PDA

View Full Version : Social Engineering and Racial Division are Parlor Tricks But the Same People Keep Falling

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:46 PM
You'll never see such an eye-opening article like this in a major newspaper. According to our media overlords and the cunning government class, Whitey is the number 1, 2 and 3 major problems in America and if he just dropped dead from a genetically engineered virus, the black man would flourish and stop killing one another. Who believes any of this calculated nonsense emanating from the boob tube? Blacks have been systematically sabotaged and exploited (see the Great Society as well as the Tuskegee experiments) by the nefarious federal government, but some hillbilly in the hills who likes to wear a ridiculous shroud and cloak on weekends is his greatest threat?? Huh??

http://www.infowars.com/social-engineering-racial-division-the-trayvon-martin-tragedy/

The primary threat to black people clearly stems from violent gangs and other black people, but this has been completely ignored by the media in favor of ginning up a racial divide that is completely contrived. More blacks are killed by other blacks in Chicago every weekend than the Ku Klux Klan killed over a period of 50 years. [A TRULY STUNNING STATISTIC]

The high murder rate of young black men has virtually nothing to do with the actions of white people, so why was the Zimmerman case hijacked by establishment black leaders and the media in order to insinuate this myth?

If the media wanted to initiate a national conversation about this issue, why did it fail to mention the 1,300 black babies who are killed every day in America through abortion? The simple answer is that the establishment isn’t interested in focusing on anything that cannot be blamed on white people because this doesn’t further their agenda of manufacturing racial division.

Just as the state has sought to play groups off against each other for their own benefit as part of divide and conquer throughout history, black people are also being targeted with aggressive programs of social engineering to keep them dependent on big government.

Ever since infamous social engineers Clarence Gamble and Margaret Sanger wrote about the need to hire black leaders in order to hoodwink blacks into voting for their own eventual “extermination,” black Americans have been the unwitting victims of a sustained program to keep them downtrodden and reliant on the system via government hand outs, cultural cannibalism, and societal manipulation.

To achieve this con trick, the government found it necessary to create a common enemy against which blacks must appear to be defended by the state – racist white people. The Democrat Party, despite being responsible for founding the KKK, then set themselves up as the representatives of black America while behind the scenes scheming to cynically exploit and manipulate them as a voting block through which to undermine constitutional rights like the second amendment.

It is very appropriate that Trayvon Martin’s Family Attorney told Fox News that her first role was to act as a “social engineer” given that social engineering lay at the core of the entire George Zimmerman controversy.

However, once the fix was in and the Obama administration secured its show trial, it didn’t really matter whether Zimmerman was found guilty or not. The political hijacking of the case was about contriving selective outrage and then channeling that outrage into the demonization of the right to self-defense, the right to own guns and the sanctity of juries, while at the same time driving a further wedge between black and white America.

Instead of unifying around the universal liberties enshrined in the constitution and coming together to stand up to an out of control national security state that is spying on all Americans, stealing their financial future and erecting a police state, the Trayvon Martin tragedy allowed Americans to be tricked into buying into the politics of racial division while ignoring their true common enemy.

So true. The entire arsenal I maintain was not purchased with black people in mind. Black people are not the enemy but rather collateral damage from a wicked foe. Black people are just like every other American, but their brethren in the inner cities have been poisoned both mentally and spiritually by the drug trade, generational poverty and a victimization complex pushed by ruthless race hustlers.

BlackTerrel
07-19-2013, 05:56 AM
Just as the state has sought to play groups off against each other for their own benefit as part of divide and conquer throughout history, black people are also being targeted with aggressive programs of social engineering to keep them dependent on big government.

It's kind of ironic that the same "the man" I grew up fearing when I was a kid is basically the same as the infamous "TPTB" that I keep reading about on this forum. It doesn't actually make any sense and really just provides an excuse for failure when "what am I supposed to do - I'm fighting this invisible foe who wants to keep me down".

No one wants to keep you down. The idea that "the man" benefits from people being on government assistance (black or white - and the majority of people on welfare are white) is ridiculous.

If you're an evil dictator and you want to capture as much wealth as possible for yourself what you want is your citizens creating a bunch of value (working) and then stealing it from them in high taxes. The last thing you would want is a bunch of people not creating value and you actually having to pay them. The reason the US is so powerful and can basically do what we want around the world is we have a lot of people creating a lot of value. The more that shifts the less power we have. Why would "the man" or "TPTB" want that?

You'll never see such an eye-opening article like this in a major newspaper. According to our media overlords and the cunning government class, Whitey is the number 1, 2 and 3 major problems in America and if he just dropped dead from a genetically engineered virus, the black man would flourish and stop killing one another. Who believes any of this calculated nonsense emanating from the boob tube?

