PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Code Enforcer

Czolgosz
07-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Found one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuhy_Bumr_U

Acala
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Obviously not afraid of guns or liberty. Just imagine if ALL cops were like that what a different world it would be.

Czolgosz
07-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Obviously not afraid of guns or liberty. Just imagine if ALL cops were like that what a different world it would be.

Indeed.

Henry Rogue
07-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Never talk to cops. Cops were fishing for information/reason to arrest.

puppetmaster
07-09-2013, 01:17 PM
This person recording was exhibiting signs of severe stress. I know this type of encounter can be explosive but be cool...be cool.

The officer was very relaxed and pleasant. I was the training officer for a hostage and kidnapping unit and this guy would have been on our team. This was an ecellent example of an officer -- citizen encounter.
Officer "B" (short one) was not amused (arms crossed) and was also tense and more typical of an officer. The only reason he was not freaking out is that he was taking his cues from the lead officer.

This type of display of rights needs to be done as any PR move would be done, do it so that it is beneficial to the cause and not detrimental to gun rights. Your appearance and comunication skills are very important when it comes to pubic influence.

nice video for training!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-09-2013, 01:19 PM
"I'm somewhat familiar with the type of things you guys do..."

Me too mutherfucker. Me too.

puppetmaster
07-09-2013, 01:36 PM
"I'm somewhat familiar with the type of things you guys do..."

Me too mutherfucker. Me too.

lol true

not all LE are bad but there is a large percentage of officers that shold never be officers......

Pericles
07-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Perot got about 40% of the vote in Grants Pass in 1992.

Henry Rogue
07-09-2013, 02:37 PM
This person recording was exhibiting signs of severe stress. I know this type of encounter can be explosive but be cool...be cool.

The officer was very relaxed and pleasant. I was the training officer for a hostage and kidnapping unit and this guy would have been on our team. This was an ecellent example of an officer -- citizen encounter.
Officer "B" (short one) was not amused (arms crossed) and was also tense and more typical of an officer. The only reason he was not freaking out is that he was taking his cues from the lead officer.

This type of display of rights needs to be done as any PR move would be done, do it so that it is beneficial to the cause and not detrimental to gun rights. Your appearance and comunication skills are very important when it comes to pubic influence.

nice video for training!
I would prefer institutions of LE be dismantled. Since they exist, i'm glad at least, there are liberty people like you in it. Still that will not prevent a "no knock" on my door and subsequent abuses, when they attempt to serve a warrant on my next door neighbor. That a few liberty people are in LE gives me little to no reassurance.

tangent4ronpaul
07-09-2013, 02:55 PM

A 2013 Barny Fife(sp?)

-t