PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - Who ever is in charge of the moneybomb.

Patriot
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
My calculations indicate that we are on track to barely beat the $12 goal by Dec 31. (I won't bore your with the math)

Like the fund raising director said, Dec 16 may be too late. Can we move the Money bomb to Nov. 30 (this Friday) I know it is short notice, but I think it can be done and I will have more impact for RP.

Another option is a money shock and awe, like a carpet bombing of money everyday from now until the NH primary. Tell me what you think.

KewlRonduderules
11-27-2007, 12:53 PM
mods please move. Enough of this. This has been deliberated sooo much already .

F3d
11-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Ok, whatever. You make no sense at all. We're definitely going to get past 12 million.

BLS
11-27-2007, 12:57 PM
This has been pretty well mashed into squirrel vomit here Patriot.
Tensions were a bit high for a while.

I think we are going to do both, but I fully expect that the 16th is still going to be the record breaker for sure. Donate $50 on the 30th (as I am) and then blow your wad on the 16th.

ashlux
11-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Like the fund raising director said, Dec 16 may be too late. Can we move the Money bomb to Nov. 30 (this Friday) I know it is short notice, but I think it can be done and I will have more impact for RP.

Check out http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/ (also Trevor's work).

Let's keep with the spirit of freedom, liberty, and this campaign and let us supporters decide individually when we wish to donate.

American
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Interesting prediction from Washington post article about Dec 16th.

Astoria, Ore.: How much money do you think Ron Paul will raise on Dec. 16, when his supporters celebrate the Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party?

Matt Welch: Gillespie says "$8 million," though it's unclear whether it will be in gold-backed coins. I vote for $11.2 million.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/11/21/DI2007112101734.html?sid=ST2007112600769

I say Dec 16th, this can blow up in our faces if we dont meet expectations.

qwerty
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
16th Of Course ????

Itīs not late, they asked 12 million and we will give it before dec 16th...

Maverick
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
They are both equally important now. The media has latched onto our efforts, and we need to show them we mean business. We can go ahead and shoot to raise some money on the 30th (and I think we can boost ourselves over the $12mil for Q4 that day which should be sufficient). But it's also critical that we make the 16th absolutely huge. We've set some pretty high goals for ourselves now, and we've got to do what we can to ensure the success of both fundraisers.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 01:02 PM
My calculations indicate that we are on track to barely beat the $12 goal by Dec 31. (I won't bore your with the math)

Another option is a money shock and awe, like a carpet bombing of money everyday from now until the NH primary. Tell me what you think.

awww come on, think for once!

do you honestly think that every ron paul supporter is a member of this forum?

Its obvious you can't even begin to fathom the kind of campaigning that has been done for the December 16th date.

:rolleyes:

maxmerkel
11-27-2007, 01:06 PM
let this thread die and flag it : http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/buttons/report.gif (top right corner) - this has already been discussed at least 100 times.