PDA

View Full Version : Fresno County Central Committee Chairman Win

Mr.NoSmile
07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Look, folks here and out there can minimize the Republican Party in California as they wish, but progress is progress. Especially considering what goes on in states like Alaska, a pick-me-up helps every now and then.

But anyway, via a Facebook page, it was announced that Kurtis Willey has been elected as Chairman for the Fresno County Republican Central Committee. To get a sense of where he's coming from:

As a fellow Tea Party Member who firmly believes in the power of grassroots organizations and the three core principles of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets, I am honored to have received the endorsement from the Central Valley Tea Party for the Chairman of the Fresno County GOP.

https://www.facebook.com/VoteForKurtisWilley2012

So there's that.

tsai3904
07-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Kurtis was the Fresno County Chairman for Ron Paul in 2012 so this is a good win.

FSP-Rebel
07-11-2013, 10:03 AM
More good news via grassroots mobilization, keep em coming! We own the chair and committee of district 12 here in Mich plus many more districts and dozens on the state committee. Slightly old news this year but perhaps this is brand new info to some here. By owning if not being outright massively influential on these committees is where we get our swagger to keep state senators in line and vote to stave off the medicaid exchanges and not let the Gov bail out Detroit pensioners on our dime as the city goes belly up.

Krzysztof Lesiak
07-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Awesome news! We need more wins like this!

I'm wondering how many RP'ers are state party chairmen. I know of A.J. Spiker in Iowa. Anyone know anyone else?