PDA

View Full Version : Senior Republican says U.S. must step up efforts to get Snowden

tangent4ronpaul
07-14-2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/14/us-usa-snowden-republican-idUSBRE96D0BD20130714

A key congressional Republican said on Sunday that the Obama administration must step up efforts and exert "any and all pressure" on Russia to get it to hand over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. spy agency contractor turned fugitive leaker.

"I'm sure Russia loves this," Representative Michael McCaul, chairman of the House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee, said of the Snowden drama that has opened the United States to international criticism.

McCaul told "Fox News Sunday" that the Russians are "making a mockery" of U.S. foreign policy, and, "I'm sure every day, they're extracting more and more information from this man."

(the comments are better than the article)

Here's the scumbag!http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Michael_McCaul_Official.jpg

In 2006 he defeated Democrat Ted Ankrum and former Libertarian presidential candidate Michael Badnarik with 55% of the vote. McCaul won re-election once again in 2008 against Democrat Larry Joe Doherty and Libertarian Matt Finkel[2] by a 54% to 43% margin.

In 2010, he was re-elected to a fourth term by a wide margin (76.26%) against Democrat Ted Ankrum (22.26%) and Libertarian Jeremiah “JP” Perkins (1.47%).

Lets primary his sorry ass!

Controversy

In August 2011 AlterNet reported that McCaul, along with John Culberson and Ted Poe, was attempting to remove the right of deceased soldiers families to choose which prayers, if any, were to be read at a soldiers funeral.[3][4] The three politicians were said to be attempting to impose Christian ceremonies on the military funerals of everybody who has served in the military, regardless of whether or not the deceased was Christian and with or without the consent of the family of the deceased. The three politicians stated their demands were a response to Veterans Affairs (VA) banning Christian prayers at military funerals, however, VA state this claim is "blatantly false" as VA respects a families "rights to pray however they choose at our national cemeteries".

Considering how many of these targets DHS uses, maybe we should make some up of him in the "No more hesitation" style... at least as a flier.

-t

Anti Federalist
07-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Fuck you Mike.

Go Ed, go!

Origanalist
07-14-2013, 05:49 PM
In August 2011 AlterNet reported that McCaul, along with John Culberson and Ted Poe, was attempting to remove the right of deceased soldiers families to choose which prayers, if any, were to be read at a soldiers funeral.[3][4] The three politicians were said to be attempting to impose Christian ceremonies on the military funerals of everybody who has served in the military, regardless of whether or not the deceased was Christian and with or without the consent of the family of the deceased. The three politicians stated their demands were a response to Veterans Affairs (VA) banning Christian prayers at military funerals, however, VA state this claim is "blatantly false" as VA respects a families "rights to pray however they choose at our national cemeteries".

Well, ya. We don't need any anti-'murican prayers goin' on in the funerals of those fighting to make the world safe for democracy. Is this the land of the free or aint it? (burp) snort

Anti Federalist
07-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Well, ya. We don't need any anti-'murican prayers goin' on in the funerals of those fighting to make the world safe for democracy. Is this the land of the free or aint it? (burp) snort

Huh?

Whassat?

Can't hear you over all this freedom.

*fart*

Anti Federalist
07-14-2013, 05:53 PM
McCaul told "Fox News Sunday" that the Russians are "making a mockery" of U.S. foreign policy, and, "I'm sure every day, they're extracting more and more information from this man."

Accordingly, I did what I believed right and began a campaign to correct this wrongdoing. I did not seek to enrich myself. I did not seek to sell US secrets. I did not partner with any foreign government to guarantee my safety. Instead, I took what I knew to the public, so what affects all of us can be discussed by all of us in the light of day, and I asked the world for justice.

Guess who I believe Mike?

Michigan11
07-14-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/14/us-usa-snowden-republican-idUSBRE96D0BD20130714

A key congressional Republican said on Sunday that the Obama administration must step up efforts and exert "any and all pressure" on Russia to get it to hand over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. spy agency contractor turned fugitive leaker.

"I'm sure Russia loves this," Representative Michael McCaul, chairman of the House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee, said of the Snowden drama that has opened the United States to international criticism.

(the comments are better than the article)

Here's the scumbag!http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Michael_McCaul_Official.jpg

In 2006 he defeated Democrat Ted Ankrum and former Libertarian presidential candidate Michael Badnarik with 55% of the vote. McCaul won re-election once again in 2008 against Democrat Larry Joe Doherty and Libertarian Matt Finkel[2] by a 54% to 43% margin.

In 2010, he was re-elected to a fourth term by a wide margin (76.26%) against Democrat Ted Ankrum (22.26%) and Libertarian Jeremiah “JP” Perkins (1.47%).

Lets primary his sorry ass!

Controversy

Considering how many of these targets DHS uses, maybe we should make some up of him in the "No more hesitation" style... at least as a flier.

-t

Glassed over eyes, clearly doing coke

A Son of Liberty
07-14-2013, 05:59 PM
McCaul told "Fox News Sunday" that the Russians are "making a mockery" of U.S. foreign policy

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/oh_lol_gif.gif

That's right, Mike. Who the hell are they to horn in on our gig?! If anyone's gonna be making a mockery of our foreign policy, it'll be us, thank you very much.

Jeezus... we're ruled by a gang of demented retards.