded by a bunch of fishy shit.

I watched the whole video. He gives a lot of evidence in the video. No, he doesn't provide all of the available evidence or a conclusive final argument based on his small contribution to the whole of evidence yet to be fully collected. He is just adding more evidence to the collection.

jmdrake
07-20-2013, 09:20 PM

The Boston bombing is still relatively recent and far more on topic of this website than all of the Travyon / Zimmerman threads. Besides, that video isn't so much "conspiracy theory" as in "whodunnit" but rather "how is the media spinning it." Threads about media manipulation are mainstream fare at RPF. You are complaining about nothing.