PDA

View Full Version : Are Media masters aggressively pushing race-bait Zimmerman "news coverage"?

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Do you believe Media masters aggressively pushing race-bait Zimmerman "news coverage"?

Do neocons in media think a manufactured race scandal can be used to distract public from real news or boost their badly bruised puppett Obama by projecting him as "race relations messiah" to save the nation?

I opened google news this morning, top headline is "Zimmerman is worried". Of all that is taking place, WTF

pcosmar
07-11-2013, 10:57 AM
I thought that was quite clear from the very beginning.

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2013, 10:59 AM

Trying to quantify support for this view.

Yes, it is becoming more and more obvious by the day.

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Media owners will fail this time around.

Another funny thing about this is that accused attacker and victim have pretty much same skin color. Good luck, neecons in mdia, trying to sell it as a race war trial.

Obama talking points getting ahead of Benghazi and Zimmerman cases have similar dceptive stink.

EDITORIAL: Obama's Benghazi lie - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/17/obamas-benghazi-lie/)www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/17/obamas-benghazi-lie/‎

Oct 17, 2012 - Debate moderator Candy Crowley stepped out of her purportedly neutral role in Tuesday's presidential debate by spontaneously fact-checking ...

oyarde
07-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Yes and I hate race baiters.

AuH20
07-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Stimulate natural race divisions and bolster the government as the only mediator of justice. That's their agenda.

VoluntaryAmerican
07-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Accidentally clicked no :mad:

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Accidentally clicked no :mad:

That's not acceptable.

Cap
07-11-2013, 11:30 AM
An obvious divide and conquer tactic being used by both the Just us dept. and the complicit media.

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2013, 11:32 AM
An obvious divide and conquer tactic being used by both the Just us dept. and the complicit media.

That was supposed to be neecon strategy for stoking ethnic/sectarian tensions and instigating civil wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt etc, now at home too?

Guess freedom is on the march all around.

AngryCanadian
07-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes even the Canadian News media are doing it i am surprised there. :rolleyes:
Since its an American case.

damiengwa
07-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Do you believe Media masters aggressively pushing race-bait Zimmerman "news coverage"?

as "race relations messiah" to save the nation?
WTF

It's scary to think the man in power would decide to secretly agitate for racial discord and violence. The end of which were nothing more than promoting a pubic distraction from incompetence and wrongdoing by his administration across a host of high profile scandals. The collateral damage of which could cause violence, loss of life and mass destruction of innocent property!

But why think like that? Such a man certainly couldn't have been a Nobel Peace Lauriete!

paulbot24
07-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Why do we even bother to put "Don't know" or "No Opinion" on our polls? It's impossible for us to NOT have an opinion on something. Not to mention the fact that we know everything!;)

Zippyjuan
07-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Do neocons in media think a manufactured race scandal can be used to distract public from real news or boost their badly bruised puppett Obama by projecting him as "race relations messiah" to save the nation?

I opened google news this morning, top headline is "Zimmerman is worried". Of all that is taking place, WTF

The public media doesn't seem to be doing that but it easy to find those on the internet trying to scare people on the issue- "Blacks will riot in the streets!" .

EBounding
07-11-2013, 01:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

Brian4Liberty
07-11-2013, 01:38 PM
That was supposed to be neecon strategy for stoking ethnic/sectarian tensions and instigating civil wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt etc, now at home too?

Guess freedom is on the march all around.

Yep, Balkanize the world. Easier to rob the bank when there is war raging all around.

dannno
07-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Trying to quantify support for this view.

So far 26 people have voted yes and 2 government agents have voted no.

BlackTerrel
07-11-2013, 09:41 PM
It's scary to think the man in power would decide to secretly agitate for racial discord and violence. The end of which were nothing more than promoting a pubic distraction from incompetence and wrongdoing by his administration across a host of high profile scandals. The collateral damage of which could cause violence, loss of life and mass destruction of innocent property!

But why think like that? Such a man certainly couldn't have been a Nobel Peace Lauriete!

No he isn't. Obama wins 95% of the black vote regardless. Racial strife is certainly bad for him.

I'll go on record I voted no and I can't stand this holier than though "oh we are so much smarter than the sheeple" mentality. This case has relevant to a lot of people. It's not going to change anyone's view on race and hopefully it leads to discussion and hopefully it leads to justice. TBD on that one.

The public media doesn't seem to be doing that but it easy to find those on the internet trying to scare people on the issue- "Blacks will riot in the streets!" .

Funny I've seen it on this forum a bunch of times.

I'm hearing more "be afraid of the verdict" talk on this forum than anywhere else. Yet it's the media that's pushing agitation...

enhanced_deficit
07-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Why do we even bother to put "Don't know" or "No Opinion" on our polls? It's impossible for us to NOT have an opinion on something. Not to mention the fact that we know everything!;)

I almost didn't but then added for any people just starting to open eyes.

Suspected war criminals cannot win nobel peace prize? If you say so.

jclay2
07-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Yes!!! I have been thinking about this very thought ever since I realized that "why do I care what happens to this random guy named zimmerman?"

enhanced_deficit
07-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Yep, Balkanize the world. Easier to rob the bank when there is war raging all around.

Yep.
Bit off topic but that alsoseems to follow general neecon gameplan

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/11/28/glenn_greenwald_is_obama_fulfilling_the

You mean PBS or corporatist CNN is also "public" media? CNN and MSM are full board on it pushing this story.

enhanced_deficit
07-12-2013, 08:21 AM
So far 26 people have voted yes and 2 government agents have voted no.

One of nos was accidental lol

No he isn't. Obama wins 95% of the black vote regardless. Racial strife is certainly bad for him.

I'll go on record I voted no and I can't stand this holier than though "oh we are so much smarter than the sheeple" mentality. This case has relevant to a lot of people. It's not going to change anyone's view on race and hopefully it leads to discussion and hopefully it leads to justice. TBD on that one.

Funny I've seen it on this forum a bunch of times.

I'm hearing more "be afraid of the verdict" talk on this forum than anywhere else. Yet it's the media that's pushing agitation...

Two dark skinned people were involved in an incidence that resulted in tragic end. But why media is workng overtime to make it bigger news story than even Benghazi ? Why almost zero coverage of 6 people shot and killed in Chicago last week but wall to wall coverage for this incidence? Is media goal to stir black-hispanic racial tensions or some other nefarious agenda?

The Freethinker
07-12-2013, 08:31 AM

Of course they are. Was there ever any doubt from the start?

WM_in_MO
07-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Yes. Even many trolls here on RPF.

Time for a forum purge.

enhanced_deficit
07-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Of course they are. Was there ever any doubt from the start?

Nope.

Was just doing a sanity check with this poll.

acptulsa
07-12-2013, 10:01 AM
They pointed their cameras at the Black Panthers, didn't they?

What are the Black Panthers for, except to try to resurrect old stereotypes?

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2013, 10:20 AM
It would be nice if CNN, FOX, etc, would show something other than this damn Zimmerman trial!

acptulsa
07-12-2013, 10:22 AM
It would be nice if CNN, FOX, etc, would show something other than this damn Zimmerman trial!

They consider it a potential good investment.

Do you realize how many people tune in and stay glued when there's a riot in progress?

pcosmar
07-12-2013, 10:30 AM

Well there is the Snowden Saga.. but they don't want to talk much about that,, or it's implications.

And the war on Syria has also gone quiet.

CaptUSA
07-12-2013, 10:32 AM
One thing I find interesting is that they do not seem to be pushing this as a Black vs. Hispanic thing. Seems odd given the characters. But I suppose if MSNBC and CNN pushed that kind of racial divide, then Hispanics may find more common ground with Whites than with Blacks and they wouldn't want that. That would pit two Democratic party constituencies against eachother. Nope. Lots of race-baiting over Trayvon, but very little over Zimmerman.

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Well there is the Snowden Saga.. but they don't want to talk much about that,, or it's implications.

And the war on Syria has also gone quiet.

Can't talk about Snowden any more because that might remind people of the NSA scandal.

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2013, 10:41 AM
One thing I find interesting is that they do not seem to be pushing this as a Black vs. Hispanic thing. Seems odd given the characters. But I suppose if MSNBC and CNN pushed that kind of racial divide, then Hispanics may find more common ground with Whites than with Blacks and they wouldn't want that. That would pit two Democratic party constituencies against eachother. Nope. Lots of race-baiting over Trayvon, but very little over Zimmerman.

It's black and white damn it! Didn't you get the memo? Ironically, it could be black and white with both parties being Hispanic.

But George isn't a black Hispanic, or a white Hispanic, or a nearly full blooded Indian Hispanic. Just a mix that people would identify as Hispanic. Since day one, they have pushed to identify him as white, and they can't let that go.

enhanced_deficit
07-12-2013, 08:24 PM
It's black and white damn it! Didn't you get the memo? Ironically, it could be black and white with both parties being Hispanic.

