PDA

View Full Version : Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It

Second_Tier_My_Ass
11-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Convince one new person to actually donate money to the Ron Paul campaign before the end of November. It doesn't have to be a great sum. The idea here is to convince someone to support him so much that they agree to turn over some of their hard-earned money. This will help to immediately raise the necessary funds without diminishing the December 16 money bomb.

AND THEN, between December 1 and December 16, convince 2 new people to donate their money on December 16. That averages out to less than one new person per week.

Surely this is an obtainable goal. I think everyone knows at least 3 people who are potentially fed up with the current state of politics and don't know that there is a viable solution out there in Ron Paul. Perhaps a coworker or a family member who is "on the fence" about whether or not to support RP. Or maybe someone who seems disinterested in politics altogether. I know I didn't care much for it, mostly due to the fact that I hate most politicians, but RP's message cured me, and within a week of hearing that message I was donating my money to the campaign.

Best of luck.