PDA

View Full Version : Will Adam K be charged with armed sedition?

shane77m
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
http://freeadam.net/2013/07/11/armed-sedition/

Here are some news updates for Adam Kokesh for July 11, 2013. I will keep this post updated with any further news that comes out today.

•Adam was forcibly arraigned very early this morning. He is being held without bail pending a probable cause hearing. Early this morning, he was dragged barefoot in shorts out of the cage they put him in and carted to the arraignment in a wheelchair. He did not participate in the arraignment because he has been denied access to a lawyer.
•Adam was able to make a call to his father. His father thinks that Adam may not be allowed to make another call anytime soon.
•Adam wants a lawyer. He has requested access to a lawyer constantly since being caged. He refuses to go to court without a lawyer. Adam’s manager, Lucas Jewell, is working on getting him trusted counsel ASAP.
•Adam is being held in solitary confinement in a 6.5′ x 7.5′ cage without bedding. He was kidnapped while wearing shorts and has not been given proper clothing to protect him from the frigid temperatures that have become standard operating procedure in America’s prisons.
•Adam reports via his father that the cage he has been locked into is infested with ants. Furthermore, the lights are kept on by the guards 24 hours per day without any break for rest.
•A public defender is expected to be appointed at 3PM Eastern today. 3:20PM EDT Update: I spoke with the public defender’s office and they still have not received the paperwork from the court that is required before appointing a public defender. One will not be appointed today (11 Jul 2013).
•Adam’s phone call to his father was monitored by a sheriff’s deputy standing right next to him as he spoke with his father.
•During the attack on his home Tuesday evening, the flashbang (stun grenade) deployed by militarized US Park Police exploded right in front of Adam. He reports that he has yet to receive any medical care inside the prison.
•During the attack, Adam reports that the Park Police covered his chest with laser-sight red dots even when he had his hands up.
•A sheriff’s deputy informed Adam that charges of illegal transportation of a firearm, sedition and armed sedition are being considered against him, presumably by federal prosecutors. (Oxford defines sedition as “conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.”•Eyewitnesses to the attack on Adam and his companions Tuesday night report that US Park Police brought large brown paper evidence bags in with them before their search that appeared to be full. There is a concern that they planted evidence.
•ABC: Adam Kokesh arraigned on drug charges
•CBS: Adam Kokesh Handcuffed, Silent In Court; Ordered Held Without Bond
•WTOP: Veteran, activist Adam Kokesh held without bond
•Houston Free Thinkers (video): Post-Adam-Kokesh House Raid Interview with Lucas Jewell
Here are copies of the Virginia arrest warrants. Case numbers GC13152459 and GC13152461.

shane77m
07-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I guess that might stick considering Obama is acting like a king.

torchbearer
07-11-2013, 07:53 PM
if our federal government is this afraid of one man with a shotgun in D.C., then they are the most insecure lot on this planet.
they are the obsolete men.

JK/SEA
07-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Adam needs to keep holding his head high.

My God, what a true Patriot.

I haven't made any calls....yet. I want to see how this plays out first in the next week or so, but i am glad others are lighting up phone lines.

Anti Federalist
07-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Adam needs to keep holding his head high.

My God, what a true Patriot.

I haven't made any calls....yet. I want to see how this plays out first in the next week or so, but i am glad others are lighting up phone lines.

Fucking right.

Standing by to help in any way I can.

Anti Federalist
07-11-2013, 08:15 PM
there is kind of a life cycle to libertarianism... if you continue learning/watching- you will realize your line was crossed a long time ago.

No shit...

Feeding the Abscess
07-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Adam was brought into court in a wheelchair because he refused to comply.

Fucking stud

mrsat_98
07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+54.1-3401

virginia is a "man or animals" state.

MelissaCato
07-11-2013, 08:56 PM
So much for Obama saying to live up to the Declaration of Independence or however he said it. :cool: Unbelievable.

presence
07-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Will Adam K be charged with armed sedition?

Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

Philhelm
07-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Adam Kokesh: Hero of the Republic.
Edward Snowden: Hero of the Republic.
Me: Some guy who bitches.

I don't really get the Adam hatred. The man has put his balls on the chopping block in the name of liberty, by practicing the civil disobedience that so many cherish.

Anti Federalist
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't really get the Adam hatred. The man has put his balls on the chopping block in the name of liberty, by practicing the civil disobedience that so many cherish.

Blah blah blah, he's making us all look bad.

Blah blah blah, he's a government op.

Blah blah blah, peaceful political process.

The usual, what else?

AuH20
07-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Adam Kokesh: Hero of the Republic.
Edward Snowden: Hero of the Republic.
Me: Some guy who bitches.

I think General Alexander Haig summed up the futility of civil disobedience best when witnessing a protest against nuclear arms in 1982:

“Let them march all they want, so long as they continue to pay their taxes.”

Nothing changes until the oppressors go. All the protests and alleged moral victories don't mean squat when the caste system remains in place.

JK/SEA
07-11-2013, 09:22 PM
I protested the Vietnam War. Marched my ass off....finally, the masses woke up and ended the carnage of kids my age...60,000 plus dead...for what?....

Point is, if you keep at it, pound away at the leviathan, you can get results. Never give up.