You preface the article with this paragraph and then go on to basically say if just the "media overlords and the cunning government class" would just disappear all would be good in the black community. This mythical "the man" hasn't given up since I was a kid. No! What needs to happen for black people (and white people) is less blame and more internal looking how we can improve our own situation without constantly looking for someone to blame. Somehow I was able to go to good colleges, get a nice paying job and move out of the hood, and "the man" never tried to stop me. But my degen cousin "the man" really hates him and has caused him to be fired from 10 jobs in three years? Not likely.

The primary threat to black people clearly stems from violent gangs and other black people, but this has been completely ignored by the media in favor of ginning up a racial divide that is completely contrived. More blacks are killed by other blacks in Chicago every weekend than the Ku Klux Klan killed over a period of 50 years.

You act like people never talk about black on black crime. We do all the time.

The truth is it should be separated from cases like the Zim trial. Yes black on black crime is an issue. So is a justice system which is unfair and uneven - one doesn't excuse the other. The reason this was a case and the reason this became big in the grass roots BEFORE the media got there is a guy shot an unarmed teen and wasn't even charged. Every black guy I know has a case where something like that has happened to him or someone he knows and the guy got his ass beat by cops and/or arrested on the spot. When you see a case so blatantly go against everything you know to be true you are compelled to speak out - simple as.

The Zim case is an injustice and I'll speak out about it. But it doesn't mean I live my life in fear or use it as an excuse to be lazy since "the man" will stop me anyway. 99% of my success or failure will be on me.

That's true of black people and "the man" and it's true of people on this forum and "the powers that be". Creating this unseen force that is always trying to destroy you - it makes you less successful, it gives you a convenient scapegoat when things don't go your way, and it excuses bad behavior. No one is out to get you.

The infowars crowd is very similar to the crowd I grew up in when I was a kid - I love them to death but those guys are still in the hood and I'm not. Partly because I never believed "the man" would stop me. The infowars crowd is basically preaching the same shit - and it won't benefit them. It just gives an excuse for internal failure.

However, once the fix was in and the Obama administration secured its show trial, it didn’t really matter whether Zimmerman was found guilty or not.

One final point: the idea that Obama benefited from this case is laughable. Obama was getting 95% of the black vote anyway. What was he hoping for 100%? He had nothing to gain by this case since he was as high as he was going to get. The LAST thing Obama would want right before election season was a racially polarizing case that could potentially cost him white voters. This makes absolutely no sense unless you just want to find a way to pin this on Obama.

Working Poor
07-19-2013, 06:19 AM
BT-

I just want to say I agree with you on this. I think Zim should have been charged. I wish he had been charged with involutary manslaughter because I think they would have gotten a conviction. I think he should be in jail and that he used very poor judgement and that republicans are on the wrong side of this issue.

I do however believe if the cops had gotten their before Zim pulled the trigger that the cops may have shot him.

I also want to say that I very much value your voice of reason on this forum.Thank you for your thoughtful responces.

AuH20
07-19-2013, 09:13 AM
It's kind of ironic that the same "the man" I grew up fearing when I was a kid is basically the same as the infamous "TPTB" that I keep reading about on this forum. It doesn't actually make any sense and really just provides an excuse for failure when "what am I supposed to do - I'm fighting this invisible foe who wants to keep me down".

No one wants to keep you down. The idea that "the man" benefits from people being on government assistance (black or white - and the majority of people on welfare are white) is ridiculous.

If you're an evil dictator and you want to capture as much wealth as possible for yourself what you want is your citizens creating a bunch of value (working) and then stealing it from them in high taxes. The last thing you would want is a bunch of people not creating value and you actually having to pay them. The reason the US is so powerful and can basically do what we want around the world is we have a lot of people creating a lot of value. The more that shifts the less power we have. Why would "the man" or "TPTB" want that?

I don't think you are aware of the dynamic at work. The .001 percent who dictate policy & groupthink via sponsored thinktanks and media oversaturation are UTTERLY DEPENDENT on promoting dependency and creating the illiusion of compliancy. If the general population was empowered and confident in their own abilities and knowledge base, they would have little need for someone else to run their life. That's what many of these schemes are about. Not only do they enrich the management at the top of the special interest pyramid but they keep the population stratified and insecure.

The truth is it should be separated from cases like the Zim trial. Yes black on black crime is an issue. So is a justice system which is unfair and uneven - one doesn't excuse the other. The reason this was a case and the reason this became big in the grass roots BEFORE the media got there is a guy shot an unarmed teen and wasn't even charged. Every black guy I know has a case where something like that has happened to him or someone he knows and the guy got his ass beat by cops and/or arrested on the spot. When you see a case so blatantly go against everything you know to be true you are compelled to speak out - simple as.

