PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday on MSNBC = Super Smear Day

Richie
11-27-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm sick of this. MSNBC has been smearing Ron Paul all morning. First, it was something about Dr. Paul getting endorsed by prostitutes. Now, they're reporting on Dennis Kucinch and the Ron Paul VP thing. Of course, during the whole thing, they refer to him as "the Libertarian."

ThePieSwindler
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Man aren't we past this point? This shit is getting fucking annoying, these precise smears of trivial things about Ron Paul, that the media uses to marginalize things. But when frontrunners get endorsed by people like say, Pat Robertson (giuliani), or groups like, say, La Raza (obama), the media doesnt bat an eye, or if they do, its looked on as a boon and spun in a positive light. The bias is so fuckng obvious its sickening.

BLS
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
You guys aren't used to this yet?

spivey378
11-27-2007, 09:26 AM
we are in the fighting stage. we will persevere.

ShowMeLiberty
11-27-2007, 09:28 AM
This will make you feel better. Send the link to lots of people today.

Ron Paul: Strange Days Indeed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcUS9c9Kbo

VoteRonPaul2008
11-27-2007, 09:31 AM
lol I just saw this the Dennis K thing wasn't bad it was just that he said his first choice for vp would be Ron Paul.. what I don't understand is they can report an endorsement of a brothel owner but not Goldwater Jr.? wtf is wrong with the media?

and they said McCain has the most friends on myspace? good Lord.. now I know for sure never to rely on the MSM for real news..

K1RBY
11-27-2007, 09:32 AM
well the Paul/Kucinch thing is the fault of many morons on this board.

that gets posted at least every other day.

but i guess this is what happens when you draw some of your base from the left, you get fools that dont even know what we are fighting for...

ThePieSwindler
11-27-2007, 09:33 AM
You guys aren't used to this yet?

No i'm used to it certainly, and it is even quite funny. What really bothers me are the people that think Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy theorists abou the media, when the bias is in PLAIN VIEW for those with ears to hear and eyes to see. Yet the freepers, lgfers, dailykosers, wankettes (shoutout to kylejack), et al will go on saying we are paranoid freaks. This stuff is so obvious as to be self evident.

user
11-27-2007, 09:48 AM
The media is more used to Kucinich since he ran last time. The Kucinich thing could help us in a weird way. When they decide Kucinich doesn't have a very good chance of winning, Democrats and Greens looking for honesty may be more likely to turn to Ron Paul than to an Establishment Democrat.

AlexMerced
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Again, I think these will benefit us, it's the oddball stories that peaks peoples curiosity enough to research something.

speciallyblend
11-27-2007, 10:12 AM
well the Paul/Kucinch thing is the fault of many morons on this board.

that gets posted at least every other day.

but i guess this is what happens when you draw some of your base from the left, you get fools that dont even know what we are fighting for...

im glad you think that way of the left, im no leftie but as far as im concerned those on the far right are just as bad as the people your bashing,lets bash them all

speciallyblend
11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Again, I think these will benefit us, it's the oddball stories that peaks peoples curiosity enough to research something.

any media is good ,people who vote who hear this will look for themselves and understand the msm is crap ,good or bad it helps for now