PDA

View Full Version : RudysReadingList.com top story on Politico.com!

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 06:47 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1107/7055.html

and please digg it here:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_supporter_hopes_lightning_will_strike_twi ce_Politico

hambone1982
11-27-2007, 07:55 AM
I just saw that. Very sweet.

Wayne Hammond
11-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Cool! :)

NinjaPirate
11-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Nice!

Sey.Naci
11-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Am getting intermittent accessibility issues: "service unavailable" and slow loading again. Anyone else?

Earlier, when I clicked the link provided in the Politico article - which points to the domain without the 'www' -, I got 'service unavailable'; trying it with the 'www', I got the page but it was slow to load. Just tried accessing the site again with the 'www' and got 'service unavailable'.

Same problems with ronpaulblimp.com and teapart07.com. Not with any other sites.

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Bump for the digg- yes that issue is being addressed in other threads. On the phone now with support and escalating the call.

fletcher
11-27-2007, 01:38 PM
That sucks. Fuck November 30th. Its a shame that Trevor was deemed king of all moneybombs because he built one website. It really went to his head.

austin356
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
That sucks. Fuck November 30th. Its a shame that Trevor was deemed king of all moneybombs because he built one website. It really went to his head.

Ok I am always been one of Trevor's greatest critics (see dozens of threads, especially the ones about emails)....... but this is way over the top and out of line.

fletcher
11-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Ok I am always been one of Trevor's greatest critics (see dozens of threads, especially the ones about emails)....... but this is way over the top and out of line.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't.

me3
11-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Like it or not, someone had to be the face for the money bombs, just as Taco John got to be the face for the Ron Paul media action segment.

And Trevor has been able to leverage that facetime into opportunities and articles to promote future moneybombs.

I've communicated personally with Trevor, and he's a decent enough guy with his heart in the right place. I think a lot of the attack comments from on the internet (because there is no face-to-face accountability for civility) and from people who merely see him as an event coordinator, and not a comrade of the revolution.

ItsTime
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
We NEED TO RAISE this money on the 30th now. Or they will hammer us all month.

Michigan11
11-27-2007, 02:10 PM
It's all good. November 30th and the Tea Party!

I'm giving to both. The 30th is increasing the amount I personally give. It's good and good for you.

specsaregood
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM

"Jealousy is the jaundice of the soul."

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 02:24 PM
hmmm- normally I wouldn't respond but actually I think I know why you're feeling that way. I give credit to all RP supporters and James Sugra when I speak- but they don't print it that way- thats not my fault. You can hate me if you want- it's ok. All of this is out of my control. I do my best and that's all I can do. In the end it's all about Ron Paul so whatever they say means exposure for him in the end. That's all that matters to me.

btw- for all else.. MTVNews.com will be doing an article on us this afternoon!!! :D:D:D

ItsTime
11-27-2007, 02:27 PM
The media refuses to tell the real story about the 5th and that is not your fault. The 5th was not done by one person. It was done by 1000s of people spreading the word. Countless people creating youtubes.

The MSM just can not rap their head around the idea that a group of people can actually rally around a candidate and an idea without only ONE person telling them to do so.

Freedom is far more popular than they want everyone to know.

hmmm- normally I wouldn't respond but actually I think I know why you're feeling that way. I give credit to all RP supporters and James Sugra when I speak- but they don't print it that way- thats not my fault. You can hate me if you want- it's ok. All of this is out of my control. I do my best and that's all I can do. In the end it's all about Ron Paul so whatever they say means exposure for him in the end. That's all that matters to me.

btw- for all else.. MTVNews.com will be doing an article on us this afternoon!!! :D:D:D

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
The media refuses to tell the real story about the 5th and that is not your fault. The 5th was not done by one person. It was done by 1000s of people spreading the word. Countless people creating youtubes.

The MSM just can not rap their head around the idea that a group of people can actually rally around a candidate and an idea without only ONE person telling them to do so.

Freedom is far more popular than they want everyone to know.

It's true- yesterday I was interviewed by PBS Now and they kept trying to say I did November 5th. I had to say NO I didn't over five times. They don't understand the power of the internet yet.. that's ok.. WE DO!!! I hope they will use my explanation of what really happened in the footage. That's up to the editors but if they are going to use that part at all the truth will come out. Anyone who has heard me on the radio knows I tell the truth about all this. I've done my own part, but none of this is possible without all of us, and we all know it.

Edward
11-27-2007, 03:36 PM
I've done my own part, but none of this is possible without all of us, and we all know it.I know others disagree, but I like the idea of the grassroots movement having someone to rally around. First of all, the press cannot interview a faceless mass. Secondly, it helps us to organize and move in the same direction. I agree with Michigan11... it's all good.

Sey.Naci
11-27-2007, 03:38 PM
It's true- yesterday I was interviewed by PBS Now and they kept trying to say I did November 5th. I had to say NO I didn't over five times. They don't understand the power of the internet yet.. that's ok.. WE DO!!! I hope they will use my explanation of what really happened in the footage. That's up to the editors but if they are going to use that part at all the truth will come out. Anyone who has heard me on the radio knows I tell the truth about all this. I've done my own part, but none of this is possible without all of us, and we all know it.Just clicked your teaparty07.com link in your sig. Came up super fast. The blimp site is indicated as still unavailable. Didn't try Rudy's Rdg List.

EDA: Bummer... teaparty07.com is back as 'service unavailable'.

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-27-2007, 05:45 PM
It's all good.

JAYCEE
11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
It's all good. November 30th and the Tea Party!

I'm giving to both. The 30th is increasing the amount I personally give. It's good and good for you.

Me too! No need for all this conflict among friends.