PDA

View Full Version : White Marine Attacked By Mob After Verdict Was Announced

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:08 AM
The most disturbing part. So they exclusively single out the 2 white marines who were accompanied by a black friend?

http://www.inquisitr.com/856039/white-marine-attacked-after-zimmerman-verdict-in-possible-hate-crime/

Local radio station KCDZ 107.7′s crime report about the white Marine stated that the altercation took place around 2 am on Ocotillo Avenue. The radio station also noted that the attack involved about 20 to 30 people. The online pleas by the unconfirmed parents to share the story of what happened to their son maintain that approximately 15 to 20 black youths attacked the Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps, another white Marine and a left their civilian black friend go unharmed. The African American friend reportedly attempted to help his friends and stop the attack, but he was vastly outnumbered.

His parents relayed the following:

“After being beaten with a tire iron by a mob of 15 plus black men, [he was] stabbed in the chest and kicked unconscious and robbed. This fits the criteria for attempted murder along with a hate crime.”

BTW is anyone getting sick of the word and concept of "hate crime"? We don't need special hate crime laws to punish wrongdoers when these heinous acts are self-explanatory.

NewRightLibertarian
07-18-2013, 11:12 AM
But race relations are just fine and there could never, ever be a race war!

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:14 AM

There will be pockets of unrest and it's pretty obvious that this cowardly mob selected a target of opportunity. The lesson learned is to avoid being that target.

jkr
07-18-2013, 11:18 AM
can i haz a FULL AUTO weapon NOW???

one of those glocks w/ a 30 rd "clip"...

juleswin
07-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Do you wake up every morning and type in "blacks attacking whites" in google search before posting on RPF?. This must the 100th such post you have started since the whole Travon incident. I don't want to censor anyone but you are just over doing it, trying taking a 1 day break from posting racial news.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:19 AM
can i haz a FULL AUTO weapon NOW???

one of those glocks w/ a 30 rd "clip"...

Why would civilans need any more than 5 bullets? <sarc>

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Do you wake up every morning and type in "blacks attacking whites" in google search before posting on RPF?. This must the 100th such post you have started since the whole Travon incident. I don't want to censor anyone but you are just over doing it, trying taking a 1 day break from posting racial news.

Ron Paul has characterized this as "blowback." The MSM and the soulless social engineers want to play the race game (DISTRACTION) for the millionth time. It's time to stop sitting on our hands. I hate all racial discussions but this nonsense has to stop. Scream it far and wide. Everytime it starts, ram it down their unrepentant throats. If you stop paying the schoolyard bully, he will eventually leave you alone. What did John Rambo say? I didn't draw first blood.... No one should stay silent.

LibertyEagle
07-18-2013, 11:35 AM

Why not? Otherwise the falsehood exists that blacks are the innocent, poor, downtrodden, who never show an inkling of racism themselves.

I truly wish we would ALL get over this crap. But, apparently it's not going to happen anytime soon and until it does, ALL the facts should be out there. Not just one facet.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Why not? Otherwise the falsehood exists that blacks are the innocent, poor, downtrodden, who never show an inkling of racism themselves.

I truly wish we would ALL get over this crap. But, apparently it's not going to happen anytime soon and until it does, ALL the facts should be out there. Not just one facet.

'Racism' has been used effectively for decades to silence feared opposition. While this is not a battle of our choosing, I'm not going to sit back idly while these pathological liars pummel our movement for something we are not responsible for. For example, look at Bill Maher recently declaring Rand Paul to be a racist? Who the hell is he??!???

Who here is going to renounce their support of the 2nd amendment or the abolishing of welfare programs? This is what these attacks are about. Intimidation. They want you walking on eggshells.

LibertyEagle
07-18-2013, 11:51 AM
I was agreeing with you AuH2O.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I was agreeing with you AuH2O.

I know but I'm worked up. I don't have a racist bone in my body and I'm reading these things from third parties in the media. These people are evil!!!!

presence
07-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Do you think the attack against the white Marine after the Zimmerman verdict was gang violence or a hate crime?

