PDA

View Full Version : Larry Elder vs. Piers Morgan: You're stupid!

green73
07-18-2013, 07:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Pp-hi5vxQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Pp-hi5vxQ

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-elder-explodes-at-piers-over-zimmerman-youre-condescending-stupid-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself/

Don Lapre
07-18-2013, 08:13 AM
Piers is a limp dumbshit who masquerades as an interviewer.
Always pushing his own agenda.
I'm not at all a fan of his type of host.

That said, L. Elder was like a wild boar in this interview.
Filibustering and not answering direct questions from Morgan.
Thumbs down.

A pretty worthless session, overall.

Pericles
07-18-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm certain that Larry is smart enough to know that you can't have a rational conversation with an irrational person, so let Morgan have his own behavior back at him.

jmdrake
07-18-2013, 09:52 AM
I'm certain that Larry is smart enough to know that you can't have a rational conversation with an irrational person, so let Morgan have his own behavior back at him.

Yeah. He pretty much gave Piers the Alex Jones treatment. That said I wouldn't want George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin in my neighborhood.

green73
07-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Drudge:

TWITTER Explodes With Racial Epithets Towards talkhost Larry Elder... (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/18/twitter-explodes-racial-epithets-towards-larry-elder-coon-house-n-ger#ixzz2ZPcusap7)

Dianne
07-18-2013, 10:26 AM
It's difficult to believe Piers Morgan has an audience. Something about the guy's smug attitude, just makes me want to slap him sillier than he already is.

‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ Sinks To 2013 Low: Only 87K Viewers In Key Demo

Following what many saw as a preview of what CNN’s mornings might look like with Chris Cuomo and presumptive co-host Erin Burnett, Jeff Zucker’s network-in-progress got more bad ratings news. For the second day in a row, CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight sank to a yearly (2013) low in the prime 25-54 demographic with just 87,000 viewers. PMT is down 27% in total viewers, according to Nielsen data, and down 38% in the demo from its debut on January 17, 2011. Additionally, last night PMT had the lowest demo in its time slot, even beaten by sister network HLN’s Dr. Drew with 208,000 viewers in the demo. Morgan’s subjects last night included dysfunctional goings-on in Washington, the papal situation, and a conversation with Gus Searcy, the so-called mentor of Jodi Arias who’s on trial in Phoenix for killing her ex-boyfriend.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Drudge:

TWITTER Explodes With Racial Epithets Towards talkhost Larry Elder... (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/18/twitter-explodes-racial-epithets-towards-larry-elder-coon-house-n-ger#ixzz2ZPcusap7)

Some blacks are just effed up in the head. Even a caring Bill Cosby can't even get through to him without being himself being attacked. STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!! THE WHITE MAN ISN'T PULLING THE TRIGGER OR FORCING YOU AT GUNPOINT TO STAB YOUR BROTHER. THAT IS YOUR CONSCIOUS DECISION. I'd venture to say that these uneducated subhumans masquerading as members of the black race would be castigating Malcolm X if he was still alive.

TaftFan
07-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Larry Elder is amazing.

TaftFan
07-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/larryelder

AuH20
07-18-2013, 10:44 AM
It's like dealing with a drug addict. The addict never will admit to the problem until they're dead. However, once the brave person can correctly identify the problem through thoughtful self-introspection, then they can go about solving the problem.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 10:50 AM
This struck me as funny:

Let's see. One man sits on his couch - bought with govt. funding - wearing clothes - bought with govt. funding - eating food - bought with govt. funding - in his house - bought with govt. funding - playing his XBox - bought with govt. funding - on his big screen TV - bought with govt. funding. He's the man's man. The 'free' thinker. Another man, a college level professor, gets up and drives the car he bought, to his job, so he can come home at night to a meal in the house he bought - and he's the 'house n*gger' who's stuck on the white man's 'plantation.' Do I have this right?

