PDA

View Full Version : The Desperate John McCain wants War in Syria.Stalls Dempsey's nomination

AngryCanadian
07-18-2013, 02:50 PM
The Desperate John McCain wants War in Syria.Stalls Dempsey's nomination
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

John McCain seems to have forget how well the air strikes in Iraq during the 90s or more recently i assume the only reason John McCain is more Desperate for another war in the middle east is that because he doesn't America to became an fortress America but you know what? your wars whatever you started them in Bosnia, or middle east have always backed fired.

If you do indeed intervene in Syria it wont be any different. And
Sen. McCain plans to stall Dempsey's nomination (http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_23684852/dempsey-says-us-considering-use-force-syria)

Sen. John McCain said Thursday he will block Army Gen. Martin Dempsey's nomination for a second term as Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman due to his dissatisfaction with the officer's responses to questions about the potential use of U.S. military power in Syria.

Syria carries greater risk for U.S. national security interests: continued limited action on the part of Washington, or more significant steps such as establishment of a no-fly zone and arming rebel forces with the weapons they need to stem the advance of President Bashar Assad's forces.

Does John McCain think his an major player or does he think his the president in charge? according to McCain (Give me my war in Syria and i will let your nomination go through)

McCain told reporters after leaving the hearing room that he planned to put a hold on the nomination, essentially blocking any further

Another similar article by yahoo.

Senior GOP senator puts hold on Dempsey nomination (http://news.yahoo.com/senior-gop-senator-puts-hold-dempsey-nomination-181402099.html)

John McCain spent his memorial day holiday not in America but in Syria hanging out with the Saudi Backed Islamist Brigades.

TER
07-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I am throwing a party at my house when John McCain retires and you are all invited.

compromise
07-18-2013, 03:00 PM
I am throwing a party at my house when John McCain retires and you are all invited.

Even me?

TER
07-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Even me?

even you. You can work the grill. :p

TER
07-18-2013, 03:07 PM
of course I'm only kidding. Nobody touches my grill but me!

As for the pig on the spit, you can definitely help turn it. I will get the biggest pig I can find to help suit the occasion.

alucard13mm
07-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Sometimes I wish he never came back from the middle east...

AngryCanadian
07-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Thats ok he stated that he knows whom are the Good Guys and the Guys are the Saudis.

Syrian opposition chooses Saudi-backed leader (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/07/06/uk-syria-crisis-idUKBRE9640NZ20130706)

green73
07-18-2013, 05:34 PM
even you. You can work the grill. :p

TER, we don't want the food to be shit.

juleswin
07-18-2013, 05:47 PM

For me, I wish he never came back from Vietnam. He could have ended his life as an American hero, but now this is what has become of him, a war hungry fool.

TER
07-18-2013, 05:56 PM
TER, we don't want the food to be shit.

shh... that's why I won't let him grill. ;)