But George isn't a black Hispanic, or a white Hispanic, or a nearly full blooded Indian Hispanic. Just a mix that people would identify as Hispanic. Since day one, they have pushed to identify him as white, and they can't let that go.

Oddly there are no claims of "Hispanics are going to riot" if Z is convicted.

Weston White
07-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I happened to catch some of the “news”, while at work, I don’t know which show it was, but I literally could not believe it. They actually had a 3-D model of where the Zimmerman incident took place with little figures; a life-sized recreation of the incident scene, complete with background murals, a sidewalk, grass, the works; guests serving as a jury sitting with background panoramas of a park like setting at nighttime; several blown up images of Zimmerman; and about a dozen debaters participating in the discussion. Is this what the news commonly does now for trials or is the Zimmerman case an exception for whatever reason (e.g., race-baiting)? If so all of that might be a bit concerning so far as the actual trial goes, as pertinent to seeking justice, now to be swayed to political pressures and the demands of the obtuse masses.

Also, it seems that the protests being so desired are now begging to form. There was some footage of large groups chanting with signs.

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Oddly there are no claims of "Hispanics are going to riot" if Z is convicted.

Different issue. According to the media and politicians, hispanics will riot if amnesty is not passed.

juleswin
07-12-2013, 09:51 PM
The most one sided poll in RPF history.

Of course, they are pushing this thing from day with, with the incorrect report that Zimmerman was white to the media giving megaphone to the new black panther to broadcast their treats. And I hope to God it fails

Reason
07-13-2013, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

DamianTV
07-13-2013, 12:55 AM
The media is not only trying to incite violence, they are doing everything in their power to start a Race War, which would only facillitate the further need for ever bigger Govt. Oh, and abolish free speech and journalism completely.

enhanced_deficit
07-13-2013, 12:58 AM
The media is not only trying to incite violence, they are doing everything in their power to start a Race War, which would only facillitate the further need for ever bigger Govt. Oh, and abolish free speech and journalism completely.

It is one thing for neecons controlling media to spark and cash in on rcial controversies in their stagd reality shows, it is another to incite and egnieer racial tensions exploiting real trials.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGje_zCQSQg0joMHO6RBgM43xe9L25x H1jtfwJEpLr7-Q8I9Knes67xipHGth-5Hzak-5BRTaD_Q
(http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-helens-week-3-nominations-and-the-have-not-results.html)
'Big Brother 15' -- Race War Explodes ... Aaryn Gries Mocks Black Houseguests (http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-brother-race-war-candice-aaryn-black-howard-ginamarie/)

TMZ.com
- ‎13 hours ago‎

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?" She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ...

enhanced_deficit
07-13-2013, 01:44 AM
Are these guys in bed with the plant and media? Pretty silent on civil rights abuses of Obama drone attack victims in thousands but willing to speak out in the Z case in case of Sharpton?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQxXGW4zLtIkBfm2l_Indq-yL9Zgfoo31nP5hyA2sT7RZPUJjgMA (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Enas+Khourshid&start=107&hl=en&biw=797&bih=378&tbm=isch&tbnid=-pzQA1FNE4ZpVM:&imgrefurl=http://www.muslimanonymous.info/aggregator/sources/50&docid=usMDW1f_zdEitM&imgurl=http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/holder-sharpton-ap_0.jpg&w=628&h=353&ei=RwPhUeWgCYWx4AOX_YDYCw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:11,s:100,i:41&iact=rc&page=15&tbnh=168&tbnw=265&ndsp=10&tx=125&ty=100)

AngryCanadian
07-13-2013, 02:32 AM
It is one thing for neecons controlling media to spark and cash in on rcial controversies in their stagd reality shows, it is another to incite and egnieer racial tensions exploiting real trials.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGje_zCQSQg0joMHO6RBgM43xe9L25x H1jtfwJEpLr7-Q8I9Knes67xipHGth-5Hzak-5BRTaD_Q
(http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-helens-week-3-nominations-and-the-have-not-results.html)
'Big Brother 15' -- Race War Explodes ... Aaryn Gries Mocks Black Houseguests (http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-brother-race-war-candice-aaryn-black-howard-ginamarie/)

TMZ.com
- ‎13 hours ago‎

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?" She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ...

