PDA

View Full Version : Black Education Tragedy

FrankRep
07-10-2013, 08:32 AM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/00columnists/walter_williams.jpg

Black Education Tragedy (http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/15946-black-education-tragedy)

Walter Williams
10 July 2013

As if more evidence were needed about the tragedy of black education, Rachel Jeantel, a witness for the prosecution in the George Zimmerman murder trial, put a face on it for the nation to see. Some of that evidence unfolded when Zimmerman's defense attorney asked 19-year-old Jeantel to read a letter that she allegedly had written to Trayvon Martin's mother. She responded that she doesn't read cursive, and that's in addition to her poor grammar, syntax and communication skills.

Jeantel is a senior at Miami Norland Senior High School. How in the world did she manage to become a 12th-grader without being able to read cursive writing? That's a skill one would expect from a fourth-grader. Jeantel is by no means an exception at her school. Here are a few achievement scores from her school: Thirty-nine percent of the students score basic for reading, and 38 percent score below basic. In math, 37 percent score basic, and 50 percent score below basic. Below basic is the score when a student is unable to demonstrate even partial mastery of knowledge and skills fundamental for proficient work at his grade level. Basic indicates only partial mastery.

Few Americans, particularly black Americans, have any idea of the true magnitude of the black education tragedy. The education establishment might claim that it's not their fault. They're not responsible for the devastation caused by female-headed families, drugs, violence and the culture of dependency. But they are totally responsible for committing gross educational fraud. It's educators who graduated Jeantel from elementary and middle school and continued to pass her along in high school. It's educators who will, in June 2014, confer upon her a high-school diploma.

It's not just Florida's schools. According to the National Assessment of Educational Progress, nationally most black 12th-graders test either basic or below basic in reading, writing, math and science. Drs. Abigail and Stephan Thernstrom wrote in their 2004 book, No Excuses: Closing the Racial Gap in Learning, "Blacks nearing the end of their high school education perform a little worse than white eighth-graders in both reading and U.S. history, and a lot worse in math and geography." Little has changed since the book's publication.

Drexel University history and political science professor George Ciccariello-Maher disapprovingly says that the reaction to Jeantel's court performance "has been in terms of aesthetics, of disregarding a witness on the basis of how she talks, how good she is at reading and writing." Harking back to Jim Crow days, he adds: "These are subtle things that echo literacy testing at the polls, echo the question of whether black Americans can testify against white people, of being always suspect in their testimony. It's the same old dynamics emerging in a very different guise." Then there's Morgan Polikoff, assistant professor of education at the University of Southern California, who says: "Cursive should be allowed to die. In fact, it's already dying, despite having been taught for decades." That's the kind of educational philosophy that accounts for much of our nation's educational decline.

The educational system and black family structure and culture have combined to make increasing numbers of young black people virtually useless in the increasingly high-tech world of the 21st century. Too many people believe that pouring more money into schools will help. That's whistlin' "Dixie." Whether a student is black or white, poor or rich, there are some minimum requirements that must be met in order to do well in school. Someone must make the student do his homework, see to it that he gets a good night's sleep, fix a breakfast, make sure he gets to school on time and make sure he respects and obeys his teachers. Here are my questions: Which one of those requirements can be achieved through a higher school budget? Which can be achieved by politicians? If those minimal requirements aren't met, whatever else is done is mostly for naught.

I hope Rachel Jeantel's court performance is a wake-up call for black Americans about the devastation wrought by our educational system.

Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.

tod evans
07-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Ummm,

Walter is on point as usual but it's not just blacks that are leaving public school semi-literate...

Nobexliberty
07-10-2013, 08:49 AM
female-headed families, drugs, violence and the culture of dependency

A good life begins in a proper family. I am not saying that everone who grows up without a proper family is a alcholic deadbeat but a society build around family is step one for a society with any decency.

Destroy the family, and you destroy society.”
-Lenin

Edit: On a scale from 0 as lowest to 10 as highest how sexist am I?

amy31416
07-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Some of that evidence unfolded when Zimmerman's defense attorney asked 19-year-old Jeantel to read a letter that she allegedly had written to Trayvon Martin's mother. She responded that she doesn't read cursive, and that's in addition to her poor grammar, syntax and communication skills.

