PDA

View Full Version : Update on the worsening mental condition of Uncle Emanuel Watkins

RompingWillyBilly
07-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I was surfacing the world wide web recently and stumbled across the whereabouts of Uncle Emanuel Watkins. He seems crazier than ever still writing on a manifesto that hasn't seemed to have advanced much beyond the same old nonsense he was writing in here. After showing his appreciation for my being the only one to ever respond to his blog, he game me permission to post it in here. Of course, children should not be allowed to read any of the subject material below while a warning should be given to mature audience members that its content might be deemed rather offensive at times.

The United States should no longer be utilizing that old world political spectrum developed by Aristotle, a model which has long depicted a ****-social romance happening between two males of rhetoric, one depicted on the far left end of the scale and the other on the right. Instead, as our Founding Fathers once wrote a declaration addressing a tyrant king within The Declaration of Independence, as we today should be utilizing this negative character depicting him at one far end of a new world American conflict, so the other vacant side of the spectrum should be his exact inverse, or perverse, with her being a condemned prostitute.
In contrasting these two, as the king would be blessed, the prostitute would be cursed; as he is enthroned as the owner of all property, she is a homeless trespasser; as he is the owner of all things, she is owned by him; and so on.
If this faceless prostitute only had legal rights going for her, then she would truly be lost forever having nothing. But, fact is, our natural Bill of Rights aren't the same as legal or civil rights.
Again, the difference between the prior tyranny of yesteryear and of the government of today we have instituted among men within the United States is, while the first was once a minority of a few scheming together for the purpose of maintaining their advantage over a majority, the second is a majority of many who, after gathering in fellowship to long consider, decided upon preserving tyranny as a necessary-evil in order to advance the Civil Purpose of all men.
If chosen to serve as the leading member of a government, I would have two reasons to ever write something down. While one would be to write conclusively in order to create laws for the benefit of myself and my own posterity to the extent of a legal dictatorship, the other reason to write would be to substantiate the inborn powers of my opposition in order to warn of a oral follow up under the Light of the Truth.
In other words, as paradoxical as this might seem, the true power isn't the power itself, but the threat of coming forth to demonstrate power.
While the first example of written authority deals with the false powers of manipulation, with those things that we do, the second example of written authority deals with an open ended further warning for the Almighty's possible divine intervention into the matter, this last pertaining to the Truth.
Again, in a government instituted among men, if the people are to be included as part of the process of a more perfect Union, then they are going to need to be empowered in some fashion. The way our Founding Fathers empowered the people within the U.S. Constitution was by writing down our Bill of Rights not with the original intentions of them being legal or civil rights, but as the natural will of the people as a collective Soul.
To elaborate, if I were to write something down as a legal conclusion either in the dirt or on a piece of paper, such a law would in very short time both blow and whither away becoming ineffective. However, if I write something in the dirt regarding the true empowerment of those who oppose me with the further intent of threatening to orally declare such under the Light of the Truth, it becomes a rock solid natural right upon the conscience of tyranny.
Being much more than just legal documentation, the articles of the Bill of Rights within the U.S. Constitution are justification for the intervention of the Almighty Himself into the affairs between the more perfect Union, with this being a relationship between a necessary tyranny and a disadvantaged people, as a warning made by our Founding Fathers towards every future tyranny, whether it be domestic or abroad, concerning the natural inborn powers inherited by this nations' posterity, rights of which need no legal protection: A threat by our Founders against any who would be so foolish as to stumble up the people from advancing their Civil Purpose.
The true empowerment of the homeless prostitute, with her representing the disadvantaged majority, is in our Founders writing down of our Bill of Rights within The U.S. Constitution.