PDA

View Full Version : I cant understand some of you

amistybleu
11-27-2007, 10:44 AM
This is a letter I recieve today from Headquarters, what exactly is our goal? I hope it is to win and has nothing at all to do with the 16th. If the Caimpaign and Dr. Paul say they need the money now then lets give them the money NOW!

November 27, 2007

Our goal - our one and only goal - is to elect Ron Paul president of the United States. But as of this message, time is not on our side.

We have approximately 900 hours until the Iowa caucuses and about 1,000 hours until voters in New Hampshire go to the polls. That's just 900 hours for all of us to do what we can to make sure Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination for president.

Dr. Paul's best opportunity to win the nomination is for him to make a strong showing in the early primary states of New Hampshire, Iowa, Michigan, South Carolina, and Nevada. Appropriately, the most important part of our campaign strategy is an unrelenting blitz of radio and TV ads in these states.

The evidence shows very strongly that consistent, targeted media exposure is the best tool to increase Ron Paul's name recognition. It's no accident that Dr. Paul is surging in early primary states. Recent polls show him at 8% in New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina, and 6% in Iowa. In most cases, this represents a doubling of our poll numbers in just two weeks!

Your grassroots support on the ground, coupled with targeted media is critical to all of these efforts. Because half of "likely voters" still haven't heard of Ron Paul, we have plenty of room to double our poll numbers again. The donations that you make now allow us to continue our current level of intense media in these states uninterrupted.

Remember: We're battling against the likes of Mitt Romney, who is spending close to a million dollars per week on TV ads alone. The more we raise, and the sooner we raise it, the better we can compete.

And now that Michigan's primary also will be held in January, meeting the $12 million mark as soon as possible is more important than ever. This goal represents the minimum amount that we believe is necessary to make a strong run at the nomination. But because of the wealth and connections of the other candidates, none of us should be content with any amount that we raise. After all, we can't be satisfied with merely giving Ron Paul a chance to win the Republican nomination. We have to be determined to give him the absolute best chance possible.

The political elites recognize that Ron Paul is for real, and that he is the only first tier candidate with a message that threatens their power. It's no wonder that Rudy Giuliani, as reported in yesterday's Washington Post, is now on the offensive against Ron Paul.

Everyone involved in any way with this campaign has been making sacrifices that often go unnoticed and unrecognized. The selflessness with which you all donate to and volunteer for Ron Paul is the best sign that what we are doing truly is bigger than any one of us. On behalf of our campaign, I sincerely thank you for everything that you do every single day.

All of us recognize that this political race is not a game. It will prove to be the most important presidential election of our lifetimes.

Help us continue to repeatedly exceed expectations. Make your most generous donation today: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate.

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

I AM OUT OF THE TEA PARTY BECAUSE MY GOAL IS TO WIN, We follow Dr. Paul so ferverently and then when a desperate request comes from HQ we argue over its validity.

My 1, 000.00 is going today because I love my Country and will heed the call from Ron Paul.

If you people want to wait until the 16th so be it, but don't question why we got slaughtered in the early primaries and lost our last hope for freedom.

Respectfully,

Mike

cero
11-27-2007, 11:05 AM
ban This ***ing Troll

amistybleu
11-27-2007, 11:09 AM
ban This ***ing Troll

That's the best you can do. You may want to seek anger management classes and perhaps a class on sociology.

me3
11-27-2007, 11:54 AM
amistybleu - Thanks for the post.

im_a_pepper
11-27-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm sure there are other options. Lessen the expectations for Dec. 16th and split your donation and give what you can now, do both, or just simply pick one or the other. Either way you help the campaign and the grassroots' work isn't impacted and who would chastise you for that? I just wish the consistent nagging, creepy posting about participation, and fervent condescending posts would chill a bit or at least tone it down.

Bryan
11-27-2007, 12:03 PM
duplicate:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=42080