PDA

View Full Version : A LOT of Ron Paul stuff on eBay!!

xRedfoxx
06-24-2007, 08:16 AM
All,
There are tons of Ron Paul materials on eBay. Just search "Ron Paul." You'll find that most prices are near cost for the seller and a pretty good deal for Ron Paul Meetup groups. Stickers are all over the place and I know several groups are working on lawn signs at really great prices!

Do whatever you can to promote Dr. Paul. If you haven't personally been out to place at least one sign in a visible location, or put a sticker on your vehicle, please make today the day!!

austin356
06-25-2007, 01:46 PM
there needs to be more stuff. Everyone and every group that makes anything needs to make extra and sell it. Its much more efficient like that.

But other than that, I have bought a banner from there.

wbbgjr
07-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Where do i get lawn signs? None on ebay.

angelatc
07-13-2007, 10:51 AM
http://www.ronpaulhq.com/paulmart.php - this is where I got mine.

RonPaul2012grassroots
07-13-2007, 11:34 AM
We've got the best deals on yard signs.

www.ronpaulstickers.com

You can save money on the wire stands if you go to your local masonry supply house and purchase what's called ladder wire. Ladder wire comes in ten ft. lengths and each ten ft. length can be cut into three wire stands for your yard signs. Use the 8" or 10" wide ladder wire and cut it with a metal cutting blade on a standard circular saw. Be sure to wear eye protection when you do this.

If you DIY your own wire stands you save money on both the wire stands and the shipping.

We don't have just the signs in bulk without the wire stands listed yet on the website, but you can email me for the best bulk pricing on yard signs with or without the wire stands -

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks,
Tom

Man from La Mancha
07-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I have checked out ebay
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Ron+Paul&category0=

Out of 163 items it looks half are for the same bumper sticker. While there are some nice things here, check out campaign materials board on this forum and you will find more diversity and better prices.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-13-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm going to put cheap shirts -- about $4 per -- up there in a week or so. I'm sure I'll remember to post a notice here. :)

xRedfoxx
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM
There are now bulk signs on eBay. As always, purchase from the cheapest supplier for your needs...it helps drive economics!

wizardwatson
07-31-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm totally willing to give my artwork and let people buy on my printers account at cost if they want to organize it, I'm just too busy lately with other stuff.

You can get these rally signs for $1.08 a piece at cost (when buying 1000), yard signs for $1.65 a piece (@1000) and stickers for $0.11 at 5000 and $0.06 a piece if you buy 40,000.

I paid $400 for the artwork but I'd let anyone who wants to do this have it for free.

Don't PM me through any of these boards, as I've posted in multiple places. Meet me on the Ron Paul Pibb.com channel if you're interested or need more info.

https://pibb.com/go/ronpaul

I'm wizardwatson over there too.

xRedfoxx
08-01-2007, 10:10 PM
More bulk stickers and new Ron Paul buttons have now been added to eBay. Check it out. The larger the order the cheaper the price. Try to coordinate with your local Meetup group.

Sematary
08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
All,
There are tons of Ron Paul materials on eBay. Just search "Ron Paul." You'll find that most prices are near cost for the seller and a pretty good deal for Ron Paul Meetup groups. Stickers are all over the place and I know several groups are working on lawn signs at really great prices!

Do whatever you can to promote Dr. Paul. If you haven't personally been out to place at least one sign in a visible location, or put a sticker on your vehicle, please make today the day!!

Be cautious, however. I got ripped off on a 4x7 revolution banner.
This is the seller: ron_paul_for_2008

I paid for the item on the 13th of July and never received it.
This is his most recent feedback. Be CAUTIOUS!!!

Seller Never sent Banner. Does not respond to me. Advertised would send next day
chrisbuyaz ( 4 )
Aug-02-07 05:52
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating 30 days I never received my item. Seller is being fraudulent. Unanswered emails.
jduckworth777 ( 43 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
Aug-01-07 15:39
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating I never received my item. Seller is being fraudulent.
kevinkosk ( 1 )
Aug-01-07 15:10
Ron Paul Revolution Banner 4.7' X 2'ft Hope For America (#270142750847) US $18.25 View Item
Negative feedback rating Never sent banner. Never responded to inquiries. Claims ships right away.
chrisbuyaz ( 4 )
Aug-01-07 13:24
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating Never sent item. Won't respond to contacts. Don't buy from.

austin356
08-02-2007, 09:50 AM
How much do you guys think I can get for 9' x 4' tyvek Ron Paul Revolution Banners?

We (small 19 member group) are looking to sell some banners to recoup some of the costs.

Sematary
08-02-2007, 11:01 AM
How much do you guys think I can get for 9' x 4' tyvek Ron Paul Revolution Banners?

We (small 19 member group) are looking to sell some banners to recoup some of the costs.

$20 ? You might be able to get more but if the goal is to simply help spread the word, why not charge cost plus shipping? I'd buy one immediately.

McDermit
08-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Start the auction at cost, and see where it goes from there. If profits will be donated or used for your meetup's efforts, be sure to state such in the auction.

I haven't made any banners myself yet, so I've been bidding on the FSU banners. Some are going at $15+ for a 4'x2' banner. I don't mind paying the high prices, because I know that the money will go towards more RP campaigning. However, I wouldn't pay anywhere near as much for a banner from a for-profit seller.