PDA

View Full Version : Attention: UAW/Automotive Industry Members- Help A Student For Ron Paul!

shawndstocker
11-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Hello Everyone,
I know I have only been a member for a short time, but I have been a daily reader and RP campaigner (and donor) for the last two months. I am writing a paper for a business school course in which I am trying to prove how Dr. Paul’s policy stances would be beneficial to U.S. auto manufacturers (specifically GM). I need just ONE of you involved in labor and/or the auto industry to answer these five questions for my paper. If one of you kind souls will help a fellow Paulite out this afternoon, I will donate $25 more to the campaign today! (Hey that’s a lot for a college student acquiring $15,000 in student loans annually) Just e-mail me at {s h a w n} {.} {s t o c k e r} {a t} {gmail} {.} {c o m} with your responses, I will respond with a screenshot of my donation. Thanks so much in advance!

Note: I copied this from my post at Daily Paul with the hopes I will get at least one response. -Shawn

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a private interview which will be used solely in an essay to be seen only by me, the author, and my professor. NONE of your personal information or responses will be used in any other manner, and will NEVER be disclosed publicly in any forum. Scout’s Honor on that.

Your brother in liberty,
Shawn David Stocker
2008 Students for Ron Paul, Santa Clara University, California

Re: Labor, Manufacturing, and Globalization in the Automobile Industry

Basic Info
Name:
Location (City, State)
Email Address (WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANYONE EXCEPT MY PROFESSOR AS PROOF OF INTERVIEW)
Telephone Number (WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANYONE EXCEPT MY PROFESSOR AS PROOF OF INTERVIEW)
What is your connection to the automobile industry?
What is your connection to labor?

Opinion
What do you view as the biggest challenge facing U.S. automakers today?
What do you view as the biggest challenge facing organized labor today?
How should American automakers deal with globalization?
How should American automakers deal with the environment and ‘going green’ movement?
How can Americans (in politics, consumer habits, etc.) help the American Auto Worker?

Thanks!

shawndstocker
11-27-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm still looking for one person from either organized labor or the automotive industry to conduct this simple e-mail interview. Please someone spare a few minutes of their time to help raise some more cash for Ron Paul!

shawndstocker
11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Sorry for the bump...but I am still looking for someone to help me out with this email interview...thanks!