PDA

View Full Version : Sweden: do you see any resemblance between their situation and ours?

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dlG75wb7lLw&feature=fvwp

Switzerland is another country with similar problems. Many Muslims have come to that country, not as citizens but as guest workers and refugees. Some of these people have Jihad on their mind. Before there was close to a 0% violent crime rate. Now it's way up. Now there are some bombings. They relaxed their citizenship requirements also. Granted, Switzerland is a country with an economic problem. They didn't used to have a lower class. It was all middle and upper. So they decided to import the help. BIG MISTAKE! Though they are known for taking in refugees and being neutral. As a result there are pushes for gun control. :(

I'm not up on the immigration problem in Holland.

In the US, Hispanics and blacks (each) are predicted to out-reproduce us withing 10-20 years. Probably 10. Imagine a government taken over by La Raza...

Your thoughts?

-t

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Switzerland is another country with similar problems. Many Muslims have come to that country, not as citizens but as guest workers and refugees. Some of these people have Jihad on their mind. Before there was close to a 0% violent crime rate. Now it's way up. Now there are some bombings. They relaxed their citizenship requirements also.

What bombings have there been in Switzerland? The last time Switzerland was bombed by anyone was by the Americans in WWII.

Swiss citizenship law hasn't been changed in a very long time. Attempts to change it failed in 2004.

Granted, Switzerland is a country with an economic problem. They didn't used to have a lower class. It was all middle and upper. So they decided to import the help. BIG MISTAKE! Though they are known for taking in refugees and being neutral. As a result there are pushes for gun control. :(

Completely untrue. Switzerland has traditionally been a very agrarian country.

Gun control proposals have all been shot down, the latest attempt was rejected in a referendum in 2011 with almost 60% voting against.

otherone
07-15-2013, 06:54 PM
In the US, Hispanics and blacks (each) are predicted to out-reproduce us withing 10-20 years.
-t

I'm not sure what you mean by "us".
Regardless, I don't care about "us". I'm an Individual, not a member of a collective.

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 07:19 PM
What bombings have there been in Switzerland? The last time Switzerland was bombed by anyone was by the Americans in WWII.

Swiss citizenship law hasn't been changed in a very long time. Attempts to change it failed in 2004.

Completely untrue. Switzerland has traditionally been a very agrarian country.

Gun control proposals have all been shot down, the latest attempt was rejected in a referendum in 2011 with almost 60% voting against.

You are incorrect. Too tired and not interested in researching a rebuff.

I do not think they have had any suicide bombings, but Rudolf style pipe bomb attacks - YES! They have had them after the massive influx of Muslim immigrants.

-t

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 07:24 PM

I do not think they have had any suicide bombings, but Rudolf style pipe bomb attacks - YES! They have had them after the massive influx of Muslim immigrants.

-t

Show me links to at least 3 terrorist bombings in Switzerland in the past 25 years? I get you can't even find me one.

Switzerland's population is less than 4% Muslim, with the majority being from former Yugoslavian countries and Albania.

Have you even been to Switzerland? I lived there for almost 2 years and lived 30 miles from the Swiss border for 4 years.

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "us".
Regardless, I don't care about "us". I'm an Individual, not a member of a collective.

"us" - anyone that lives here already. Them = any special interest ethnic group that wants to take over the country by out breeding the people already living here. La Raza wants and will probably get CA and TX. And then... They hate the US, they don't want to learn English. They would like to, through demographics, obtain a majority and peel off portions of out country to return to Mexico.

What about Islam? Stated policy: kill all non-believers...

If they can out reproduce us, they can do it. Might take a few generations, but Americans are feeling the crunch and not having as many kids. Emigrants, OTOH, hit the welfare rolls so not only have an incentive to move here, but gain a def advantage for themselves and their offspring (on the backs of all the rest of us). We are paying for them to move baby factories hers, giving them free education, health care, etc. Often we pay for their food and rent.

Obama must be very pleased!

back in the day, migration used to be many waiting lines. Now illegals get fast tracked to citizenship while people that follow the system, say a couple from Germany, will get cracked down on and deported. Follow the rules - DEPORTATION!, come in the back door: Free ride for life! (and the lifes of your offspring).

-t

fr33
07-15-2013, 07:46 PM
The people that I personally know that are free market oriented are the few "illegal" Mexican immigrants that I know.

Tod
07-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Muslims doing to Sweden what Libertarians are doing to New Hampshire (a la FSP)? Planned?

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Show me links to at least 3 terrorist bombings in Switzerland in the past 25 years? I get you can't even find me one.

Switzerland's population is less than 4% Muslim, with the majority being from former Yugoslavian countries and Albania.

