PDA

View Full Version : White Trayvon Martin Cultist: You Need To Check Your White Privilege Every Day

AuH20
07-16-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm inspired. How about you? I want to write a check to the SPLC and other organizations. <wait! did she say SPLC?!!!!???> Secondly, isn't the reaction to this artificially created event far more revealing than the event itself?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/15/pro-trayvon-martin-protester-its-not-enough-to-not-be-a-bigot-you-need-to-check-your-white-privilege-every-single-day/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K1W-UT1sr4E

07-16-2013, 04:07 PM
White guilt. Take away the mic and put her in south central LA or the south bronx and see how she reacts.

FrankRep
07-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Newsflash: Zimmerman is not white.

07-16-2013, 04:15 PM

No, he's an entirely new and unique race invented by the liberal media "white-hispanic"

AuH20
07-16-2013, 04:16 PM

But the system is. The 2nd amendment and stand your ground laws are white constructs used to exploit and ultimately murder innocent black teens. Secondly, the corporations that maintain membership in such forward thinking organizations as the Council on Foreign Relations are diametrically opposed to gun control legislation in all it's forms. We need to start combatting this corporate takeover with dollars and cents.

youngbuck
07-16-2013, 04:20 PM
What a stupid bitch.

Antischism
07-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Can we have a Trayvon Martin sub-forum now so all these inane threads stop cluttering General Politics? Thanks.

nobody's_hero
07-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Can we have a Trayvon Martin sub-forum now so all these inane threads stop cluttering General Politics? Thanks.

That's mighty white of you. Suggest that we bury the Martin threads? How dare you. I think Ron Paul stuff needs to take a back seat to this.

This is trayvon martin forest. :p

satchelmcqueen
07-16-2013, 04:32 PM
what a fucking moron.

JK/SEA
07-16-2013, 04:39 PM

no shit...its all over the cable shows, radio, billboards, blimps, tattoos, constellations, i'm seeing zimmerman in my sleep for chris-sake....stop it, just stop it..................................please?

CPUd
07-16-2013, 04:47 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibcyBHCVVRXqtJ.gif

pcosmar
07-16-2013, 04:57 PM
http://www.8164.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/designercode1.jpg

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Call it whatever you like... If Tray was Justin Bieber doubt he gets shot. And if he does no way that murderer walks.

FrankRep
07-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Call it whatever you like... If Tray was Justin Bieber doubt he gets shot. And if he does no way that murderer walks.
Banging anyone's head into the concrete will likely get you shot.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice

The world would rejoice and the only threats of riots would be from packs of 13 year old girls.

cajuncocoa

If Bieber is pounding someone's head against concrete and that person needs to defend himself, yeah...same outcome.

otherone
07-16-2013, 07:11 PM

LOLZ
Why bother even having a trial? Black man shot, OBVIOUSLY a hate crime.
BTW, Disenfranchised minorities might have better jury representation if they bothered to register to vote.
And, FWIW, I'd have shot him if he were Bieber.

mad cow
07-16-2013, 07:16 PM
The world would rejoice and the only threats of riots would be from packs of 13 year old girls.

They can be cruel and spiteful.

RM918
07-16-2013, 07:22 PM
All I care about is who was the aggressor. If Trayvon threw the first punch, that's him. If Zimmerman attacked Trayvon first, I would then be on your side 100%. That's all I care about, skin color and character are irrelevant.

Brian4Liberty
07-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Never let a crisis go to waste. If there is no crisis, create one. Then let the fund raising begin.

ClydeCoulter
07-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Sorry lady, but I've got a garden to weed along with everything else, I don't have time to "Check my privilege". How 'bout you "Check your government" and "Check your propaganda" if you ain't got anything better to do.

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:47 PM
If Bieber is pounding someone's head against concrete and that person needs to defend himself, yeah...same outcome.

Defend himself after he stalked him. Yeah.

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:48 PM
LOLZ
BTW, Disenfranchised minorities might have better jury representation if they bothered to register to vote.

Usually when armed guy shoots and kills unarmed teen they are beat up and arrested on spot.

Race be damned - Zim got off when most wouldn't.

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:49 PM
LOLZ

Usually when armed guy shoots and kills unarmed teen they are beat up and arrested on spot.

FrankRep
07-16-2013, 07:51 PM

Not when the guy is bashing your head into the concrete. Self-defense is not racist.

cajuncocoa
07-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Defend himself after he stalked him. Yeah.

No, I said he would have to defend himself after his head was pounded on the concrete. Following (stalking) someone isn't, by itself, illegal. It's creepy, sure, but it's not necessary (or wise) to attack them. Just get home, or tell them to back off.

eduardo89
07-16-2013, 07:58 PM
No, he's an entirely new and unique race invented by the liberal media "white-hispanic"

I'm a white Hispanic. Zimmerman certainly is not.

AuH20
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
This woman should read this article and stop making it about contemporary whites. As a white person, I have no animosity towards blacks, but they need to get their ducks in a row if they're going slander whites.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323394504578608182550247030.html

Any candid debate on race and criminality in this country would have to start with the fact that blacks commit an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes. African-Americans constitute about 13% of the population, yet between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the U.S. The black arrest rate for most offenses—including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes—is typically two to three times their representation in the population.

The homicide rate claiming black victims today is seven times that of whites, and the George Zimmermans of the world are not the reason. Some 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

So let's have our discussions, even if the only one that really needs to occur is within the black community. Civil-rights leaders today choose to keep the focus on white racism instead of personal responsibility, but their predecessors knew better.

"Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? We've got to face that. And we've got to do something about our moral standards," Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. told a congregation in 1961. "We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can't keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves."

FrankRep
07-16-2013, 08:16 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323394504578608182550247030.html

The homicide rate claiming black victims today is seven times that of whites, and the George Zimmermans of the world are not the reason. Some 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

The Wall Street Journal is racist.

Oh, and math is racist too.

AuH20
07-16-2013, 08:21 PM
The Wall Street Journal is racist.

Oh, and math is racist too.

Not 40% or 50%. 90 freaking percent. Jamal kills Tarik, not the fools with the sheets on their heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eduardo89
07-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Ramzpaul's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnOZJBJBtk

BuddyRey
07-17-2013, 10:16 AM
I thought that the entire bulwark of liberal social theory (and one I heartily agree with) is that you shouldn't judge or resent people for attributes they were born with and didn't choose (sexual orientation, gender, disabilities, etc.). Yet somehow being born white - which is also not a choice - magically becomes an exemption from this rule?

HigherVision
07-17-2013, 12:48 PM
It seems like the left becomes more and more pathological as time goes on.