PDA

View Full Version : We're gonna win 14 and 16.

jbauer
07-16-2013, 08:18 AM
With clients yesterday (mid 70's). We do not talk politics because of the nature of our relationship. I made some smart ass comment about being "good enough for government work" or something to that effect. They said ssshhhhh, the refrigerator might be listening. They are not and were not involved in any of the elections. They didn't have Rmoney signs or bumper stickers or anything. They don't listen to talk radio or have fox news going.

They are just plain normal people who we're truly worried about where this country is headed. Rand's message will resonate with people like them and they will show up to vote in 14 and 16. All we have to do is make it that far....which given the set of economic circumstances isn't a surefire thing anyways.

Steve-in-NY
07-16-2013, 10:09 AM
A man can dream.

jbauer
07-16-2013, 10:14 AM
A man can dream.

Go ahead and dream but this is happening. I hope they look at Obama at the end of his disaster just like everyone looked at Bush at the end of his disaster.

WM_in_MO
07-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Go ahead and dream but this is happening. I hope they look at Obama at the end of his disaster just like everyone looked at Bush at the end of his disaster.

No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work- Anon.

\\\

FSP-Rebel
07-16-2013, 10:39 AM
90% of winning is showing up.