WTF difference does it make? I don't care if it was racially motivated, hate motivated, or gang motivated. If 15 dudes beat down on 1 dude its crime.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-18-2013, 01:04 PM
There will be pockets of unrest and it's pretty obvious that this cowardly mob selected a target of opportunity. The lesson learned is to avoid being that target.

Those animals would have mugged somebody either way, just using the verdict as an excuse.

AFPVet
07-18-2013, 01:32 PM
... in addition to assault on a federal employee, damage to government property....

BlackTerrel
07-18-2013, 08:33 PM

No 99% of us will continue to get along and be fine and there will be a 1% of racist assholes that will try and fuck it up. Just like they have for the last 20 years. But you're not getting your stupid race war.

BlackTerrel
07-18-2013, 08:36 PM
Ron Paul has characterized this as "blowback." The MSM and the soulless social engineers want to play the race game (DISTRACTION) for the millionth time. It's time to stop sitting on our hands. I hate all racial discussions but this nonsense has to stop. Scream it far and wide. Everytime it starts, ram it down their unrepentant throats. If you stop paying the schoolyard bully, he will eventually leave you alone. What did John Rambo say? I didn't draw first blood.... No one should stay silent.

By the way there is no evidence that this had anything to do with the verdict. At least not in the article you posted. So you can complain about "the MSM" but your own link is engaged in shameless speculation meant to fan the flames.

Did this have anything to do with Trayvon? Doubt it. Maybe they'll even claim it did but I would be skeptical. No one goes from normal to beating random white people just because of a verdict - if there's a link it's an excuse.

There are 300 million of us and if you look for it it not hard to find daily stories like this one. It's a small minority out of 300 million.

BlackTerrel
07-18-2013, 08:38 PM

Except no one actually believes that.

There are 300 million of us - black, white, Hispanic whatever - all of us have good and bad.

ronpaulfollower999
07-18-2013, 08:40 PM
The link in the OP goes to another link which links to a forum post describing the event. I'm not sure if it's a real story.

ronpaulfollower999
07-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Here is the story from KCDZ:

One man was arrested, and one was seriously injured, during a brawl in Twentynine Palms early Sunday morning. Shortly before 2 a.m., Sheriff deputies responded to a fight in the 6000 block of Ocotillo Avenue involving 20 to 30 people. An unidentified Marine was seriously injured when he was hit with a tire iron and then possibly stabbed. He was taken to Desert Hospital in Palm Springs. During the course of the investigation, Melvin Peters, 23, of Twentynine Palms was arrested on multiple warrants out of Orange County and for resisting arrest and being drunk and disorderly. According to Sheriff Sergeant James Porter, the investigation is ongoing and more arrests are expected.

http://www.kcdzfm.com/news/fullstory071613.html#a02

ClydeCoulter
07-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Here is the story from KCDZ:

http://www.kcdzfm.com/news/fullstory071613.html#a02

I really hope that Melvin Peters isn't the black friend.

NewRightLibertarian
07-19-2013, 07:39 PM
No 99% of us will continue to get along and be fine and there will be a 1% of racist assholes that will try and fuck it up. Just like they have for the last 20 years. But you're not getting your stupid race war.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess.

NIU Students for Liberty
07-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess.

And you just keep up the fear mongering in order to justify your paranoia over a race war that will never be. Seriously, when did this site become a collection of Charles Manson "Helter Skelter" prophesies?

NewRightLibertarian
07-19-2013, 07:54 PM
And you just keep up the fear mongering in order to justify your paranoia over a race war that will never be. Seriously, when did this site become a collection of Charles Manson "Helter Skelter" prophesies?

We'll just have to wait and see until the government checks start bouncing to be sure, but it won't be pretty regardless of how much you want to stick your head in the sand. And considering what this latest Trayvon display has shown us, I doubt that there will be an age of racial harmony ushered in on the back of the turmoil.