Why i am not surprised.

kcchiefs6465
07-13-2013, 02:35 AM
Why i am not surprised.
Yeah, but 15 seasons is crazy.

HigherVision
07-13-2013, 02:44 AM
There are some somewhat anti-libertarian sentiments in this video ('Movies are making kids drink & be promiscous') but it's still really worth watching to learn how the mainstream media spins racial issues against whites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZfIKtDoWo

liveandletlive
07-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Had Zimmerman killed some asian kid, this wouldn't make national news. If Zimmerman was black, there wouldn't be any protesting or media coverage

kcchiefs6465
07-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Had Zimmerman killed some asian kid, this wouldn't make national news. If Zimmerman was black, there wouldn't be any protesting or media coverage
Cops have been shooting black kids in Florida for years. I haven't seen their trials receive national media attention. Come to think of it, I haven't seen their trials. I haven't seen much protesting either. Al Sharpton or Spike Lee tweeting addresses.

To answer the OP of course they are. They edited the damn 9-1-1 call to make it appear racially motivated. Most people probably still haven't heard the original and have that image of Zimmerman planted in their mind.

Snowden released a letter recently. I haven't heard a word. Lord knows they have their panel debating the merits of cross examining Martin's mother, which were scripted I'd add. It was so blatantly rehearsed I wouldn't know where to begin.

enhanced_deficit
07-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Top googy news headline now:

Zimmerman jurors deliberate for second day as nation waits

Fox News‎ - 1 hour ago

Jurors in the murder trial of George Zimmerman have resumed discussions after taking an on site lunch break Saturday afternoon as they ...

Count me out from those awaiting lunch and pee breaks details of jurors.

I await the answer why Obama and his team lied about Americans killed in Benghazi?

BlackTerrel
07-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Two dark skinned people were involved in an incidence that resulted in tragic end. But why media is workng overtime to make it bigger news story than even Benghazi ?

Because what happened when he wasn't charged was a travesty and a rallying call. Why are people from the Miami Heat to football players to everyone talking about? You haven't been following it?

Why almost zero coverage of 6 people shot and killed in Chicago last week but wall to wall coverage for this incidence? Is media goal to stir black-hispanic racial tensions or some other nefarious agenda?

If it was just a shitty case no one cared about but the media why do we have 100 threads about it on this forum? Obviously this is a case that resonates.

The media talks about Bieber a lot too but we don't have threads about it do we? Why this one?

cajuncocoa
07-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Because what happened when he wasn't charged was a travesty and a rallying call. Why are people from the Miami Heat to football players to everyone talking about? You haven't been following it?

If it was just a shitty case no one cared about but the media why do we have 100 threads about it on this forum? Obviously this is a case that resonates.

The media talks about Bieber a lot too but we don't have threads about it do we? Why this one?

Why don't those people on the Miami Heat and all of those football players care as deeply about all of the black-on-black violence that happens every day in their communities? Could it be that this "rallying cry" of which you speak was really manipulation by media (and others)? Please read this article:

There were at least six extraordinary moves before the suspect, George Zimmerman, was brought up on charges.

An out-of-date photo, showing Trayvon Martin as a young innocent boy, flashed across television screens all over the world.

News stories asserted that a white man named Zimmerman killed a black child.

NBC-edited 911 audio between Zimmerman and a police dispatcher made it seem as if Zimmerman was voluntarily profiling Martin as black, when this was not the case (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/the-trayvon-martin-operation/).

Several NBC employees were fired over the editing incident.

In the same 911 audio, according to CNN and other media sources, Zimmerman said, “Fucking coons.” This was corrected to “fucking cold.” Finally, this became “fucking punks.”

President Obama said if he had a son, that son would have looked like Trayvon Martin.

NBC and CNN weren’t the only the major network outlets that presented false information to the public. ABC obtained footage of Zimmerman at the police station on the night of the Martin killing. The network claimed there was no visible evidence Zimmerman had sustained head wounds. But then a still from the video surfaced which showed cuts on the back of Zimmerman’s head, supporting his statement that he and Martin had been in a fight. At that point, ABC broadcast the video, stating they’d “re-digitized” it and the wounds were now apparent.

These actions, taken together, defined the case as a black-versus-white hate crime.

The door was pushed wide open, letting in millions of voices to assert their positions and feelings on the matter of race.

The whole race issue was dealt a blow when it turned out that Zimmerman wasn’t white. His father was white. His mother was Peruvian. Her grandfather was African-Peruvian.

