PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Goldberg: "Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime"

ObiRandKenobi
07-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Bernie Goldberg: Blacks are racially-profiled because “black men commit a disproportionate amount of crime”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQVGyBjL3Q

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/07/15/bernie-goldberg-blacks-are-racially-profiled-because-black-men-commit-a-disproportionate-amount-of-crime/)

It's an adaptive trait, right?

Like tiger, probably going to kill me. Run!
Lion, probably going to kill me. Run!
Telemarketer, selling junk. Hang up!
Used car salesman, liar. Leave!

AuH20
07-15-2013, 10:33 PM
That 92% percentile of black-on-black crime is racist arithmetic.

FrankRep
07-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Math is racist.

AuH20
07-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Math is racist.

Don't laugh. That's not the first time I heard this.

phill4paul
07-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Criminals commit a disproportionate amount of crime. This is known.

I'm slacking if all I commit is three felonies a day.

enhanced_deficit
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM

That is statistically true. But so is also true that Black people haave been used and abused disproportionately than whites in the past by various special and common interests. I'm not expert on statue of limitations on environmental impact from past generational persecution and there seems to be some lack of taking responsibility and opportunities among some black people and that in turn is resulting in continued expansion of crime. But at the same time one cannot miss that there is lot of other kind of wholesale crime by certain "white" classes , both non-violent ( wall srtreet/subprime lending and other so called "white collar" scams etc) and violent ( freedom in Iraq, Iran, Palestine etc or so called "freedom collar"crimes).
Sot expand your view and horizons Bernie.

AuH20
07-15-2013, 10:55 PM
That is statistically true. But so is also true that Black peple haave been used and abused disproportionately than whites in the past by various special and common interests. I'm not expert on statue of limitations on environmental impact from past generational persecution and there seems to be some lack of taking responsibility and opportunities among some black people and that in turn is resulting in continued expansion of crime. But at the same time one cannot miss that there is lot of other kind of wholesale crime by certain "white" classes , both non-violent ( wall srtreet/subprime lending and other so called "white collar" scams etc) and violent ( freedom in Iraq, Iran, Palestine etc or so called "freedom collar"crimes).
Sot expand your view and horizons Bernie.

All correct, but this statistic is key in debunking the MSM's incessant claim that white supremacists are preying upon black youth in the inner city, when it's laughably false. Trayvon Martin usually would die at the hands of another black man sadly enough.

enhanced_deficit
07-15-2013, 11:00 PM
All correct, but this statistic is key in debunking the MSM's incessant claim that white supremacists are preying upon black youth in the inner city, when it's laughably false.

MSM are controlled by douchebags and pupms. In my book, many of them are bigger wholesale criminals than retail mom-pop-son criminals Bernie is complaining about.

On a side note, we have "white" people like Beck calling for untried/unconvicted suspected suspects of brown races to be "shot in the head" just fpr hunger striking protests. He had a pretty privilged upbringing, I can't even imagine what kind of crimes people like him would commit if were born in the households where Trayvon or Zimmerman were born. He also cheerled violent crimes in Iraq on top of this.