PDA

View Full Version : DownSize DC Poll

ShaneC
06-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Email Msg Below:

-----------------------------------------------------------

D o w n s i z e r - D i s p a t c h Today's Downsize DC Conference Call, a one-hour radio show hosted and owned by our own Jim Babka, but sponsored by DownsizeDC.org and Gun Owners of America, is your chance to "vote" in an informal poll.

Who is your first AND _second_ choice for President? (Jim suspects he knows who will win this poll, so to make this more interesting, he wants to know your second choice).

AND

Which candidate scares you the most?

Submit your answers by . . .

Calling 1-800-259-9231

OR

Emailing "call at DownsizeDC dot org"

There's a point to this poll. Offer your opinions and find out why Jim is "polling" his audience at 4 PM Eastern (3 PM Central, 2 PM Mountain, and 1 PM Pacific).

Although the show is played on a handful of stations, the best way to catch the show is to listen online at www.GCNLive.com/listenlive.htm

Enjoy the show,

Perry Willis
Communications Director
DownsizeDC.org, Inc.

D o w n s i z e r - D i s p a t c h
is the official email list of DownsizeDC.org, Inc. & Downsize DC Foundation

CONTRIBUTE to the Electronic Lobbyist project

http://www.DownsizeDC.org is sponsored by DownsizeDC.org, Inc. -- a non-profit educational organization promoting the ideas of individual liberty, personal responsibility, free markets, and small government.

You are encouraged to forward this message to friends and business associates, and permission is hereby granted to reproduce any items herein as long as attribution is provided for articles and the subscription instructions above are included.

IF you have difficulties or inquiries, simply hit reply to this message. We're eager to help, including with requests to unsubscribe.

You are subscribed to this newsletter at this email address: [edit]
--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit this link