I didn't watch any videos of the trial, so I can't comment on her grammar/syntax/communication, but I think many schools don't teach cursive anymore--am I wrong?

And it sounds like she got busted in a lie there.

Nobexliberty
07-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Ummm,

Walter is on point as usual but it's not just blacks that are leaving public school semi-literate... Every race suffers from the symptons of social breakdown.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Article is stupid. I'm not ashamed to say I don't know how to write half of the capitals in cursive writing. In school we spent every week learning a few letters in 3rd grade, then the school year stopped, and so did our learning of cursive writing. We almost never use cursive writing in modern society anyway, just for signatures. And even if you can read cursive writing, some people's writing is so terrible you'd have a hard time reading it anyway.

What's all this talk about black education? Are schools still segregated? Lol.

I think she just can't read, period :D

Also I'm sure we can make a meme out of this.

Lower school standards/
blame kids for not learning

heavenlyboy34
07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Ummm,

Walter is on point as usual but it's not just blacks that are leaving public school semi-literate...
Schooling =/= education.

heavenlyboy34
07-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Article is stupid. I'm not ashamed to say I don't know how to write half of the capitals in cursive writing. In school we spent every week learning a few letters in 3rd grade, then the school year stopped, and so did our learning of cursive writing. We almost never use cursive writing in modern society anyway, just for signatures. And even if you can read cursive writing, some people's writing is so terrible you'd have a hard time reading it anyway.

Lower school standards/
Zuh? I use cursive every day, as do most people my age and older I know of. (I'm 31) Hand printing is slow and tedious. I also write Russian in cursive. :cool:

LibertyEagle
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM

Lower school standards/

You're kidding, right? You must run in different circles than I do, because the people I know write in cursive all the time; including capitals. When I was a kid, they taught this basic stuff in grade school.

tod evans
07-10-2013, 10:27 AM
You're kidding, right? You must run in different circles than I do, because the people I know write in cursive all the time; including capitals. When I was a kid, they taught this basic stuff in grade school.

They still do out here in BFE..

QuickZ06
07-10-2013, 10:35 AM
I can see the huge disconnect in the different generations in here. Yes they did away with cursive in public schools. Yes many people under the age of 30 do not write in cursive as it has been dying out over the years and especially with the schools not teaching it anymore, goodbye. Soon we might not even type or write but when we think, something will project our thoughts into words.

amy31416
07-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Zuh? I use cursive every day, as do most people my age and older I know of. (I'm 31) Hand printing is slow and tedious. I also write Russian in cursive. :cool:

I was wondering if other languages had a "cursive" version. Thanks--wonder if the Asian/ME languages have it as well. I know that many Muslims pride themselves on the beauty of their script, so I figure they do.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I was wondering if other languages had a "cursive" version. Thanks--wonder if the Asian/ME languages have it as well. I know that many Muslims pride themselves on the beauty of their script, so I figure they do.
I know Russian at least does.

QuickZ06
07-10-2013, 10:39 AM
I know Russian at least does.

Haha, I think heavenlyboy34 already pointed that out.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
nope I always forget letters like G and Q because they are so different in cursive

amy31416
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
I can see the huge disconnect in the different generations in here. Yes they did away with cursive. Yes many people under the age of 30 do not write in cursive as it has been dying out over the years and especially with the schools not teaching it anymore, goodbye. Soon we might not even type or write but when we think something will project our thoughts into words.

Personally, I think it's something that parents should teach their kids as a hobby that preserves a tradition. In the next ten years it'll probably be considered "quant," if it isn't already.

I don't care if it's taught in schools.

amy31416
07-10-2013, 10:42 AM
One other question--how does someone take notes during a lecture if they don't use cursive? It's much faster to write that way, illegible as it may be to someone else.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
One other question--how does someone take notes during a lecture if they don't use cursive? It's much faster to write that way, illegible as it may be to someone else.
I type 130-150wpm :D

tod evans
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM

My mother still takes notes shorthand...:eek:

QuickZ06
07-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Personally, I think it's something that parents should teach their kids as a hobby that preserves a tradition. In the next ten years it'll probably be considered "quant," if it isn't already.

