PDA

View Full Version : Palin: "I really don't think Snowden is the problem"

angelatc
07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UgMFzSXX-zc&list=PLcxulCgS73HptJsYOLY6e21MwsA4zR2RS

Start about the 5:40 mark for context. I don't think this is especially new, either.

For Amy and those too lazy to click: Fox show, Sarah on the couch with morning crew. Conversation turns from IRS to a discussion of which scandal is the worst. Palin opines that the real problem is that government lies, and it has become so large that it is not accountable to anyone.

The sneery little man with short dark hair (not Steve Doucey, the other guy) nods as he seemingly gets a cue from off screen, and segues with, "OK, let's talk about Snowden if we could," and mentions that Snowden as revealed that other nations are also spying, and asked how that makes America become safer. (I think the host meant how did Snowden's disclosure help, not the spying itself, but I am not sure.)

Palin responds with, "First, I really don't think that Snowden is the issue though." and goes right back into the government is too large theme. Interesting that the producers interrupted her with a large "breaking news" graphic. And the Breaking News? They're ready to air a piece of an interview with Snowden's father. :rolleyes:

Side note: Snowden's father points out that Snowden didn't just drop out. He got mono and missed 4 months of school, then asked if he could just test out instead of going back. So he did.

QuickZ06
07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
That show is just horrible, how can people watch that or any news for the matter. And they did pull a fast one there, slick editing to change the topic.

enhanced_deficit
07-17-2013, 09:51 AM
She's slowly comin around.

acptulsa
07-17-2013, 01:55 PM
We need to collect this stuff. Someone who knows what they're doing (which would not be me) could put together a real nice vid entitled, 'Why They Never Point Cameras at Palin Any More' just for those conservatives who get curious.

eduardo89
07-17-2013, 01:58 PM
I love Sarah Palin, she's such an amazing woman a true conservative and godmother of the Tea Party. :)

amy31416
07-17-2013, 02:41 PM
I'll have to stick with a "wait and see" when it comes to Palin.

07-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I agree with her more than not.

Working Poor
07-17-2013, 04:17 PM
I like Palin.

anaconda
07-17-2013, 04:45 PM
I like Palin.

Paul, Lee, Cruz, and...Palin? Why the heck not.

eduardo89
07-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Paul, Lee, Cruz, and...Palin? Why the heck not.

All great Americans.