PDA

View Full Version : Dana Loesch: I was a destitute, pregnant progressive zombie

AuH20
07-16-2013, 09:08 AM
I never knew this about her.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/15/dana-loesch-shares-incredible-story-behind-why-she-rejected-liberalism-after-getting-pregnant-as-a-broke-unwed-student/

“I would know, because I was one of ‘em,” she said.

Loesch proceeded to share the moving story behind why she rejected “liberal feminist dis-empowerment” in 2001 because “I grew tired of these people telling me that as a woman, I wasn’t strong enough to raise a child in my circumstances.”

She got pregnant as a “broke, unwed student from a single parent household,” she said. And not broke like “wearing last season’s clothes,” broke, Loesch added. “Broke like I can see through the rust hole in the back passenger side of my Buick.”

But all she heard from her liberal college, friends, and role models was, “You have a choice! You have a choice!”

ravedown
07-16-2013, 09:37 AM
" but now, praise jesus! i'm a successful, proud flag waving, beck loving, GOP supporting, ron paul bashing, family values/tea party hopping......."

Cleaner44
07-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.

Fuck her. She is pro MIC and an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOT4DRtVhw

WM_in_MO
07-16-2013, 10:21 AM
She dumb.

kathy88
07-16-2013, 10:25 AM
My understanding is that her own family won't have much to do with her. That's pretty cold.

juleswin
07-16-2013, 10:29 AM
^^^ what they said ^^^

And I do not believe she was ever that broke as a progessive. Maybe a progressive who out of principle refused to take govt aid? then yes but that kind of progressive is not what I think of when I thnk of a progressive. Pregnant, broke and female, you'll bet your ass that there is a govt institution for that.

Lies damnable lies I say

cajuncocoa
07-16-2013, 11:17 AM
" but now, praise jesus! i'm a successful, proud flag waving, beck loving, GOP supporting, ron paul bashing, family values/tea party hopping......."

yep

erowe1
07-16-2013, 11:50 AM
If the best illustration she can give of her alleged poverty is that she had a rust hole in her car as a 21-year-old, then she's not exactly a poster child for impoverished single moms.

ObiRandKenobi
07-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I wish she still was.

HOLLYWOOD
07-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Just another partisan political hack playing the divide between the 2 mafioso parties for money. No different then;NBS/MSNBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, partisan establishment game shows.

What Dana Leech is propagandizing is 'your illusion of choice in this very rigged game called THE MATRIX are':

"You're either with their establishment or against our establishment"

No independent or critical thinking allowed in exposing the political Kabuki Theater game show.

amy31416
07-16-2013, 12:34 PM
If the best illustration she can give of her alleged poverty is that she had a rust hole in her car as a 21-year-old, then she's not exactly a poster child for impoverished single moms.

My thoughts exactly.

eduardo89
07-16-2013, 01:12 PM
http://livingelpaso.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/haters.jpg