IDK, I think technology will make even writing obsolete as it has with cursive. I think I would rather spend time teaching my kids coding vs. things that will not matter to them in the future. I want to make sure my kids will be advanced enough to be able to fill the new demanding jobs that will exists or have the tools to start their own business. But a big reason is these standardized tests and the studying they do for them is taking up most of the class time.

QuickZ06
07-10-2013, 10:48 AM

I do not know how people still write when you can type faster. But not many still hand write in these days. And more and more schools are using tablets and PC in class below the college level.

tod evans
07-10-2013, 10:52 AM
I do not know how people still write when you can type faster. But not many still hand write in these days. And more and more schools are using tablets and PC in class below the college level.

I type one-fingered...

It's actually faster for me to write.:o

QuickZ06
07-10-2013, 10:55 AM
I type one-fingered...

It's actually faster for me to write.:o

You ole chicken pecker :D

tod evans
07-10-2013, 10:58 AM
You ole chicken pecker :D

The moniker given to Naval Corpsman when I was in was "pecker-checker" due to the prevalence of gonorrhea..

Ender
07-10-2013, 11:08 AM
None of the wealthy kids I taught in a private school, could read or write cursive.

I had them turn assignments in to my classes in cursive, which caused a bit of a ruckus at first. But my experience is that cursive writing helps connect the brain and makes learning easier. This, along with the arts and languages, is a simple way to begin to become whole brain thinkers. Many of them thanked me later.

Technology and computer skills are important and many older folks cannot even handle email, let alone any thing like Adobe or PowerPoint- nevertheless, cursive is an important part of brain development and should not be neglected. I learned to write cursive as a home-schooler and am eternally thankful to my mother for that.

amy31416
07-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I type 130-150wpm :D

I'm a fast typer as well, but I draw a lot too and use arrows when I take notes to connect various concepts, box something when the prof is giving a "tell" that something would be on an exam, stuff like that. I suppose there are some adaptations, but I can't imagine it being faster--and I don't like the idea of putting all my "data" on one piece of equipment that could be stolen/lost/fail.

IDK, I think technology will make even writing obsolete as it has with cursive. I think I would rather spend time teaching my kids coding vs. things that will not matter to them in the future. I want to make sure my kids will be advanced enough to be able to fill the new demanding jobs that will exists or have the tools to start their own business. But a big reason is these standardized tests and the studying they do for them is taking up most of the class time.

I'm fine with teaching coding or using programs to create art, but there's something wrong with constantly being "plugged in." I'm not raising my daughter to be a working stiff (though there's nothing wrong with ensuring your kids have all the tools they need), I'm raising her to use her mind and her imagination (I hope.) And nothing beats a handwritten journal that you can take anywhere with you and write anything in, draw anything in, design anything in. Power goes out, no problem. They're generally not stolen, and they don't crash and lose data.

My major was chemistry, so I drew a LOT when taking notes. Many different styles of drawing, from diagramming electrical boards, to molecules, electron movement, etc. I'd have to have a different drawing program for each course, and it'd be difficult to link the text from one program to the drawings in another program.

I guess I'm too much of an old-timer for all this whippersnapper nonsense. :p

Xhin
07-10-2013, 11:35 AM
To be fair, I have no idea how to write cursive and I got all A's throughout elementary school. They should really have a refresher course in high school or something if they expect it to be common knowledge.

Xhin
07-10-2013, 11:42 AM

For me, my print has evolved into a semi-cursive style itself. I can write extremely quickly and it's still (mostly) legible.

juleswin
07-10-2013, 11:57 AM
My mother still takes notes shorthand...:eek:

Nice, I got an A in my shorthand class in high school and up until 2 weeks ago I didn't know that style of writing was called cursive writing. I should buy a "Honk if you know shorthand" and see how many honks I get.

