PDA

View Full Version : Snowden and his "revoked" passport

shane77m
07-05-2013, 11:07 AM
People keep throwning around the saying that Snowden's passport has been revoked. According to the governments website it sounds like that would be next to impossible and if it was revoked, it wouldn't keep him from traveling.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppi/info/info_870.html

Passport revocation may be effected when the person obtained the passport fraudulently, when the passport was issued in error, when the person’s certificate of naturalization was cancelled by a federal court, or when the person would not be entitled to a new passport under 22 CFR 51.70 (a) or (b). The physical revocation of a passport is often difficult, and an apparently valid passport can be used for travel until officially taken by an arresting officer or by a court.

To request passport revocation, law enforcement should make the request in writing to the Office of Legal Affairs (address below) with the subject’s name, including aliases, date and place of birth, social security number, known previous passports, last known address, copies of any court orders or warrants, and contact information.

Revocations are coordinated with the Department of Justice and the requesting agency. A passport will not be revoked when the whereabouts of the bearer is unknown. When there is a passport “hit” on an individual within the United States, based on the request, the interested law enforcement agency will be informed of the person’s address so that an arrest can be made.

The requesting agency works with the Department of Justice’s Office of International Affairs, Department of State L/LEI, the embassy and the foreign law enforcement establishment to affect the person’s return to the United States.

When a subject is routinely apprehended and has a passport, the passport may be retained by the law enforcement agency for evidentiary purposes. However, when it is no longer needed for the law enforcement purpose and the person is still in custody or subject to a bond or parole, the passport must be returned to the Department of State, Office of Legal Affairs .

Anti Federalist
07-05-2013, 11:15 AM
That's sheeple fodder there.

One entry on a keyboard in The Matrix, and your documents are no more good.

angelatc
07-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Laws are for little people. Especially when those people can't show up on court to fight.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-05-2013, 11:47 AM
you can't revoke citizenship lol
Wait, so does this mean he can't return to the U.S. since his passport is invalid? But they want him to return to the U.S., don't they? Oh boy.

Kotin
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
I think in his case, since they have branded him an enemy of the state, stuff like this is not even a factor..

not that that is legal lol.. but law is only to help tyrants, not serfs ;)

tangent4ronpaul
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
The state dept said they would grant him a one time entry visa so they could arrest him.

§ 51.70
Request for hearing to review certain denials and revocations.
(a) A person whose passport has been denied or revoked under 22 CFR 51.60(b)(1) through (10), 51.60(c), 51.60(d), 51.61(b), 51.62(a)(1) where the basis for the adverse action would entitle the applicant to a hearing under this section, or § 51.62(a)(2) may request a hearing to the Department to review the basis for the denial or revocation within 60 days of receipt of the notice of the denial or revocation.
(b) The provisions of §§ 51.70 through 51.74 do not apply to any action of the Department taken on an individual basis in denying, restricting, revoking, or invalidating a passport or in any other way adversely affecting the ability of a person to receive or use a passport for reasons excluded from § 51.70(a) including:
(1) Non-nationality;
(2) Refusal under the provisions of 51.60(a);
(3) Refusal to grant a discretionary exception under emergency or humanitarian relief provisions of § 51.61(c) ;
(4) Refusal to grant a discretionary exception from geographical limitations of general applicability.

-t

daviddee
07-05-2013, 02:51 PM

muh_roads
07-05-2013, 03:03 PM
That's sheeple fodder there.

One entry on a keyboard in The Matrix, and your documents are no more good.

Exactly. When are people going to realize laws don't fucking matter? The aristocrats are allowed to break them all the time.

07-05-2013, 04:12 PM
King Obama says it's revoked and so it is.

HOLLYWOOD
07-05-2013, 05:22 PM
There is a solution...
http://niketalk.com/t/548301/hot-russian-spy-anna-chapman-wants-to-marry-ed-snowden

Anna Chapman Proposes Marriage To NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden

By Sanna Chu (http://www.idigitaltimes.com/archives/articles/reporters/sanna-chu/) on July 5, 2013 1:52 AM EDT

http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/data/images/full/2013/07/05/9875-anna-chapman.jpg Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman proposes marriage to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. (Photo: twitter/@ChapmanAnna)

Anna Chapman, the ex-spy who was deported back to Russia in 2010, might have an infatuation with NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, who has been marooned in the international transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport since his arrival there from Hong Kong on June 23.
The Russian ex-spy tweeted, "Snowden, will you marry me?!", per Yahoo (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/ex-russian-spy-anna-chapman-proposes-marriage-edward-171009157.html).

Follow Us

And later, "@nsa will you look after our children?"

The 31-year-old had been posing as a real-estate agent in the U.S. when she was accused of spying for Russia. She and nine others were deported back to Russia in a prisoner swap.
Meanwhile, Snowden has applied for political asylum in 20 countries, half of which have turned down his request. BuzzFeed (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/will-anyone-welcome-edward-snowden) has an updating tally of how each country responds.

Carson
07-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Kind of interesting the way travel between countries is with these new world order of things governments.

We've got around 27 million people in this country alone here illegally and the government doesn't see a thing. It seems the criminals in the government have one set of rules when it comes to getting illegal labor to the criminals in business.

27 million in this one new world country alone. How many world wide?

Then along comes a couple of people they want to mess with and the borders clamp down. A whole new set of rules come into play!

When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want there are those that can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

We are going to have to regain control of our government before we can regain control of our currency. We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.

Scrapmo
07-06-2013, 06:10 PM
The state dept said they would grant him a one time entry visa so they could arrest him.

How benevolent of them.

In the words of Cool Hand Luke.
Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n