PDA

View Full Version : Have lost respect for so called "black community leaders" regularly featured in media

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Had already lost respect for most white politicians and leaders of today since I started reading news outside of MSM sources.

If self appointed so called black community leaders like Sharpton can join opportunist hack Obama and find time to try and frame as an injustice issue the case of a black young man killed by a Hispanic man in neighborhood watch incidence, why they have remained silent as Obama has continued to drone and kill thousands of innocent children of other races?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-14-2013, 01:27 PM
You had respect for those con men in the first place? You are surprised by this? Are you new?

Sola_Fide
07-14-2013, 01:30 PM
"Lost respect"? When would you have respect for a gang of collectivists?

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2013, 01:30 PM
I was ambivalent and ignorant of their politics mostly, I generally respect others as humans unless I find a reason not to. "Any respect" would have been more accurate. Maybe it was polite way of saying that most black leaders in media are bunch of hypocrites like most other white politicians and so called leaders in America today.

There are few leaders in US including few black laeders I still respect but here noticing a major opportunitic display of hypocricy by all those so called black laeders/activists spike lees/sharptons held hostage to color politics and who have been silent in recent years I suspect due to the skin pigmentation of the opportunist in chief.

oyarde
07-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Those guys are punks, and the worst kind , they profit from lies.I have never had any respect for them , if I was black , I would really hate them.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
I would suggest reading this book. It is a great read and will give you some insight into who you were having respect for.

http://www.amazon.com/Shakedown-Exposing-Real-Jesse-Jackson/dp/0895261081

ClydeCoulter
07-14-2013, 01:45 PM
You had respect for those con men in the first place? You are surprised by this? Are you new?

Yes, he is, march 2013. But you guys will get him right, right away :p

edit: you did me, thanks :)

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2013, 01:47 PM
Thank you for views and book link, will check it out. Getting educated by the minute.

PS I'm a recovering liberal but mostly independent.

Origanalist
07-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Thank you for views and book link, will check it out. Getting educated by the minute.

It's ok, we're all a work in progress. :)

oyarde
07-14-2013, 01:54 PM

Well I am happy for your rehab .

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2013, 01:57 PM
It's ok, we're all a work in progress. :)

I didn't now I was among progressives.

Just kidding :)

Liberal-Libertarian seems like natural progression.

Origanalist
07-14-2013, 01:59 PM
I didn't now I was among progressives.

Just kidding :)

Pretty good disguise huh?

enhanced_deficit
07-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Pretty good disguise huh?

Yep :)

But Libertarian is sexy label.

cajuncocoa
07-14-2013, 02:17 PM

If you're not still learning, you're not living. :)

Origanalist
07-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Well I am happy for your rehab .

And we have a great success rate!

Bastiat's The Law
07-14-2013, 03:32 PM
These people are arguably the biggest buffoons and demagogues in the country.

MelissaWV
07-14-2013, 03:36 PM
I would add that this is not just about "black community leaders." ANY rights group starts out with members who are in it to really try to get equal rights. Think back to the original conditions throughout the civil rights movement, or the women's lib movement, or any other time when a group of people was actually persecuted. Rights groups pop up and achieve some results (whether or not one agrees with those results).

Now fast-forward to some time later. The groups are still there, the people are older, and certainly they don't want to go away. They want power, publicity, and money. How do you accomplish this? You stir up trouble and make a profession out of being offended and playing the martyr.

La Raza, NOW, NAACP, ACLU...

TruckinMike
07-14-2013, 03:47 PM

We were all fooled so don't feel bad about your opinions on past issues. Hell, I voted Bush 4 times!!! Bet you can't top that lack of insight and understanding! LoL!:D

bunklocoempire
07-14-2013, 04:02 PM

Bunklocoempire: I'm bunklocoempire and I voted for Bush twice.

RPF's: Hi bunklocoempire! Welcome!

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I love this place. :)

Origanalist
07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
I would add that this is not just about "black community leaders." ANY rights group starts out with members who are in it to really try to get equal rights. Think back to the original conditions throughout the civil rights movement, or the women's lib movement, or any other time when a group of people was actually persecuted. Rights groups pop up and achieve some results (whether or not one agrees with those results).

Now fast-forward to some time later. The groups are still there, the people are older, and certainly they don't want to go away. They want power, publicity, and money. How do you accomplish this? You stir up trouble and make a profession out of being offended and playing the martyr.

La Raza, NOW, NAACP, ACLU...

Women were never persecuted, they just like to complain.......

All they had to do was have kids, do the dishes and laundry.....:rolleyes: heck, they didn't even have to worry about shoes back then.