PDA

View Full Version : Source?: Top NSA and DOJ Officials Have Fled the U.S. - Obama Admin. Files Espionage C

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:06 PM
If this is legit...WOW.

"In a stunning development, Deputy Director of the NSA, John Inglis, along with Assistant Attorney General, James Cole, have fled the United States after their participation in a contentious congressional meeting on Capitol Hill.

In that meeting, both Inglis and Cole revealed that the depth of NSA spying far surpassed anything that whistleblower Edward Snowden has made public to date. The unauthorized leaks to Congress by Inglis and Cole, which exposed more about NSA spying than anything Snowden has revealed, shook congressional leaders to their core."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/17/1224538/-DEVELOPING-Top-NSA-and-DOJ-Officials-Have-Fled-the-U-S-Obama-Admin-Files-Espionage-Charges#

JoshLowry
07-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Amazing, amazing.

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:11 PM
While everyone is distracted by the Trayvon/ Zimmerman BS

Zippyjuan
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Nothing verifies the claim so far.

jkr
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM

Hopefully the RPF detectives can get to work and find out if this is legit or not.

Kotin
07-19-2013, 01:14 PM

agreed.. but I am really really hoping this is true.

HOLLYWOOD
07-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Yeah, when I watched those clowns barking at the hearing, I was like WTF? These guys should be arrested ON THE SPOT.

All in all... knowing the classified secrecy of the US government... look for a huge sensationalizing, followed by Fascist-Corporate Media's Kabuki Theater, etc... only to lead to an epilogue for Obama & company, giving immunity sometime down the road.

KEEF
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM
John C Inglis, the deputy director of the surveillance agency, told a member of the House judiciary committee that NSA analysts can perform "a second or third hop query" through its collections of telephone data and internet records in order to find connections to terrorist organizations.
"Hops" refers to a technical term indicating connections between people. A three-hop query means that the NSA can look at data not only from a suspected terrorist, but from everyone that suspect communicated with, and then from everyone those people communicated with, and then from everyone all of those people communicated with.

Puts a whole new meaning to six degrees of separation.

Man, I think they both are hanging out with Snowden at Gault's Gulch waiting for the rebuild.

presence
07-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Hopefully the RPF detectives can get to work and find out if this is legit or not.

1, I'll note Kos has frequently been accused of "controlled opposition" "phony progressive" and being CIA run.

digging.

JoshLowry
07-19-2013, 01:19 PM
The sources and placement of them in the HuffPo article appear misleading.

Here is news that's more likely the case.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/07/spygate-snooping-standing/

*kicks can

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Hey folks im hearing rumors on another forum that this is fake.

My apologies if it is.

tsai3904
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey folks im hearing rumors on another forum that this is fake.

My apologies if it is.

It is. Look at the updates below. They basically recreated everything that happened to Snowden and replaced his name with the two officials. They're trying to point out the hypocrisy.

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:22 PM
It is. Look at the updates below. They basically recreated everything Snowden did and replaced his name with the two officials. They're trying to point out the hypocrisy.

Thanks for clearing that up Tsai.

jFico89
07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Mods feel free to delete this thread