Anyway, I really believe the problem with blacks in education is that the black family is in such a bad state that its unable to cultivate good students. I was a horrible student when I was young, I hated doing my homeworks and preferred playing soccer instead of studying. Luckily for me, I had parents who guided me up until I realized the important of education. They stood beside me during my first years of high school and without then, I could have easily ended up like Jentel.

Pericles
07-10-2013, 12:38 PM

If nothing else, it is a necessary skill to read historical documents, such as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. If your only knowledge of such documents is a transcription, and you can't read the original (A) how does one know that the transcription is correct, and (B) does not being able to read the document in the original lead to some loss of spiritual connectivity with the author?

AuH20
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Ummm,

We're all blacks now. It really is sad when you think about it. They beta tested this tyranny on African-Americans and now it's come full circle. A nation of idiots.

tod evans
07-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Nice, I got an A in my shorthand class in high school and up until 2 weeks ago I didn't know that style of writing was called cursive writing. I should buy a "Honk if you know shorthand" and see how many honks I get.

Anyway, I really believe the problem with blacks in education is that the black family is in such a bad state that its unable to cultivate good students. I was a horrible student when I was young, I hated doing my homeworks and preferred playing soccer instead of studying. Luckily for me, I had parents who guided me up until I realized the important of education. They stood beside me during my first years of high school and without then, I could have easily ended up like Jentel.

The "shorthand" of which I speak; (Pitman style)

http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/16/62816-004-3D157E3F.gif

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 01:04 PM
The "shorthand" of which I speak; (Pitman style)

http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/16/62816-004-3D157E3F.gif
ya, not happening. I'd rather write in morse code

heavenlyboy34
07-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Russian Cyrillic alphabet in cursive:
http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/5/2/8/52880.jpg
You'll see variations on this from person to person (as with English script), but everyone uses basically this. I'm a tad sloppier myself, but all the Russians I know can read what I write. :)

FrankRep
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/8437_10151555583186700_364064640_n.jpg

Nobexliberty
07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/8437_10151555583186700_364064640_n.jpg

FrankREP

paulbot24
07-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Strangely, the art of cursive is still alive and well in our prison system, at least here in Arizona. Maybe if they end up in prison for a while, they can finish off their education. Here's an excerpt from the article and the link below. Talk about irony.:eek:

I found an online comment from a California English teacher who said that most of her high-school students can't understand cursive.

"But the kids I teach who can produce the most lovely cursive are the family members of criminals. Gang members practice gorgeous cursive in prison," she wrote, "then pass it on to their sons and nephews when they get out."
My mother, who was often recruited to write invitations and thank-you notes for the Phoenix Symphony Guild, would turn in her ashes if she knew the future of cursive in these United States was possibly in the hands of gangbangers.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/viewpoints/articles/20100828cursive-joanie-flatt.html#ixzz2Yb6OWn3q

amy31416
07-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Strangely, the art of cursive is still alive and well in our prison system, at least here in Arizona. Maybe if they end up in prison for a while, they can finish off their education. Here's an excerpt from the article and the link below. Talk about irony.:eek:

I found an online comment from a California English teacher who said that most of her high-school students can't understand cursive.

"But the kids I teach who can produce the most lovely cursive are the family members of criminals. Gang members practice gorgeous cursive in prison," she wrote, "then pass it on to their sons and nephews when they get out."
My mother, who was often recruited to write invitations and thank-you notes for the Phoenix Symphony Guild, would turn in her ashes if she knew the future of cursive in these United States was possibly in the hands of gangbangers.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/viewpoints/articles/20100828cursive-joanie-flatt.html#ixzz2Yb6OWn3q

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QgTvnPtrdMY/SsjJxzboIQI/AAAAAAAAEOk/mYjrsT1aORM/s400/a96831_a511_random6_fyou-cursive2.jpg

paulbot24
07-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey! I know a Kenna! Damn it, she didn't seem that promiscuous.

amy31416
07-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey! I know a Kenna! Damn it, she didn't seem that promiscuous.