AuH20
07-19-2013, 08:27 PM
We'll just have to wait and see until the government checks start bouncing to be sure, but it won't be pretty regardless of how much you want to stick your head in the sand. And considering what this latest Trayvon display has shown us, I doubt that there will be an age of racial harmony ushered in on the back of the turmoil.

That's the lone scenario where a race conflict (war is a bit too strong) could ensue. The media and the democrats have hypnotized a fair share of the population that the white majority is stealing from the lower level minority classes. The progressive tax system is basically built upon this sad premise. So if you remove the middle man to speak (the IRS), there is still enough class envy to mobilize a mob mentality to claim what they believe is "theirs."

NewRightLibertarian
07-20-2013, 10:15 PM
That's the lone scenario where a race conflict (war is a bit too strong) could ensue. The media and the democrats have hypnotized a fair share of the population that the white majority is stealing from the lower level minority classes. The progressive tax system is basically built upon this sad premise. So if you remove the middle man to speak (the IRS), there is still enough class envy to mobilize a mob mentality to claim what they believe is "theirs."

Obama's supporters being played like marionettes during this Trayvon circus hasn't made me any more optimistic about what will happen when the inevitable collapse takes place. If it happens during the Obama regime, the government will definitely do all they can to make it into a race war guaranteed. With people more polarized and divided now than probably ever, it doesn't bode well for what is to come. 'Everything is going to be OK' may sound nice and make you feel good now, but that isn't what the reality is unfortunately.

Nobexliberty
07-21-2013, 12:57 AM
CAN WE STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

Nobexliberty
07-21-2013, 12:57 AM
triple post

Nobexliberty
07-21-2013, 12:58 AM
triple post

Nobexliberty
07-21-2013, 12:59 AM
slitghly more then a triple post

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2013, 12:29 PM

Unfortunately, the non-stop coverage of this, particularly the emotion and illogic of pundits, is brewing resentment. Obama's speech may have broke the camel's back.

Congratulations media, pundits and politicians. You have now created resentment and anger where there was not any before.

JustinTime
07-21-2013, 12:31 PM
CAN WE STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

On the one hand, the Trayvon thing is indeed a distraction from this country's real problems. Ive sensed that from the beginning.

On the other, when the "distraction" has whipped mobs into a frenzy, and they're roaming around attacking people, the distraction has itself become a real problem. Very real and immediate if you are from the targeted group.

HigherVision
07-21-2013, 12:45 PM
On the one hand, the Trayvon thing is indeed a distraction from this country's real problems. Ive sensed that from the beginning.

On the other, when the "distraction" has whipped mobs into a frenzy, and they're roaming around attacking people, the distraction has itself become a real problem. Very real and immediate if you are from the targeted group.

It's not a distraction, this is the real problem or at least a big part of it. The dominance of the ideology that distorts the Trayvon Martin incident the way they do in the media and in government is the reason why we can't have liberty. We need to confront and challenge that ideology rather than turn away from it if we want to change things. The ideology we need to confront is the belief that everyone's innately the same and that the only reason why there are group disparities in wealth and crime rates is racism and sexism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAOZbWMbmU

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2013, 01:06 PM
It's not a distraction, this is the real problem or at least a big part of it.

The point that the government should not be involved in guarantying equal outcomes is fine.

The rest of that video is collectivist nonsense, and is against forum guidelines.

The most important factors in success are hard work and perseverance. Government interference that saps initiative and hard work is what destroys people. That government interference includes handouts and the promotion of the victim society.

JustinTime
07-21-2013, 04:16 PM
The point that the government should not be involved in guarantying equal outcomes is fine.

The rest of that video is collectivist nonsense, and is against forum guidelines.

The most important factors in success are hard work and perseverance. Government interference that saps initiative and hard work is what destroys people. That government interference includes handouts and the promotion of the victim society.

To be honest, I don't see the problem with individuals choosing collectivism. Theres strength in numbers and grouping together can be a smart strategy, the ONLY problem comes when government forces or coerces people into it.

That said, it wont fly. Basing an argument on racial intelligence averages is a looser from the start. Id stick with your suggestion of simply saying government shouldnt try to guarantee or influence outcomes.