PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! BREAKING NEWS ON IMMIGRATION BILL - BOEHNER TO SUPPORT IT

libertygrl
07-11-2013, 08:25 AM
I just received the following email from ALIPAC. Remember, the biometric National ID Card is buried in this bill:

We have received news about yesterday's meeting of GOP members of the US House and the news is not good. It is clear to us that sellout Speaker John Boehner and his top leaders are going to proceed with their plot to pass Amnesty for illegal aliens for Obama!

They are going to craft a bill of enforcement oriented legislation while claiming they are not dealing with the now vastly unpopular Senate Amnesty bill S. 744 that passed the Senate 68 to 32. Then Boehner will assign his trusted allies to go behind closed doors, put the Amnesty provisions in the bill, return it to the floor and then lead 24 Republicans to vote with the Democrats to deliver you nation destroying Amnesty for illegal aliens!

We must all unify, focus, and work hard to fight with every ounce of energy we can muster!

Today we have a group of Republicans which the Democrats have listed in a memo that they believe might turn into supporters for Obama's nation destroying illegal alien Amnesty!

JOIN US ON THE PHONES THURSDAY AND FRIDAY TO SATURATE THESE OFFICES WITH CALLS AGAINST AMNESTY!

Sample Message

"I am calling/writing Congressman ______________ because the Democrats believe he/she will help them pass Amnesty for illegal aliens for Obama. Please tell Congressman _________ to oppose any bills related to illegal immigration in 2013. Speaker John Boehner and Eric Cantor plan to help Obama pass Amnesty for illegal aliens by working on a bill in the House that sounds tough on border security but will eventually contain the Amnesty provisions found in Senate Bill S. 744! Representatives Michele Bachmann and Steve King of Iowa are warning the public about this plot. Please rebuke Speaker Boehner and Eric Cantor and refuse to work with Obama and Obama's GOP allies like Boehner! Pass no new immigration bills, oppose Amnesty, enforce our existing immigration and border security laws instead!"

Your mission here is to alert these members of Congress whom you are aware the Democrats are soliciting and tell them you are aware of the conspiracy. The elites are promising these lawmakers that they will be protected by their large campaign contributions and ability to bias and conceal information using the major media and news networks combined with Google and Facebook.

YOU MAY BE THE LAST OF YOUR KIND BY BEING INFORMED BY ALIPAC's NETWORKS SHOULD WE FAIL TO STOP AMNESTY IN THE HOUSE SO USE THIS INFORMATION WELL.

Here are the GOP members of Congress the Democrats are targeting whom we want you to call and write!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/democrat-mem...atives-283157/

The fate of our nation hangs by a thread!

Our ALIPAC activists are standing by in the forums section of www.ALIPAC.us to assist you with your calls and messages at any hour. Please get on the phones, keep circulating our petition at www.AgainstAmnesty.com,and we will take to the air waves and media as best we can to reinforce your efforts!

Let's roll on the House full force!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
www.alipac.us
www.AgainstAmnesty.com

PS: Here is the article and memo from which the target list names were gleaned...
http://www.alipac.us/content/can-imm...se-maybe-2038/

Here is the article where we learn that John Boehner (R-Ohio), Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), Eric Cantor (R-Va.) are advancing the illegal alien Amnesty agenda as Congress members King and Bachman have warned us...
http://www.alipac.us/content/immigra...w-politi-2043/

jclay2
07-11-2013, 08:33 AM
These politicians are such a joke. Bullish for the welfare state!

Warlord
07-11-2013, 08:39 AM
scaremongering?

Warlord
07-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Boehner has said no such thing by the way. From what I can gather it's dead.

qh4dotcom
07-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I am torn on this one....I don't want the National ID garbage to become law....on the other hand I want the 50+ million fools who voted for McCain for president to get the amnesty they voted for.

angelatc
07-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Boehner has said no such thing by the way. From what I can gather it's dead.

I don't think we can trust him on this. There were some rumblings from Andrea Mitchell about him dealing with Obama on it, possibly shoving it through at the last minute.

Brian4Liberty
07-11-2013, 09:11 AM
I don't think we can trust him on this. There were some rumblings from Andrea Mitchell about him dealing with Obama on it, possibly shoving it through at the last minute.

Ah, Andrea Mitchell, whose husband was the mastermind behind the past 18 years or so of immigration policy. She might know the inside scoop.

Warlord
07-11-2013, 09:11 AM

I think you're right to be wary... we'll see.

angelatc
07-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Ah, Andrea Mitchell, whose husband was the mastermind behind the past 18 years or so of immigration policy. She might know the inside scoop.

Are you joking? She's one of the most well connected people in news and politics, thanks partly to who she's married to.

AlexAmore
07-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Thomas Massie and Justin Amash? I'm not sure about this list's viability.

pcosmar
07-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Remember, the biometric National ID Card is buried in this bill:

This is the whole and entire reason for this Bill.

Forget immigration,,and amnesty,, and Borders at all (open or closed). That is all irrelevant white-wash.

ID that can be used of the One World Government of all people is the whole reason for this Bill.

Has been for decades.

Cap
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
This is the whole and entire reason for this Bill.

Forget immigration,,and amnesty,, and Borders at all (open or closed). That is all irrelevant white-wash.

ID that can be used of the One World Government of all people is the whole reason for this Bill.

Has been for decades.Yep, that's the way I see it also.

Noob
07-11-2013, 11:05 AM
No National ID Card!

http://www.chooseliberty.org/nodatabase.aspx?pid=0708b

Contumacious
07-11-2013, 11:35 AM
I just received the following email from ALIPAC. Remember, the biometric National ID Card is buried in this bill:

We have received news about yesterday's meeting of GOP members of the US House and the news is not good. It is clear to us that sellout Speaker John Boehner and his top leaders are going to proceed with their plot to pass Amnesty for illegal aliens for Obama!

Yo Lib

Prior to 1965 we had open borders with Canada and Mexico, there were never any problems.

So the problem is not the "illegal" aliens but the purveyors of the welfare state.

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Are you joking? She's one of the most well connected people in news and politics, thanks partly to who she's married to.

No. Not joking. Greenspan was at the center of immigration policy and outsourcing.

HOLLYWOOD
07-12-2013, 12:40 PM
John Boehner is garbage. He has always been garbage, with the exception of showboating for the C-SPAN cameras and media.

John 'BACKROOM' Boehner is no different than the worse of the GOP party. He's authorized to maintain the NEOCON line and submits to the lobbyists and special interest money. Team GOP/RNC sees to it, their inner circle is maintained to support the right sided con game of the money masters

Boehner: 110% Establishment tool.