PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron Paul really win?

christagious
11-27-2007, 11:58 AM
I want Ron Paul to win more than anything, but if the 2000 and 2004 elections are any indicator, the elections WILL BE RIGGED. What the people want does not matter anymore, it's what is best for the New World Order that matters to them and they will do anything to keep us from getting our way. Does anybody thing that this is likely, and are we willing to fight if it does happen?

If Paul did win, how long do you think he'll last? The last president that wanted to dismantle the CIA was assassinated. Would he last?

Alex45ACP
11-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Stop posting stuff like this, this is exactly the kind of post the anti-Ron Paul people like to highlight when they talk about how we're all crazy conspiracy theorists and etc. :mad:

christagious
11-27-2007, 12:04 PM
It's true, the elections were rigged, you really think the majority of the people wanted 4 more years of Bush, maybe more with Presidential Directive 51 though.

I'm just saying that people need to be prepared, democracy doesn't exist in this country anymore, the only reason why people like Paul are even allowed to run for president is to give us a false sense of choice for the elections.

FSP-Rebel
11-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Let's be vigilante and take things day-by-day.

micahnelson
11-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Let's be vigilante and take things day-by-day.

I think you meant vigilant, or maybe not.

garyallen59
11-27-2007, 12:48 PM
do you have something to back up your claim or are you just junking up the forums

XanthosDeia
11-27-2007, 01:07 PM
It's true, the elections were rigged, you really think the majority of the people wanted 4 more years of Bush

Maybe not *wanted*, but certainly a fair number of people were deluded into thinking he wasn't *that* bad and was better than Kerry...

::sheepishly raises his hand::

No, I don't think 2004 was rigged, I think a large number of people were hoodwinked. It's our job now to open everyone else's eyes like many of ours (self included) have been by Ron Paul's message.

pcosmar
11-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I believe it is a concern to many, though few give it voice.
Without forcing my beliefs on anyone let me say that I believe in God.
I believe that Dr. Ron Paul is also a man of faith.
I am ever watchful of those that may have evil intent, but at the end of the day I pray that Gods will be done. God can protect, as well as withhold protection.
It is my hope that he will protect Ron Paul, and us as a Nation.

Alex45ACP
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Even if you believe that stuff, fine, but KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! It makes Ron Paul and all of his supporters look bad. This kind of conspiracy-theory stuff turns people off, they don't want to hear about it.

Today in St. Petersburg outside the debates, I saw a truck covered in Ron Paul bumper stickers, along with one that says "9/11 was an inside job". This is exactly the kind of thing we should be avoiding.

Jason T
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
I saw a truck covered in Ron Paul bumper stickers, along with one that says "9/11 was an inside job".

Freaking morons.

------------------------------------

Will Ron Paul win?

Conspiracies aside, how do you think he'd do against Obama or Clinton?

I personally think Obama would be a more formidable candidate for Paul than Clinton. Clinton has the whole country believing she is more experienced than Obama, but Ron Paul's experience would reverse that argument against her. Ron Paul is also perceived as more anti-war than Clinton. Obama, while not as anti-war as Paul, is perceived as very anti-war with his rhetoric. Obama also has a natural gift for speaking like Paul, where as Clinton seems more forced.

But in all honesty, I think Paul would stand a better chance at winning the general election than most of the republican candidates. The democrats would smash Rudy/Mitt/Fred.

cindy25
11-29-2007, 12:57 AM
it will be close, but Michigan (large Moslem population in Dearborn) and even California and Oregon and Vermont and Washington State and New Hampshire (anti-war) are possible.

plus all the Bush states except Florida.

christagious
12-01-2007, 11:54 PM
What really turns people off of Ron Paul is assholes like some of you in this forum. All some of you are is critical of anybody foolish enough to ask a question in here. you are the ones turning people off, not the conspiracy theorists.

I'm willing to bet that a large percentage of people in the country question the legitimacy of the elections of 2000 and 2004 and they question the official story of 9/11, but those of you who get your "news" from Fox would disagree with my assumption. So it's all of you assholes turning people off of Paul, not people like me.

Theocrat
12-02-2007, 12:13 AM
I want Ron Paul to win more than anything, but if the 2000 and 2004 elections are any indicator, the elections WILL BE RIGGED. What the people want does not matter anymore, it's what is best for the New World Order that matters to them and they will do anything to keep us from getting our way. Does anybody thing that this is likely, and are we willing to fight if it does happen?

If Paul did win, how long do you think he'll last? The last president that wanted to dismantle the CIA was assassinated. Would he last?

I share your sentiments about whether the Primary and General Elections will be rigged next year, christagious, particularly by these electronic voting machines. However, there is hope that we can have clean elections because there is an organization called We the People Foundation (http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/default.htm) which has filed a lawsuit against all fifty states to prohibit them from using these insidious machines.

The official name of the lawsuit is the "National Clean Elections Lawsuit" (NCEL), and information about it can be found here (http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/PROJECTS/NCEL/NCEL.htm). There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer and spread the word around about this lawsuit. I hope this helps you, christagious, as you struggle with the integrity of our democratic process. I know how you feel!

JohnnyWrath
12-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Our biggest enemy is time...we are gaining support daily, but we have so little time....with the primaries moved up, it made things worse.

In my opinion we are still a long shot, but we absolutely have a chance....I am sticking with Ron until the day I have to either vote for him or write his name in....

BIG_J
12-02-2007, 01:10 AM
There should be an autoban function for these kind of posts.

Madison
12-02-2007, 01:43 AM
An overwhelming turnout for Ron Paul can overcome whatever election fraud exists. That is why gathering massive support is essential.

christagious
12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
There should be an autoban function for these kind of posts.

I think an autoban function should exist for dickheads like you. I'm not trying to start problems on here, but by the looks of some of the replies on here, a lot of people agree with me. I'm sick of all these assholes on here; no wonder there are people who don't like Ron Paul, it seems as if a lot of his supporters are holier than thou, pigheaded pricks.

Why should an autoban function exist for a post like this, I'm just trying to see if anybody else has the same concerns that I do, I'm just trying to see if anybody else cares about this country and cares about justice. Apparently you don't so don't read my posts if you don't like them.