Clearly, a large percent of this population is ignorant, stupid, insane or some combination of the 3.

Pericles
07-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Yeah. He pretty much gave Piers the Alex Jones treatment. That said I wouldn't want George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin in my neighborhood.

Agreed, but I will say that I'd rather have you and Larry Elder as neighbors, over the ones I've got, or anybody in the employ of MSLSD.

gwax23
07-18-2013, 11:41 AM
wow that was great.

Fuck Piers Morgan.

matt0611
07-18-2013, 11:44 AM
love it. Larry Elder is awesome.

LibertyEagle
07-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Oh man, I like that Larry Elders. Good on you, sir.

gwax23
07-18-2013, 11:47 AM
What one fucking minute. Rachel jeantel does not speak 3 languages. That is absolute bullshit. Piers Morgan is a liar.

AuH20
07-18-2013, 11:48 AM
What one fucking minute. Rachel jeantel does not speak 3 languages. That is absolute bullshit. Piers Morgan is a liar.

Imagine if Piers was as assertive with Jenteal as he was with Alex Jones? But that wouldn't please anyone I assume.

gwax23
07-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Imagine if Piers was as assertive with Jenteal as he was with Alex Jones? But that wouldn't please anyone I assume.

Of course. But he just lied on the air. Said she spoke 3 languages. 3 languages my ass. She can barely speak one.

youngbuck
07-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Wow, Piers Morgan really is stupid. Mr. Elder owned him, ftw!

Bastiat's The Law
07-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Larry wasn't content to be a prop for Piers Morgan's race baiting propaganda. Well done.

TaftFan
07-18-2013, 11:58 AM

I think he is counting ebonics as three languages. What a moron.

jmdrake
07-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Of course. But he just lied on the air. Said she spoke 3 languages. 3 languages my ass. She can barely speak one.

She's Haitian and speaks French, Creole, Spanish and English.

http://inagist.com/all/350639091836133377/?utm_source=inagist&utm_medium=rss

I'm sure her English is better than my Spanish. That's not saying much of course. Also when I was in university, most of the science lab assistance were Asian or Indian (and this was in Birmingham Alabama). It was hard as all get out to understand any of them. But I kept telling myself "I'm sure if I was in China trying to teach a chemistry lab I would do even worse."

KEEF
07-18-2013, 12:08 PM

I am fluent in 4 languages... I can count to 5 in Spanish, English, French, and German; I can also say Hello, how are you in Chinese.

Wait, correction, I am fluent in 5. I just gave someone the finger making me fluent in ASL.

jmdrake
07-18-2013, 12:09 PM
I think he is counting ebonics as three languages. What a moron.

No. He's counting the fact that she's foreign born and speaks the languages of her parents (French, Creole and Spanish). Why is it so hard to understand that someone that might not speak English well might speak foreign languages? I run into people all of the time who barely speak English, speak Spanish fluently, and have a better handle on English than I have on Spanish. You've never met anyone like that?

talkingpointes
07-18-2013, 12:14 PM
It's like dealing with a drug addict. The addict never will admit to the problem until they're dead. However, once the brave person can correctly identify the problem through thoughtful self-introspection, then they can go about solving the problem.

Ok... It's obvious you are not an "addict" and or have never met one. But sure.

Your also the same person that thinks we have a corrupt government but wants to fill it with your people. Yeah, no irony there.

gwax23
07-18-2013, 12:16 PM
I still dont buy that she speaks spanish french and creole. Maybe her parents do but I have a hard time thinking that she does. Any videos of her speaking any foreign language?

AuH20
07-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Ok... It's obvious you are not an "addict" and or have never met one. But sure.

Your also the same person that thinks we have a corrupt government but wants to fill it with your people. Yeah, no irony there.

Come again? Fill it with 'my people'? You do know who you are talking to? Raze D.C. and part our separate ways? That's me.

jmdrake
07-18-2013, 12:24 PM
I still dont buy that she speaks spanish french and creole. Maybe her parents do but I have a hard time thinking that she does. Any videos of her speaking any foreign language?

