PDA

View Full Version : Lead Cold Case Investigator Mike Zullo States That the Obama Identity Fraud is Well-Known

AuH20
07-11-2013, 09:14 AM
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/8857

About three minutes into his public investigative update, Mr. Zullo stated: “I have been in contact with prominent media people, I cannot and will not disclose their identities that was the commitment I made. They fear for their jobs and some fear for their safety. There were threats made. There were people threatened with their occupations, losing their occupation if they continue this.”

According to Mr. Zullo, the corporate media is intentionally refusing to address this matter, which also includes the issue of a demonstrably fraudulent federal document, Barack Hussein Obama’s long form birth certificate, being published on the official White House website. Mr. Zullo stated that his interim report of investigation is currently about 325 pages long with another 80 pages to be added shortly. He expects the final investigative report to be somewhere about 700-800 pages long, and will also include matters pertaining to Obama’s selective service registration and social security number controversies.

Remember Ron's quote about truth being treason in the empire of lies? Well, that truth can negatively impact your life in a bad way. I wonder how many degrees separate the Breitbart death from the Hastings death.

jllundqu
07-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Interesting. I hope one day this info is brought to light in a major way.

AuH20
07-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Interesting. I hope one day this info is brought to light in a major way.

I will say that Zullo and the Cold Case team are far more professional and credible than the questionable Orley Taitz. In fact their document expert unearthed a key aberration in the birth certificate that had stated that Barack Obama's biological father was of 'African' descent when all similar documents during that period had utilized the now controversial racial description of 'Negro.' They altered the document to their own inherent biases instead of attempting to recreate a historically accurate reproduction.

KEEF
07-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Reason for why American people disregard the trashing of the Bill of Rights and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 10th Ammendments... so we can be protected from those "evil terrorist".

Reason for the American people to ignore a violoation of Section 1 of Article 2... because Barry is a nice guy and then we Americans would look racist for throwing our first African-American President out of office and nullifying any legislation that he signed into law.

//SARCASTICALLY SAID BY ME, BUT UNFORTUNATELY BELIEVED BY JON Q. PUBLIC//

AuH20
07-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Reason for why American people disregard the trashing of the Bill of Rights and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 10th Ammendments... so we can be protected from those "evil terrorist".

Reason for the American people to ignore a violoation of Section 1 of Article 2... because Barry is a nice guy and then we Americans would look racist for throwing our first African-American President out of office and nullifying any legislation that he signed into law.

//SARCASTICALLY SAID BY ME, BUT UNFORTUNATELY BELIEVED BY JON Q. PUBLIC//

In America, it's all about style and protection of one's false reputation. Well, we're going to be collectively pummelled in STYLE!

AuH20
07-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Yesterday's interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyulBKTq0X8

07-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Haven't you all learned yet? It could all be true and the public won't care as long as they have facebook, iphones and reality shows.