PDA

View Full Version : I'm Super Fertile! Can’t they just give me a three-bedroom?

presence
07-17-2013, 08:29 AM
[Breeders] Maggie Flisher and husband Gavin have not worked a single day between them since the birth of their first child in 2005.
They receive a total of £27,000 a year in benefits for their family – the average national income is just £26,000.
But the pair, who live in a one-bedroom flat in Maidstone, Kent, have slammed their council for not giving them a larger home.
Maggie, 26, says: “All my friends and family say it is disgusting and that I shouldn’t be in this situation.

She claims she is “super-fertile”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5016941/jobless-couple-six-children-demands-four-bed-home.html#ixzz2ZJTbZbF8

tod evans
07-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Go England!

Move her into Buckingham Palace for all I care...

She deserves it!

Think of the children...

Bruno
07-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Then use Super Condoms, keep your legs super shut, or procreate all you want but work and pay your own way

libertarianMoney
07-17-2013, 09:05 AM
"Please don't feed the animals so they don't become dependent"

Now... I'm not a person that actually supports more laws in any direction but theoretically speaking, how is 6 kids in a 1 bedroom flat not child abuse?

"The couple say they have so little room they have to rent a nearby lock-up to store their children’s toys - paid out of their dole money." Oh no way?!?

They can afford toys but not separate bedrooms for boys and girls. They can afford renting space for the toys but not seperate bedrooms for boys and girls. They have to pay with the money they're GIVEN by tax payers?!?!? Such a hard life...
Sorry just ranting now... I'm done.

kathy88
07-17-2013, 09:12 AM
This comment almost put me over the edge.

they should have the same right to a larger house as anyone...why are some families housed as a priority ??...their working status has been added for shock value

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5016941/jobless-couple-six-children-demands-four-bed-home.html#ixzz2ZJeVigGK

heavenlyboy34
07-17-2013, 09:13 AM
"Please don't feed the animals so they don't become dependent"

Now... I'm not a person that actually supports more laws in any direction but theoretically speaking, how is 6 kids in a 1 bedroom flat not child abuse?

"The couple say they have so little room they have to rent a nearby lock-up to store their children’s toys - paid out of their dole money." Oh no way?!?

They can afford toys but not separate bedrooms for boys and girls. They can afford renting space for the toys but not seperate bedrooms for boys and girls. They have to pay with the money they're GIVEN by tax payers?!?!? Such a hard life...
Sorry just ranting now... I'm done.

There you go using common sense. You would make a terrible politician or policy-maker. ;) :P

oyarde
07-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Go England!

Move her into Buckingham Palace for all I care...

She deserves it!

Think of the children...

Effin A

Red Green
07-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Private solution for "super-fertile": tubal ligation
Public solution for "super-fertile": 4 bedroom, 2200 sq ft home and a full-time social worker.

juleswin
07-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Private solution for "super-fertile": tubal ligation
Public solution for "super-fertile": 4 bedroom, 2200 sq ft home and a full-time social worker.

Lets not forget the private charities, adoptions agencies, religious institutions that would rise up in the wake of the state's demise. They will give that woman more options than the state can. Just look at the gifts given to parents who give birth to multiple kids. Companies just shower them with free groceries for 20yrs, scholarship for the kids, canceled mortgages etc etc.

The private institutions are much more charitable than the average govt institution

cajuncocoa
07-17-2013, 11:51 AM
LMAO @ "Super-fertile"

God, it's time to come get us.

2young2vote
07-17-2013, 12:10 PM
'MURICA

oh, wait....

I have family who are the same type of people. Simply white trash lazy bums. My aunt has never had more than a part time gas station job and had 10 kids. Its ok though, her kids are doing alot better. One even almost made it through college before she got pregnant, married a complete loser, and dropped out.

So many people are just pathetic. They, and their kids, don't deserve a penny and can starve for all i care. I'll help the ones who deserve it, but a vast majority don't.

AFPVet
07-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Some people haven't heard of birth control... and some get knocked up on purpose in order to be professional moochers.

Smart3
07-17-2013, 01:19 PM
First thought - at least they're English and not immigrants
Second thought - tubes tied before she gets any more benefits.

AuH20
07-17-2013, 01:22 PM
'MURICA

oh, wait....

I have family who are the same type of people. Simply white trash lazy bums. My aunt has never had more than a part time gas station job and had 10 kids. Its ok though, her kids are doing alot better. One even almost made it through college before she got pregnant, married a complete loser, and dropped out.

So many people are just pathetic. They, and their kids, don't deserve a penny and can starve for all i care. I'll help the ones who deserve it, but a vast majority don't.

White people are devolving before our very eyes.