PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested in Seattle with explosives described as "anarchist"

RonPaulFanInGA
07-06-2013, 11:09 AM
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Bail-set-at-2M-for-armed-man-arrested-in-Seattle-4648900.php

The man arrested in Seattle earlier this week in a stolen vehicle containing explosive devices has been described by police a self-proclaimed anarchist who planned to make a "statement" in support of the Brazilian's who have been protesting the government in recent weeks. The man reportedly had maps of three local college campuses.

phill4paul
07-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Nothing says 'statement' like blowing up American college campuses in support of the Brazilian protests. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
07-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Nothing says 'statement' like blowing up American college campuses in support of the Brazilian protests. :rolleyes:

Molotov cocktails are not very effective at blowing up anything.
Starting a fire maybe (depending),, but not blowing up.

FrankRep
07-06-2013, 11:36 AM
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Bail-set-at-2M-for-armed-man-arrested-in-Seattle-4648900.php

Keyword: self-proclaimed anarchist

RonPaulFanInGA
07-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Keyword: self-proclaimed anarchist

Is there some other kind? Wasn't aware there were certified anarchists.

phill4paul
07-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Molotov cocktails are not very effective at blowing up anything.
Starting a fire maybe (depending),, but not blowing up.

Sorry. Didn't read the propaganda. Guess I should have. I agree. Guess I've got terroristic "bomb" making materials about the house. If ya don't break 3 a day you ain't doing it right.

mad cow
07-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Is there some other kind? Wasn't aware there were certified anarchists.

There will be multiple private agencies certifying,and decertifying them.

HOLLYWOOD
07-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Keyword: self-proclaimed anarchistKeyword 'explosive devices' ...next 4th of July sparklers will be on the list.

Nothing like asking to be caught, driving a 'STOLEN TRUCK' and a telling the world in a 'POD CAST'!

BTW, this is another BOOZ-ALLEN-HAMILTON, SAIC, et al... operation in America. They monitor EVERYTHING and categorize, classify, and submit threat levels of each and every single person in America. Don't believe me, look at the job openings at these companies and then all the idiots employees on LinkedIn who posting their careers/details of doing it.

Henry Rogue
07-06-2013, 12:47 PM
I like snakes and sparklers.