Let me guess, she wanted to be your "friend." :D

Cutlerzzz
07-10-2013, 03:58 PM
I didn't watch any videos of the trial, so I can't comment on her grammar/syntax/communication, but I think many schools don't teach cursive anymore--am I wrong?

And it sounds like she got busted in a lie there.
I graduated high school a few years ago and IIRC, we spent a short period of time learning cursive in the 2nd grade and that's it. Cursive is honestly a waste of time at this point for most people. Technology has made it all but obsolete.

tod evans
07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
ya, not happening. I'd rather write in morse code

When my mother learned to take "shorthand" she could also type 130WPM on a swing-arm typewriter...

This was expected of any girl who wanted to be a secretary in the 50's.

heavenlyboy34
07-10-2013, 04:33 PM
I graduated high school a few years ago and IIRC, we spent a short period of time learning cursive in the 2nd grade and that's it. Cursive is honestly a waste of time at this point for most people. Technology has made it all but obsolete.
:eek:

kcchiefs6465
07-10-2013, 04:36 PM
We learned cursive in 3rd grade with an emphasis on signing your signature. Some teachers required you to write in cursive some didn't care.

I can read and write cursive very well but am not shocked to hear some people cannot. Well I'm kind of shocked if someone can't read cursive but can read. The letters aren't that different and you should be able to make out the words.

Who am I to judge though? Perhaps the young lady has other talents? Perhaps it was a failure of the school system. Or perhaps she was nervous being up there and asked to read. I know people who are embarrassed to read aloud because of how slowly they read. Or that they'd stutter. It's not that uncommon.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2013, 04:38 PM
When my mother learned to take "shorthand" she could also type 130WPM on a swing-arm typewriter...

This was expected of any girl who wanted to be a secretary in the 50's.

hah, now you see offices require you type at least 50WPM on a keyboard

Working Poor
07-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Let me see if I got this straight regarding OP. The girl wrote a letter in cursive writing that she could not read back. Is this correct? She could not read her own writting?

nano1895
07-10-2013, 04:45 PM
^^

When I was little the only games I had access to were some typing instructor games that my mom was using to practice lol! Really easy and fun way to learn typing, I had to type words to curse away mummies while exploring tombs underneath a pyramid :D.

On that note, I think it would do this nation alot of good education wise if parents would introduce their kids to fun educational games on the PC.

Wow I'm getting kinda nostalgic thinking about it.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RBW-wjNOL.jpg

CPUd
07-10-2013, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuaVMjheNk

Ender
07-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Let me see if I got this straight regarding OP. The girl wrote a letter in cursive writing that she could not read back. Is this correct? She could not read her own writting?

No. She dictated it and someone wrote it down for her.

otherone
07-10-2013, 05:53 PM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/00columnists/walter_williams.jpg

It's educators who graduated Jeantel from elementary and middle school and continued to pass her along in high school. It's educators who will, in June 2014, confer upon her a high-school diploma.

A just society does not alienate the individual from the consequences of his(her) behavior.

BlackTerrel
07-10-2013, 08:11 PM

I guess depends on what you do. Not sure if I could read cursive... I probably could to be honest.... though I'm 100% sure I couldn't write it.

I work with a bunch of well paid and well educated Indians and Asians and I'd be willing to be they're in the same boat. Cursive is pretty useless moving forward - and Jeantell is younger than me.

Brian4Liberty
07-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Well, well, well, Operation-Distract And Divide Part 32 is a resounding success.

Race, race, race, everybody is a racist! Deny. Accuse. Attack. Hate! Everyone jump on in!

(And the NSA, DOJ and IRS scandals slowly fade away into the distant past...)

amy31416
07-10-2013, 08:39 PM
No. She dictated it and someone wrote it down for her.

It said that she wrote it--are you certain?

tod evans
07-11-2013, 03:48 AM
http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Learn%20to%20read%20cursive.%0A%0A&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E

QuickZ06
07-11-2013, 04:09 AM

He is correct someone else wrote the letter for her.

