PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: "Ron Paul TV Threatens Rand Paul 2016" (get your barf bags ready)

Constitutional Paulicy
07-19-2013, 02:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkox9aXA8M&feature=youtube_gdata

Occam's Banana
07-19-2013, 02:58 AM
I am impressed. There was not so much as the tiniest iota of substance in any of that. They have no actual material to report on (since content for the Ron Paul Channel is not yet available - not that they would have done anything differently if it had ben) - so they resort to s******ing about "dreadlocked peaceniks" and "Internet headlines about Ron Paul in all-caps."

IOW: Be warned. You WILL be stupider for having watched this ...

A Son of Liberty
07-19-2013, 03:36 AM
Rand Paul is who is being warned, here: take one step out of line, and you're done... we will see to it.

In my considered opinion, even if he is elected, he will not be able to govern as many hope he will.

Jackie Moon
07-19-2013, 03:51 AM
I am impressed. There was not so much as the tiniest iota of substance in any of that. They have no actual material to report on (since content for the Ron Paul Channel is not yet available - not that they would have done anything differently if it had ben) - so they resort to s******ing about "dreadlocked peaceniks" and "Internet headlines about Ron Paul in all-caps."

IOW: Be warned. You WILL be stupider for having watched this ...

Bleh, I was warned but had to click it anyways. You were right.

Fortunately though stuff like this doesn't really do much damage since anyone watching most likely already had a negative view of Rand and Ron.

belian78
07-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Rand Paul is who is being warned, here: take one step out of line, and you're done... we will see to it.

In my considered opinion, even if he is elected, he will not be able to govern as many hope he will.
Ayup...

RCA
07-19-2013, 09:58 AM
So "fringe" isn't good enough anymore? They have to say "at the far end of the fringe"?

ClydeCoulter
07-19-2013, 10:02 AM
OH CRAP, I'VE BEEN DOING IT WRONG, HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS /ignorance

FSP-Rebel
07-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Bottom line is they're freaking out, alongside their alleged neocon enemies, that Rand is a hot commodity and that they've never seen atmosphere in the GOP mainstreaming toward elements of libertarianism in such a big way. Have any of these hacks ever had a real conversation with normal people outside of the beltway echo chamber? No, they're just there to do the thinking for progressives so they don't have to think for themselves. Boom, show a dude in a confederate mask, nothing of substance, call fringe, wash hands and done.

newbitech
07-19-2013, 12:31 PM
WOW I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ANGLE BEFORE. I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE HAD TO EXPLAIN HOW ONE OF HIS PARENTS ISNT EVEN FROM THE UNITED STATES? OR WHAT IF HE HAD TO EXPLAIN HOW HIS PARENTS WERE THIEVES AND LIARS AND PARTICIPATED IN FUNDING BOTH SIDES OF THE WORLD WARS? AT LEAST HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYONE ACCUSING HIM OF DOING DRUGS OR WEARING A HOODIE!

Occam's Banana
07-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Bleh, I was warned but had to click it anyways. You were right.

Fortunately though stuff like this doesn't really do much damage since anyone watching most likely already had a negative view of Rand and Ron.

Exactly. It's really more amusing & laughable than anything. It just exposes their utter & ludicrous vacuity.

The only ones they end up "damaging" are themselves (and no doubt they are as clueless in this regard as in others) ...

P.S.: And what the hell is up with "snig-gering" (hypen added) being redacted in my previous post?

I just noticed that in your quoted reply. That's ridiculous! I am off the the Forum Feedback & Ideas section ...

alucard13mm
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM

I hold the same mindset... We will be losing 1, possibly 2 seats in the Senate (possibly for VP). Without support in the Senate and House... Rand can't do squat, especially if he goes by the constitution and does not overstep his authority.

I am almost certain that democrats and neocons will do all they can to F--- Rand's administration over to make the entire cause look like a horrible idea.

2014 is probably much more important than 2016 in some sense.

----

I also dont understand... Would Ron Paul TV want Rubio or Jeb Bush (both equally bad) be the nominee and president?? IMO, Rand is the true lesser of evils. We don't have much of a choice to be honest hahaha.

fesoferbex
07-19-2013, 03:43 PM
So "fringe" isn't good enough anymore? They have to say "at the far end of the fringe"?

yeah, y'know so people know it's extremely extreme, or the ultimate zenith...

we shall redefine every word! I shall be wordier than thou!

nobody raedz dikshunrees n-e-moar duhh

cajuncocoa
07-19-2013, 03:43 PM
PROUD TO BE ON THE FAR END OF THE FRINGE (even if I didn't realize) :D

Occam's Banana
07-19-2013, 03:49 PM

Unfortunately so. If Rand does become POTUS, a lot of people around here are going to be bitterly disappointed (both in what he tries and fails to accomplish and in what he doesn't try to accomplish at all). Which is not to say that nothing good would come from a Rand Paul presidency. I just don't think it would be nearly as successful as some think it would be ...

paulbot24
07-19-2013, 04:01 PM
THEY'RE ON TO US.....!