Have you even been to Switzerland? I lived there for almost 2 years and lived 30 miles from the Swiss border for 4 years.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/03/31/switzerland.parcel.bomb/index.html

for starts - that took a whole 30 seconds to find. I'll let you find the other 2.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Muslims doing to Sweden what Libertarians are doing to New Hampshire (a la FSP)? Planned?

Interesting thought. On the one hand, they do want everyone in the world under Seria law and to be a Muslim. On the other hand, we've stirred up such a shit storm (n/ Russia helped! - plus a few others - like NATO) that there are tons of refugees poring out of the middle east and looking for ANYWHERE to live... I think it's more the latter case.

Also, Muslems don't reproduce like rabbits as much as Hispanics do. Blacks probably less so than either race. A bit more than whites, if I remember the statistics.

-t

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 09:26 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/03/31/switzerland.parcel.bomb/index.html

for starts - that took a whole 30 seconds to find. I'll let you find the other 2.

-t

A letter bomb by radical environmentalists is your evidence of Islamic terrorism in Switzerland? lol

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 09:27 PM
On the one hand, they do want everyone in the world under Seria law and to be a Muslim.

It's called Sharia law, not "seria."

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 09:28 PM
can anyone draw parallels between Sweden and the US as far as societal decline?

-t

klamath
07-15-2013, 09:29 PM
A letter bomb by radical environmentalists is your evidence of Islamic terrorism in Switzerland? lol I think he might be having a little too much beer tonight.

angelatc
07-15-2013, 09:30 PM
I am confused - are we talking about Sweden or Switzerland?

Origanalist
07-15-2013, 09:33 PM
I think he might be having a little too much beer tonight.

Maybe with some beer "enhancers"

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 09:33 PM
A letter bomb by radical environmentalists is your evidence of Islamic terrorism in Switzerland? lol

It's terrorism. Too lazy to spend a few mins with google, hu?

It's called Sharia law, not "seria."

I thought I'd botched the spelling. Thanks. I got up at 4 this morning...

-t

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 09:35 PM

THe video is out of Sweden. I'd pointed out that Switzerland has had similar problems.

Maybe with some beer "enhancers"

:D BUSTED!

-t

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 09:37 PM

Title says Sweden but the OP went off on a tangent and wrote a paragraph (full of falsehoods) about Switzerland.

eduardo89
07-15-2013, 09:38 PM

You claimed that immigrants, particularly Islamic immigrants, are responsible for bombings in Switzerland. The 'bombing' that you linked to was by radical environmentalists. I've never heard of Islamic environmentalist terrorism.

enhanced_deficit
07-15-2013, 09:51 PM
This is not how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to turn mideast into Christian dominated regions but instead mideast is becoming Christian free and Europe is turning more muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvO575U-25g

-t

Uninivited Christian guest workers/immigrants in Iraq/Afghanuistan have denoted more bombs or Islamic guest workers/immigrants in Sweden?

But I agree, this seems pretty odd blowback or demographic change. Sweden has not done intervention in Islamic lands like US/UK/Germany/Australia etc had.

daviddee
07-15-2013, 10:34 PM

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Ahhh, I think you might want to adjust the comments in regards to Switzerland.

I respectfully disagree with all of the statements.

I'm going to guess you have been there more recently than I have. So I have to ask why you disagree?

-t

otherone
07-16-2013, 04:55 AM

I thought I'd botched the spelling. Thanks. I got up at 4 this morning...

-t

irony

BSWPaulsen
07-16-2013, 11:25 AM
The people that I personally know that are free market oriented are the few "illegal" Mexican immigrants that I know.

My best friend is an illegal, and he's completely pro free-market, and pro civil liberties. The world needs more like them.

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:16 PM
In the US, Hispanics and blacks (each) are predicted to out-reproduce us withing 10-20 years. Probably 10. Imagine a government taken over by La Raza...

Who is us?

Your thoughts?

You should hide in your basement and cower in fear of the evil blacks and Hispanics who are coming for you.

Zippyjuan
07-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Especially the black Muslims from Mexico. They breed like rats I hear and live on welfare all the time. Remember when the darned Irish or the darned Japanese were going to ruin the country. Or the darned Jews. Or the darned Germans. Or those darned Italians with their pasta and pizza and wine. Always some new group to fear. So much for Anglo America.

Origanalist
07-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Sweden: do you see any resemblance between their situation and ours?
Sweden has a Trayvon Martin case???? :eek::toady:

Zippyjuan
07-16-2013, 08:13 PM
This is not how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to turn mideast into Christian dominated regions but instead mideast is becoming Christian free and Europe is turning more muslim.

Uninivited Christian guest workers/immigrants in Iraq/Afghanuistan have denoted more bombs or Islamic guest workers/immigrants in Sweden?

But I agree, this seems pretty odd blowback or demographic change. Sweden has not done intervention in Islamic lands like US/UK/Germany/Australia etc had.

Let's restart the Cursades! Send in the military with Bibles! Convert or we will kill you!

AuH20
07-16-2013, 08:27 PM
I think the government will get us all before any type of unfavorable population shift does.

enhanced_deficit
07-16-2013, 08:55 PM
For the record, as their enemies become ours there is far far more resemblance between Israeli (police state and growing terror threat/TSA style groping for going to ballgame airport shopping/pepetual fear) situation and ours. But few have the xyx to disqus it.

Israel: do you see any resemblance between their situation and ours? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?421338-Sweden-do-you-see-any-resemblance-between-their-situation-and-ours&)

Carson
07-16-2013, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dlG75wb7lLw&feature=fvwp

Switzerland is another country with similar problems. Many Muslims have come to that country, not as citizens but as guest workers and refugees. Some of these people have Jihad on their mind. Before there was close to a 0% violent crime rate. Now it's way up. Now there are some bombings. They relaxed their citizenship requirements also. Granted, Switzerland is a country with an economic problem. They didn't used to have a lower class. It was all middle and upper. So they decided to import the help. BIG MISTAKE! Though they are known for taking in refugees and being neutral. As a result there are pushes for gun control. :(

I'm not up on the immigration problem in Holland.

Your thoughts?

-t

When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

~No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want there are those that can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

~We are going to have to regain control of our government before we can regain control of our currency. We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.

Carson
07-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Idiocracy - Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

Carson
07-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Then you also have the; Look at what the illegal aliens are doing in the Middle East.

TER
07-16-2013, 09:44 PM
If any country should cower in fear instead of stirring the hornet's nest, it should be Israel. They should be looking towards God and spreading peace and justice. Instead, they imprison a nation and use the western world to force their will upon others.

If Sweden has changed culturally and has transformed to something more divisive, blame the lack of reverence and adherence to the Word of God, namely Jesus Christ. If they live more like Christians, then those immigrants who come will also live more like Christians, and then peace is possible.

Their is a worldwide mission to end Christianity, and there is a countless amount of money available to make it so - all they have to do is print it up!

We must act like Christians, and then there can be peace.

Zippyjuan
07-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Then you also have the; Look at what the illegal aliens are doing in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia's got Mexicans?

enhanced_deficit
07-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Saudi Arabia's got Mexicans?

I think Carson was probably referring to Iraq and other foreign bases in support of that and other occupations in mideast.
Allegedly Bush had opened borders with Mex to recruit more troops for Iraq freedom ocupation with carrot of Fast Track to US Citizenship.

Military a faster path to citizenship for immigrants - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Military-a-faster-path-to-citizenship-for-1500281.php)Sep 14, 2006 - But most survive the perils of war and soon pledge allegiance to the red, ... And while the fast track to citizenship is a strong lure for some, ... Typical is the case of Delia Gutierrez, 18, an immigrant from San Luis Potosi state in Mexico. ... After finally making it into the Marines and reaching Iraq, he called ...

Enlisting Could Be Fast Track to Citizenship - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3639418&page=1)Sep 23, 2007 - Enlisting Could Be Fast Track to Citizenship. ... as a creative solution to two of the nation's hot-button issues -- immigration and the Iraq war.

Zippyjuan
07-16-2013, 10:05 PM
I think Carson was probably referring to Iraq and other foreign bases in support of that and other occupations in mideast.
Allegedly Bush had opened borders with Mex to recruit more troops for Iraq freedom ocupation with carrot of Fast Track to US Citizenship.

Military a faster path to citizenship for immigrants - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Military-a-faster-path-to-citizenship-for-1500281.php)Sep 14, 2006 - But most survive the perils of war and soon pledge allegiance to the red, ... And while the fast track to citizenship is a strong lure for some, ... Typical is the case of Delia Gutierrez, 18, an immigrant from San Luis Potosi state in Mexico. ... After finally making it into the Marines and reaching Iraq, he called ...

Enlisting Could Be Fast Track to Citizenship - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3639418&page=1)Sep 23, 2007 - Enlisting Could Be Fast Track to Citizenship. ... as a creative solution to two of the nation's hot-button issues -- immigration and the Iraq war.

Allegedly opened borders. Border security spending doubled under him (and has doubled again under Obama) and hundreds of miles were added to the US/ Mexican border fence. Yes, I did hear of the promise of easier citizenship to those who joined the military but I have heard no reports of them behaving any different than any other members of the military so I am not sure what this meant:

Look at what the illegal aliens are doing in the Middle East

daviddee
07-16-2013, 10:10 PM

daviddee
07-16-2013, 10:21 PM
(double posting)