A. Havnes
07-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Back when I had to take the standardized 10th grade writing test (which was basically just writing an essay), it had to be done entirely in cursive. You made a rough draft in print, then the final copy was in cursive. I use cursive all the time.

tangent4ronpaul
07-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Which one of those requirements can be achieved through a higher school budget? Which can be achieved by politicians?

Throwing money at the problem always results in lazy and worse teaching.
Politicians can only make it worse.

What he may be trying to get at is suggest a school breakfast program.

Ummm,

Yes, I met this white girl once who absolutely SWORE England was 200 miles off the US east coast!

As to blacks, well, from semi-recent reporting:
Roughly half drop out of HS.
Of those that drop out, 95% are unemployed.
In this area we have one of the highest homicide rates in the country. It's almost all black on black, something the local media goes to lengths to conceal. It's also almost always drug related and confined mostly to the more "ghetto" areas of the inner city. Something else the media tries to ignore. If you just looked at homicides where one or both the assailant and victim are white, we would have stats saying this state has one of the lowest murder rates in the country. Literally, count them on the fingers of one hand. The only time this comes out is when they publish FBI crime statistics, once a year - so they try and blame it on gun violence and try to ban guns.
One other factor, is that black male parents don't stick around for their offspring about 2/3rds of the time, though in fairness this is often because they get incarcerated - generally for drug crimes.

But yes, he (OP) has a great point about grade inflation and graduating kids to the next grade that shouldn't be. When that's over half the class - it's a major problem.

-t

tod evans
07-11-2013, 08:39 AM
t,

Haven't you got the memo?

Breaking statistics down by race is now "racist"..

Doesn't matter if the breakdown is merely factual and devoid of commentary or insinuation the mere mention of "race" will garner the use of a racist moniker for the statistician...

Ender
07-11-2013, 09:11 AM

I read that she said that in the trial. Don't have a link.

Ender
07-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Throwing money at the problem always results in lazy and worse teaching.
Politicians can only make it worse.

What he may be trying to get at is suggest a school breakfast program.

Yes, I met this white girl once who absolutely SWORE England was 200 miles off the US east coast!

As to blacks, well, from semi-recent reporting:
Roughly half drop out of HS.
Of those that drop out, 95% are unemployed.
In this area we have one of the highest homicide rates in the country. It's almost all black on black, something the local media goes to lengths to conceal. It's also almost always drug related and confined mostly to the more "ghetto" areas of the inner city. Something else the media tries to ignore. If you just looked at homicides where one or both the assailant and victim are white, we would have stats saying this state has one of the lowest murder rates in the country. Literally, count them on the fingers of one hand. The only time this comes out is when they publish FBI crime statistics, once a year - so they try and blame it on gun violence and try to ban guns.
One other factor, is that black male parents don't stick around for their offspring about 2/3rds of the time, though in fairness this is often because they get incarcerated - generally for drug crimes.

But yes, he (OP) has a great point about grade inflation and graduating kids to the next grade that shouldn't be. When that's over half the class - it's a major problem.

-t

Easy solution-

Get rid of mandatory public school and end the WoD.

tangent4ronpaul
07-11-2013, 09:14 AM
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/i-fucking-hate

:D

-t

tangent4ronpaul
07-11-2013, 09:21 AM
t,

Haven't you got the memo?

Breaking statistics down by race is now "racist"..

Doesn't matter if the breakdown is merely factual and devoid of commentary or insinuation the mere mention of "race" will garner the use of a racist moniker for the statistician...

But, but, but.... what about "affirmative action"? How could this possibly be law if "racists" didn't pass the law? :D

-t

ravedown
07-11-2013, 09:23 AM
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/i-fucking-hate

:D

-t
does this site sell, "im a lonely, piece of shit attention whore" t-shirts? because they should.

tangent4ronpaul
07-11-2013, 09:52 AM
does this site sell, "im a lonely, piece of shit attention whore" t-shirts? because they should.

If it's UN-PC, they probably sell it. If they don't have what you want, suggest it and if they add it, they will give you free shirts. There is something there to offend anyone!

-t