The criminal justice system is distorted but it still doesn't explain why black crime is off the charts in terms of criminal acts, despite their smaller representation in the country (10% roughly). Something is seriously amiss and it goes beyond the cops, who are acting more or less as a vengeful mop-up crew. The real problem lies at home. We're losing countless, potentially productive citizens at ages 3, 4 and 5 because their prideful heritage has been erased and their nuclear family structure has been systematically destroyed.

That's true of black people and "the man" and it's true of people on this forum and "the powers that be". Creating this unseen force that is always trying to destroy you - it makes you less successful, it gives you a convenient scapegoat when things don't go your way, and it excuses bad behavior. No one is out to get you.

The infowars crowd is very similar to the crowd I grew up in when I was a kid - I love them to death but those guys are still in the hood and I'm not. Partly because I never believed "the man" would stop me. The infowars crowd is basically preaching the same shit - and it won't benefit them. It just gives an excuse for internal failure.

That unseen force you mock is the face of human domination and it's been been residing on this planet since the time of the Pharoahs. The many shall serve the few, but technological advances have complicated this traditional process of domination and control. There is nothing unnatural or conspiratorial about this fact, but we must be willing to acknowledge what it is.

One final point: the idea that Obama benefited from this case is laughable. Obama was getting 95% of the black vote anyway. What was he hoping for 100%? He had nothing to gain by this case since he was as high as he was going to get. The LAST thing Obama would want right before election season was a racially polarizing case that could potentially cost him white voters. This makes absolutely no sense unless you just want to find a way to pin this on Obama.

The Obama Administation is very much like a psychic vampire that grows stronger off human misery. Conflict and racial animousity is good for the cause and keeps his stunning failures off the front page.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 09:17 PM
BT-

I just want to say I agree with you on this. I think Zim should have been charged. I wish he had been charged with involutary manslaughter because I think they would have gotten a conviction. I think he should be in jail and that he used very poor judgement and that republicans are on the wrong side of this issue.

I do however believe if the cops had gotten their before Zim pulled the trigger that the cops may have shot him.

I also want to say that I very much value your voice of reason on this forum.Thank you for your thoughtful responces.

Thanks brother.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 09:25 PM
I don't think you are aware of the dynamic at work. The .001 percent who dictate policy & groupthink via sponsored thinktanks and media oversaturation are UTTERLY DEPENDENT on promoting dependency and creating the illiusion of compliancy. If the general population was empowered and confident in their own abilities and knowledge base, they would have little need for someone else to run their life. That's what many of these schemes are about. Not only do they enrich the management at the top of the special interest pyramid but they keep the population stratified and insecure.

AUH you're a smart guy. But do you realize how little this makes sense?

My cousin is a degen who lives off welfare, smokes pot, plays video games and commits random crime and vandalism. He contributes nothing to society (for the record I have a lot of cousins who are awesome guys and gals - this one however sucks).

Steve Jobs thought for himself ran his own life created a ton of value and technology for the country and paid billions in dollars in taxes.

You're telling me that US government prosperity is benefited from more people like my cousin and less people like Steve Jobs? Come on man.

You know what countries have a lot of people like my cousin? North Korea and Sudan and Somalia

You know what countries have a lot of Steve Jobs? The US and Japan.

Guess which countries are rich and control world affairs?

You know this is true. It's too obvious. The US has more power more money more control when people like Steve Jobs pay a billion in taxes vs people like my cousin who take money and create no value and use up precious resources. Come on.

The criminal justice system is distorted but it still doesn't explain why black crime is off the charts in terms of criminal acts, despite their smaller representation in the country (10% roughly). Something is seriously amiss and it goes beyond the cops, who are acting more or less as a vengeful mop-up crew. The real problem lies at home. We're losing countless, potentially productive citizens at ages 3, 4 and 5 because their prideful heritage has been erased and their nuclear family structure has been systematically destroyed.

Why aren't the people behind this doing the same to white and Hispanic and Asian communities? It has to do with personal responsibility. AND it has to do with a legacy of slavery and Jim Crow that still takes time to work past.

The Obama Administation is very much like a psychic vampire that grows stronger off human misery. Conflict and racial animousity is good for the cause and keeps his stunning failures off the front page.

In that case civil strife in Syria is good for Assad right?

Obviously people at each others throats is good for the government so Syria must be really gearing up for most powerful nation status right?

Then of course Iran must be supporting Obama since they want US racial strife?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?421756-Iran-demands-justice-for-Trayvon

The word just doesn't work this way. More productive more peaceful people = better for government. Obviously.

Which government has more power? Japan or Sudan?

