PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict

FrankRep
07-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Edit:

Many people are claiming this fight looks fake.

I apologize if that's the case.

====

Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RXJpLqtpY)

Mr. Conservative (http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21344-black-mob-beats-up-white-guy-over-zimmerman-verdict-on-tape/)
July 14, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RXJpLqtpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RXJpLqtpY

George Zimmerman has been acquitted of all charges. He is a free man.

One of our own reporters hit the streets last night to see what people thought of the verdict.

Violence ensued.

Our reporter approached a group of young black men, and asked them what they thought of the verdict. Soon after asking just a few questions, they decided to physically attack him.

After the incident our reporter and cameraman quickly left the scene. Thankfully, everyone is okay now.

kcchiefs6465
07-14-2013, 11:04 PM
You are a race baiter the likes of which MSNBC would be glad to have.

Dr.3D
07-14-2013, 11:05 PM
What a bunch of ass holes.

FrankRep
07-14-2013, 11:06 PM
You are race baiter the likes of which MSNBC would be glad to have.
Actually, the Mob that attacked the reporter are the racist ones. I'm anti-racist.

Cowlesy
07-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Looked fake to me.

RickyJ
07-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Looked fake to me.

What looked fake about it?

TaftFan
07-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Looked fake to me.

IMO it looked half hearted so they were probably letting out a little anger but not actually trying to hurt him. Wonder why the video cut off.

ctiger2
07-14-2013, 11:16 PM
That guy should've shot him, just like Zimmerman did. I mean, who's initiating the violence here. lol.

fearthereaperx
07-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Looks staged to me.

kcchiefs6465
07-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Wow.

My first comment was before I watched the video.

Are you kidding me?

That half-assed punch to the chest? You think people fight like that?

The Northbreather
07-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Complete fake. Staged punch.

They guy was supposed to miss and he did. Or he was to make light face contact for effect got scared of hurting his buddy and hit the neck.

The guy receiving the punch was supposed to whip his head back more and failed.

Bunch of tap dancin and camera shaking follows. (the baby kicks are actually hillarious if you watch again)

FrankRep
07-14-2013, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't suspect a popular website like MrConservative.com release a Fake Video like this with their branding all over it.

What the hell were they thinking?

Anti Federalist
07-14-2013, 11:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/86RTOZG.gif

Anti Federalist
07-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Meh...

There will be no riots, no blood in the streets, no burning city blocks.

Why?

Because "we" don't care anymore, about anything. We have been fully institutionalized. We are docile and compliant.

This whole issue is just a race baiting sham, and everybody knows it.

Now, there are at least 100 things I can think of that should have millions of Americans in the streets raising seven kinds of holy hell.

But they won't, any more than they will over this fake issue.

5000 calories of dinner, the daily dose of Prozac and "what's on TV" has everybody nice and placid.

FrankRep
07-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Meh...

There will be no riots,

There was a riot in Oakland. That's about it.

dillo
07-15-2013, 12:04 AM
video reeked of being staged

enhanced_deficit
07-15-2013, 12:07 AM

Frank, any impact on black, white troops stationed in Afghanistan expected from Zimmerman verdict?

Anti Federalist
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM

That wasn't a riot. There more people taking pictures of some smoldering trash and some broken windows than there were rioters.

Let's face it, the only thing that will get Boobus angry and out in the streets (and that can be for good or bad, you decide) is when the local sports collective wins/loses or the Wal-Marx runs out of cheap Chinese made flat screen TVs on "Black Friday".

Well that and when Team Red takes over the White House again.

Then all the all the "anti-war" and "peace" hypocrites will crawl back out from whatever rock they are hiding under and make some impotent noises and hooting.

Wooden Indian
07-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow.

My first comment was before I watched the video.

Are you kidding me?

That half-assed punch to the chest? You think people fight like that?

I have been "attacked" by half-arsed wanna be gangstas as a teen, and let me tell ya, that's pretty much how it went down. They swarmed, threw some tentative punches, and groped a lot.

Guess you could say, they do best with guns.

Wouldn't be so quick to call this fake.

kcchiefs6465
07-15-2013, 03:10 AM
I have been "attacked" by half-arsed wanna be gangstas as a teen, and let me tell ya, that's pretty much how it went down. They swarmed, threw some tentative punches, and groped a lot.

Guess you could say, they do best with guns.

Wouldn't be so quick to call this fake.
The first punch wasn't even the worst part.

Northbreaker broke it down best.

Barrex
07-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Under every youtube video hides "Its a fake" comment." Not saying that it is or it is not jut saying....

juleswin
07-15-2013, 06:03 AM
Ofc its Frankrep posting another race story. Frank is doing all he can to start his race war and to that I thank you.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-15-2013, 06:16 AM
Ofc its Frankrep posting another race story. Frank is doing all he can to start his race war and to that I thank you.

thugs don't know how to fight. A skinny Asian that knows martial arts can take them down and break their limbs.

juleswin
07-15-2013, 06:21 AM
thugs don't know how to fight. A skinny Asian that knows martial arts can take them down and break their limbs.

Maybe so, but I still prefer to be the bigger and stronger guy than the skinny kid. The skinny kid has to be perfect while the bigger kids needs to connect one punch. On paper, skinny kid should win but in reality, skinny kid rarely win.

liveandletlive
07-15-2013, 06:22 AM
look on the bright side, frank, atleast those fakers are friends. hope for race relations

V4Vendetta
07-15-2013, 07:19 AM
definitely looks fake

presence
07-15-2013, 07:44 AM
"INTERNET FIGHT" lol

JK/SEA
07-15-2013, 08:51 AM
not even 'burp' worthy..

moving to another topic.

wait....whats that shiny object over there....?....must go see....

jtstellar
07-15-2013, 08:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/86RTOZG.gif

lol best gif