But by then, it was too late. Media forces and politicians and hustlers and private citizens on both sides of the race issue had already shoved in their chips and rolled the dice. They couldn’t turn back.

They couldn’t say, “Oh, well, this is the murder of a black boy but a white man didn’t do it, so let’s re-frame it as another tragic killing…”

Al Sharpton couldn’t say, “We thought we had the quintessential white-on-black murder of a young boy, but we don’t. Let’s fold our tent and go home and wait for another day and a better reason…”

Likewise, it was hard to put the genie back in the bottle after the press reported that Zimmerman said, “Fucking coons.” Ensuing corrections to the translation of his words didn’t affect the black- versus-white scenario.

Nor did that scenario dissolve when it turned out NBC had perniciously edited a section of Zimmerman’s 911 call, to make it seem as if he had put Trayvon Martin’s race front and center. NBC’s admission it had cooked the books was looked upon as a grievous media slanting of the truth, but the basic black-vs.-white storyline was still intact.

This is all quite astonishing when you stop and think about it.

The wave was building, it had already been put into motion, and nothing was going to stop it, not even the simple glaring fact that Zimmerman wasn’t white.

Obama weighed in. He took the wave to another level. If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon Martin. (Looked like Martin in which photo? The first one, or later ones?)

The race of the accused is the whole issue, and yet everyone can see, right out in the open, that his race has been wrongly identified—and it doesn’t matter.

“We’re going to go forward as if Zimmerman is white.”

None of the above is proof that Zimmerman is innocent or guilty. Taken together, it is all about establishing black-vs.-white as the context.

That context is patently false, but it functions as enduring symbolism for the issue of race.

It’s as if Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson, OJ Simpson’s purported victims in the 1994 murders, had turned out to be black, after America was already riveted by a “black-on-white” crime and refused to let go of it.

How many people have ever heard of the 2008 murder of James Shamp, a black man, by Richard Bordelon, Hispanic, in Los Angeles? Two factors prevented nationwide publicity. Bordelon was a gang member—and it was a Hispanic-vs.-black case.

Zimmerman-Martin is part-Hispanic vs. black, but it’s not playing that way.

Claims that Trayvon Martin was stalked and profiled would not be enough to turn the Zimmerman trial into a national event, unless Zimmerman were still held up, even if only in false memory, as a white man.

Many media outlets and politicians, including the president, have been instrumental in forwarding this psyop.

Inflaming racial hatreds and grabbing guns are two objectives of the op (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/what-government-fears-most-blacks-and-whites-united-with-guns/).

But Zimmerman-Martin is part of a much larger program: identifying so-called racial characteristics and cementing them in the mind. White=certain qualities. Black=certain qualities.

At bottom, this is one more way of insisting that the individual no longer matters. It’s a way of claiming that what matters is the group an individual belongs to. In this instance, skin color defines the group.

The primacy of the group over the individual is the true devastating operation in America.

Individuals have freedom. Individuals have independence. Individuals have potential power. These elements are anathema to fascists.

Groups only have agendas. They seek fulfillment of those agendas through government. That kind of partnership increases, in the long run, the dominance of government.

Underneath it all, this is what we’re talking about here: individuals must go, only groups should remain.

Black vs. white is the useful occasion and the smokescreen for the deeper aim (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/behind-the-trayvon-martin-psy-op/).
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/jon-rappoport/life-and-death-in-the-american-psyops/

Scrapmo
07-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Of course. Its a ratings grabber. Spin the story to outrage people. Outraged people then seek to justify their outrage. Outraged people stay glued to thier zombie box to fuel further outrage.
Its a cycle. You will live happier more peacful lives if you unplug your tvs or at least never turn on the MSM networks ever again.

enhanced_deficit
07-16-2013, 09:47 PM

TMZ.com
- ‎13 hours ago‎

Ratings is in, Z-man trail race wars reality show coverage did far better than Big Brother reality show race wars. Neecons profiteering from race wars drama know what they was doing:

TV Ratings: Cable Viewership Swells Past 10 Million With George Zimmerman Verdict (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-cable-viewership-swells-585498)
Hollywood Reporter ‎- 22 hours ago
TV Ratings: Cable Viewership Swells Past 10 Million With George ... verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, viewers flocked to the television.

TV Ratings: Zimmerman Juror and Witness Interviews Prompt CNN Surge (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-zimmerman-juror-witness-586220)
Hollywood Reporter‎ - 4 hours ago
Zimmerman trial coverage more like TV drama than news, critics say (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/07/15/f-zimmerman-coverage-courtroom.html)
CBC.ca‎ - 1 day ago

silverhandorder
07-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Media Masters don't exist :).

enhanced_deficit
07-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Media Masters don't exist :).

They do.

Maybe not in the fasion Rev Billy Graham-Nixon saw but US media is not free of corrupt corporate controls.

Ender
07-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Why don't those people on the Miami Heat and all of those football players care as deeply about all of the black-on-black violence that happens every day in their communities? Could it be that this "rallying cry" of which you speak was really manipulation by media (and others)? Please read this article:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/jon-rappoport/life-and-death-in-the-american-psyops/

You didn't read BlackTerrel's post correctly.

THIS is the reason things went ballistic:

Because what happened when he wasn't charged was a travesty and a rallying call.

The Martin's did not know their son was killed until they reported him missing. They then found out that his killer was never arrested or charged. All the investigating and the rallying was done, at first, by the parents; The whole thing became a grassroots movement before the MSM ever jumped in. Yes, the MSM turned it to a racial fire- but pretty much everyone on this forum has bought into it. Lots and lots of race baiting right here- very disappointing.

cajuncocoa
07-17-2013, 06:57 AM
You didn't read BlackTerrel's post correctly.

THIS is the reason things went ballistic:

Because what happened when he wasn't charged was a travesty and a rallying call.

The Martin's did not know their son was killed until they reported him missing. They then found out that his killer was never arrested or charged. All the investigating and the rallying was done, at first, by the parents; The whole thing became a grassroots movement before the MSM ever jumped in. Yes, the MSM turned it to a racial fire- but pretty much everyone on this forum has bought into it. Lots and lots of race baiting right here- very disappointing.

I would guess that the reason no arrest was made is because the investigation on the night of and day after the shooting showed evidence consistent with Zimmerman's claim of self-defense. I think it's clear (or should be by now) that the only reason they arrested Zimmerman when they did days later was due to the public outcry, aided and abetted by media manipulation that is the subject of this thread. Take the racial aspect out of this case, and police only have to inform the Martin family that their son was the aggressor in the altercation and Zimmerman acted out of self-defense. But when you add the racial component back in the equation, you get race-baiters, e.g., Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, on TV 24/7/365... and the media just loves it.

BlackTerrel
07-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Why don't those people on the Miami Heat and all of those football players care as deeply about all of the black-on-black violence that happens every day in their communities?

Because the guy wasn't charged. And when he was he got away with murder. Pretty egregiously.

Could it be that this "rallying cry" of which you speak was really manipulation by media (and others)? Please read this article:

Why do we have 1000 more threads on this trial than black on black crime? You can't say it's completely hyped by media when people on this forum are talking about it as much or more than the media.

BlackTerrel
07-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Ratings is in, Z-man trail race wars reality show coverage did far better than Big Brother reality show race wars. Neecons profiteering from race wars drama know what they was doing:

TV Ratings: Cable Viewership Swells Past 10 Million With George Zimmerman Verdict (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-cable-viewership-swells-585498)
Hollywood Reporter ‎- 22 hours ago
TV Ratings: Cable Viewership Swells Past 10 Million With George ... verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, viewers flocked to the television.

Wait. You're saying Americans actually wanted to watch this? It got money and ratings for the media?

Funny - turns out the media covers stories that get high ratings.

Clearly a conspiracy - and there aren't millions of Americans who legitimately care about this (including a shit ton of people on this forum who keep creating threads about it).

Ender
07-18-2013, 09:46 PM
I would guess that the reason no arrest was made is because the investigation on the night of and day after the shooting showed evidence consistent with Zimmerman's claim of self-defense. I think it's clear (or should be by now) that the only reason they arrested Zimmerman when they did days later was due to the public outcry, aided and abetted by media manipulation that is the subject of this thread. Take the racial aspect out of this case, and police only have to inform the Martin family that their son was the aggressor in the altercation and Zimmerman acted out of self-defense. But when you add the racial component back in the equation, you get race-baiters, e.g., Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, on TV 24/7/365... and the media just loves it.

Actually, the early reports said that some police wanted to arrest him but weren't allowed to; also early reports from witnesses were changed by investigators to fit the Zimmerman story.

enhanced_deficit
11-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Interesting.

enhanced_deficit
11-25-2013, 01:27 AM

Wish all US Americans were as perceptive.