NewRightLibertarian
07-23-2013, 09:30 PM

The media hasn't just jumped on it and pushed it endlessly for no reason. Why do you think it was national headline news for many months when there were thousands of more relevant stories that could have been focused on?

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2013, 09:46 PM
BlackTerrel,

Taxes aren't paying for anything, but maybe interest on the debt. They don't need taxpayers, they need a divided people so that their game isn't thwarted.

edit: There was a video posted recently about the very subject of social control by governments, and the reasons for it.

AuH20
07-23-2013, 09:52 PM
BlackTerrel,

Taxes aren't paying for anything, but maybe interest on the debt. They don't need taxpayers, they need a divided people so that their game isn't thwarted.

Bingo. Moreover, they don't want the middle class working their way into the upper class sector, since those same people may start using their own system against them. Imagine if rich libertarians and paleos became so wealthy that they would start to create their own tax-free foundations and think tanks to dictate policy. That would be a no-no. Most of the current conservative organizations are dwarfed in influence and scope by the Ford Foundations and Brookings Institutes of the world.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 10:12 PM
The media hasn't just jumped on it and pushed it endlessly for no reason. Why do you think it was national headline news for many months when there were thousands of more relevant stories that could have been focused on?

First off I do think it's relevant.

But the easy answer is RATINGS. Check ratings for Zim trial vs ratings for 100 other topics (including Snowden). Media covers stories that people watch.

By the way why do you think Iran is calling for justice for Trayvon? Do they have same agenda as US media?

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 10:15 PM
BlackTerrel,

Taxes aren't paying for anything, but maybe interest on the debt.

Why does US have better technology than Sudan? Why do we create so much innovation? Why does our foreign policy control the world?

Because of people like Steve Jobs or people like my cousin.

They don't need taxpayers, they need a divided people so that their game isn't thwarted.

Well Syria is divided. So I'm sure they'll become a world power soon.

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Bingo. Moreover, they don't want the middle class working their way into the upper class sector, since those same people may start using their own system against them. Imagine if rich libertarians and paleos became so wealthy that they would start to create their own tax-free foundations and think tanks to dictate policy. That would be a no-no. Most of the current conservative organizations are dwarfed in influence and scope by the Ford Foundations and Brookings Institutes of the world.

Indeed. Why strive for success when "the man" is keeping you down? Your message is as defeatist as the shit I heard growing up.

Meanwhile the majority of millionaires weren't born millionaires.

You have more control over your own success or failure than anyone else.

AuH20
07-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Indeed. Why strive for success when "the man" is keeping you down? Your message is as defeatist as the shit I heard growing up.

Meanwhile the majority of millionaires weren't born millionaires.

You have more control over your own success or failure than anyone else.

I'm not being a defeatist, but there is a glass ceiling at certain levels for the independent thinking mundane entrepeneur. You either join the oligarchy or you are frozen out. Look at what happened to the Qwest CEO when he refused to play ball with the NSA? Contracts evaporated and he was soon brought up on insider trading charges.

Henry Rogue
07-23-2013, 11:01 PM

BT you made some great points about self empowerment, but we don't have a dictatorship. We have elected officials and elected officials know giving handouts gets them elected. I don't look at it like a conspiracy, I look at it like human nature. People want to get as much as they can with the least amount of effort. When the "get as much as they can" part is emphasized by people, they create production. When the "least amount of effort" part is emphasized by people, especially people who believe there is no hope, it gives politicians votes. It isn't just poor people who want something for nothing. Corporations want something for nothing too, like protection from risk and competition and of course, tax payer dollars. I don't know if there is a man behind all of this, but i know there is a lousy government system destroying society.

BlackTerrel
07-24-2013, 08:00 PM
BT you made some great points about self empowerment, but we don't have a dictatorship. We have elected officials and elected officials know giving handouts gets them elected. I don't look at it like a conspiracy, I look at it like human nature. People want to get as much as they can with the least amount of effort. When the "get as much as they can" part is emphasized by people, they create production. When the "least amount of effort" part is emphasized by people, especially people who believe there is no hope, it gives politicians votes. It isn't just poor people who want something for nothing. Corporations want something for nothing too, like protection from risk and competition and of course, tax payer dollars. I don't know if there is a man behind all of this, but i know there is a lousy government system destroying society.

I think what you are saying and the OP are saying are opposed. I agree with your post for the most part.

Henry Rogue
07-24-2013, 10:56 PM
I think what you are saying and the OP are saying are opposed. I agree with your post for the most part.
Well, I do believe there has been a concerted effort spanning decades, to replace society with statism (for lack of a better word). Isn't that what progressivism is all about? Sixties radical professors molded the minds of our current school teachers, judges, politicians, reporters, etc. Cloward and Pivion is one example, I can think of off hand. Here is a wiki link, if you're not familiar with them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy