PDA

View Full Version : 15y old Teen: If Zimmerman leaves free imma cause a mass homicide... Jk, lol

aGameOfThrones
07-15-2013, 04:32 PM
The tweet that got a 15-year-old promptly pulled into a police station.

Last week a teen was freed from jail after being arrested for something offensive he wrote on Facebook. Over the weekend, another teen was arrested for something he wrote on Twitter.

A 15-year-old Chicago high school sophomore with the twitter handle @Mark12394995*tweeted about the Zimmerman trial before a verdict had been reached.

“If Zimmmerman free imma shoot everybody in Zion causing a mass homicide, and ill get away wit it just like Zimmerman [all sic],” he wrote.

Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during unofficial neighborhood watch duty a year ago; in a controversial decision, the jury just found him not guilty of murder.

Although "Mark," the high school student, quickly deleted his tweet, others came after him with screenshots asking him to explain his action.

"Why you taking it serious" he asked one of the questioners. He went on to defend himself when followers informed him they had notified authorities (see below).

The Zion Police Department brought "Mark" into the station,*The News-Sun reports.

But the police say they found "no credibility" to the threat. "He has no weapons and no access to weapons," an official told The News-Sun. The teen was soon let go with a Class 4 felony, disorderly conduct.*

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/15-old-arrested-tweeting-terrible-153126659.html

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-15-2013, 04:34 PM
wouldn't he have learned after the facebook kid? Man when I was his age I would never imagine getting arrested for saying something stupid on the Internet. We're not safe anywhere anymore from the terrorists.

presence
07-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Felony?

Should be a NON ISSUE. Let the kid go and let his momma whoop is ass if need be.

tod evans
07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
15 y/o lippy kid:eek:

Cop/prosecutor who charge him/her with a felony for lippin' off..
http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/hang.gif Get a rope! :mad:

WM_in_MO
07-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Any one of you would have been raided and killed.

fr33
07-15-2013, 06:02 PM
wouldn't he have learned after the facebook kid? Man when I was his age I would never imagine getting arrested for saying something stupid on the Internet. We're not safe anywhere anymore from the terrorists.

I doubt he knows about previous instances. I doubt he knows much of anything about current events. He only knows that 6 women on the jury are racists because pop culture says so.

I take that back.... he probably doesn't know that there were six women on a jury or how a jury even works.... He's probably more like Amanda Bynes: Amanda Bynes tweets Barack Obama: 'Fire the cop who arrested me' (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/06/amanda-bynes-tweets-barack-obama-fire-the-cop-who-arrested-me.html)

Philhelm
07-15-2013, 06:06 PM
I remember when I was sent to the Vice Principal's office in high school because another student said that I was building a nuclear weapon. I dodged the bullet on that one.

Dr.3D
07-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I remember when I was sent to the Vice Principal's office in high school because another student said that I was building a nuclear weapon. I dodged the bullet on that one.
As if you had the supplies to do such a thing.

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 06:12 PM
As if you had the supplies to do such a thing.

u might be surprised... Ever hear of a book called the nuclear boy scout? and there was one HS or college student that came up with a workable blueprint for a A-Bomb...

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Then again, there was that Klu-Kluxer that tried to build a dirty bomb but didn't really understand radiation, so spent a lot of money on radioactive materials that were not that radioactive. Didn't end well - he died. I want to say suicide or an accident, maybe his wife turned him in - but the bomb wouldn't have worked. 5-10 years ago? NE part of the country.

-t

Dr.3D
07-15-2013, 06:15 PM
u might be surprised... Ever hear of a book called the nuclear boy scout? and there was one HS or college student that came up with a workable blueprint for a A-Bomb...

Where there is a will, there is a way.

-t

Even with the plans, it's not like you are going to come up with enough fissile material to build it.

Murray N Rothbard
07-15-2013, 06:17 PM
The cops need to spend less time on twitter more time monitoring actual riots.

tangent4ronpaul
07-15-2013, 06:18 PM
you replied before I finished editing

-t

jkr
07-15-2013, 06:38 PM
to bad they never heard of OSCAR fuggn GRANT!

They might actualy get off their azzes and do something USEFUL...