You don't buy this because.....? Because she isn't the world's best English speaker? You're saying that you've never met someone that has trouble speaking English but is fluent in other languages? Because I don't buy that.

Edit: And even if there was video, are you qualified to judge it? Do you speak Creole? If yes, please post a video.

gwax23
07-18-2013, 12:29 PM
You don't buy this because.....? Because she isn't the world's best English speaker? You're saying that you've never met someone that has trouble speaking English but is fluent in other languages? Because I don't buy that.

Edit: And even if there was video, are you qualified to judge it? Do you speak Creole? If yes, please post a video.

Shes Illiterate in english it seems (Or she just cant read her own handwritten letter in cursive....), and ignorant. 19-20 years old and still in High School. Yet Im supposed to believe she speaks 3 languages fluently. I dont believe it. I want some credible sources.

jmdrake
07-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Shes Illiterate in english it seems (Or she just cant read her own handwritten letter in cursive....), and ignorant. 19-20 years old and still in High School. Yet Im supposed to believe she speaks 3 languages fluently. I dont believe it. I want some credible sources.

I can't read cursive Spanish. I guess that means I can't speak English. :rolleyes:

gwax23
07-18-2013, 12:38 PM
I can't read cursive Spanish. I guess that means I can't speak English. :rolleyes:

Can you read cursive english? In a letter you supposedly wrote?

She lied under oath and committed perjury but yea thats no big deal.

Further I still doubt that shes a polyglot or multilingual in any way. Ive yet to see credible sources to this besides tweets. As far as Im concerned she can barely speak one language.

Being able to speak 4 languages supposedly fluently is a sign of intelligence, not somebody who cant graduate high school or read her own letter in her own hand writing.

Bastiat's The Law
07-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Follow up with Alex Jones and Larry Elder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxXli31rD4

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Some blacks are just effed up in the head. Even a caring Bill Cosby can't even get through to him without being himself being attacked. STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!! THE WHITE MAN ISN'T PULLING THE TRIGGER OR FORCING YOU AT GUNPOINT TO STAB YOUR BROTHER. THAT IS YOUR CONSCIOUS DECISION. I'd venture to say that these uneducated subhumans masquerading as members of the black race would be castigating Malcolm X if he was still alive.

You're acting like these issues are never addressed. People do all the time.

I have on these forums!

But it's completely separate from the issue of blacks getting equal treatment under the law. Which is complete BS.

People here act like they don't know what cops are like. I've known people who've shot people before. 100% of the time the cops arrest them on the spot and 50% of the time they beat the shit out of them. Then they start asking questions.

Fuck man - the police arrest you for barking at a dog (see Antonio Morrison).

Yet here this guy kills an UNARMED TEENAGER and nothing? No arrest? No background check? No check for illegal substances? Instead they background check Tray and drug test Tray.

You're telling me that is SOP?

BULLSHIT. This case is corrupt and people who don't see it simply don't want to see it.

LibertyEagle
07-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Yet here this guy kills an UNARMED TEENAGER and nothing? No arrest? No background check? No check for illegal substances? Instead they background check Tray and drug test Tray.

You're telling me that is SOP?

BULLSHIT. This case is corrupt and people who don't see it simply don't want to see it.

Is this corrupt too, BlackTerrel? Black man shoots and kills a 16 yr. old white boy. Black man found not guilty by jury.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

BlackTerrel
07-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Is this corrupt too, BlackTerrel? Black man shoots and kills a 16 yr. old white boy. Black man found not guilty by jury.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

Maybe. I'd need to look into it.

By the way was the guy arrested on the scene?

LibertyEagle
07-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Maybe. I'd need to look into it.

By the way was the guy arrested on the scene?

Don't know. Probably should have been. From the little I've read, the boy he shot wasn't on top of him pounding his head against the pavement when he shot him.