PDA

View Full Version : How to kill people. By: The CIA

limequat
07-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I've read this document many times and it never fails to make me feel a little sick. Recently brought it out for another discussion and figured I'd post it here. Beyond the practicable points, the insight into the mind of the state is priceless.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3233614/CIAA-Study-of-Assassination

kcchiefs6465
07-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Disturbing.

kcchiefs6465
07-18-2013, 05:33 AM
Bump.

Cap
07-18-2013, 06:20 AM
As uncomfortable as it is to stomach, this should be required reading for all liberty activists. The information contained is a moral snap-shot of "our" supposedly noble and benevolent government. There is no way to sugar-coat it, this is what we are facing.

I pose these questions: Would the typical mom and pop voter sanction this type of policy? Would any decent human being for that matter? Should we not be on our soapboxes shouting this to the world?

This evil evil excrement has to be outed. Sunshine is the best cleansing agent I can think of.

phill4paul
07-18-2013, 06:25 AM
As uncomfortable as it is to stomach, this should be required reading for all liberty activists. The information contained is a moral snap-shot of "our" supposedly noble and benevolent government. There is no way to sugar-coat it, this is what we are facing.

I pose these questions: Would the typical mom and pop voter sanction this type of policy? Would any decent human being for that matter? Should we not be on our soapboxes shouting this to the world?

This evil evil excrement has to be outed. Sunshine is the best cleansing agent I can think of.

"Mom and pop voter" are quite happy. They know it takes hard men to keep the barbarians from our gates and preserve their freedoms.

Cap
07-18-2013, 06:35 AM
kcchief H/T Please everyone, step away from the Zimmerman bullshit. It serves no purpose other than being a distraction. Right now it is being used by the media as a wedge issue. We have more important issues to discuss.

kcchiefs6465
07-18-2013, 06:52 AM
kcchief H/T Please everyone, step away from the Zimmerman bullshit. It serves no purpose other than being a distraction. Right now it is being used by the media as a wedge issue. We have more important issues to discuss.
It really just shows how easily people are divided. A few people to promote or stir the pot and people will dance in circles indefinitely.

limequat
07-18-2013, 08:06 AM

Consider that this was written in the 50s. Right after the birth of the CIA. Now 60 years later I can only imagine what happens. This was declassified...what's still classified?

limequat
07-18-2013, 08:09 AM
It really just shows how easily people are divided. A few people to promote or stir the pot and people will dance in circles indefinitely.

This method was also revealed in my thread "The Intelligence Leaks You Don't Know About..."
Send in two trolls. Use Troll 2 to expose Troll 1, thus endearing Troll 2 to the rest of those involved. Troll 1 goes on to the next project, and Troll 2 is now an informant for Fedgov while enjoying the complete trust of those around him.

donnay
07-18-2013, 08:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwuVZUPYC2k

MelissaCato
07-18-2013, 08:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwuVZUPYC2k

Gezzuz :eek: