PDA

View Full Version : Police search vaginas roadside

tod evans
07-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Two more incidents I haven't seen posted.

If these made "The-Newz" there are hundreds of cases that haven't..

Video at both links...

2 women claim full cavity search by DPS Troopers on side of road
1 trooper terminated, 1 trooper suspended during investigation

http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-women-claim-full-cavity-search-by-dps-troopers-on-side-of-road/-/1735978/20816058/-/2npqy1z/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn5

Two women said they were heading home from the beach last Memorial Day when a DPS trooper pulled them over and gave them a full cavity search.

Brandy Hamilton and Alexandria Randle were on their way home to Houston from Surfside on Highway 288 on Memorial Day 2012 when their attorney said Trooper Nathaniel Turner pulled them over.

On the dash cam audio, the trooper can be heard saying, "The reason I stopped you is you were speeding today. Okay?"

"There is an odor of marijuana in the vehicle," he said on the recording. "I'm going to be searching the vehicle."

He then called for a woman to check the two women.

"Do you have a female deputy to check by my location to search these two females," de asked on the radio's recording,

The lawsuit showed Trooper Bui showed up and intimately checked the two women.

"You're going to go up my private parts," Hamilton asked Bui.

"Yes ma'am," said Bui. "That's why they called out a female."

On the tape, you can see the pain on Hamilton's face as she is searched.

Additionally, Turner claimed the searches were warranted.

"The passenger had her zipper open," he said. "So, I don't know if she stuck something in her crotch or this one did, but you can still smell it (marijuana)."

"It's not allowed. It's intrusive. It's against your constitutional rights. They have no right to do it under any circumstances unless you're at a jail," said attorney Allie Booker, who represents Hamilton and Randle. "With me being a lady, it's hard to think or imagine that you could be stopped for a traffic stop and basically be sexually assaulted on the side of the road by two police officers."

On the recording, Trooper Turner said he found a joint in Hamilton's car. He wrote her a ticket and gave her a warning for speeding. Hamilton and Randle were released 40 minutes after the traffic stop.

The Texas Department of Public Safety released this statement:

"Upon learning of this incident, the Department’s Inspector General immediately conducted an internal investigation, and Trooper Jennie Bui was subsequently terminated by DPS on June 29. Trooper Nathaniel Turner was suspended from duty on June 10, and remains suspended by the department pending the outcome of an internal investigation also being conducted by the DPS Office of Inspector General. According to DPS Director Steven McCraw, 'The department does not and will not tolerate any conduct that violates the U.S. and Texas constitutions or DPS training or policy.' As this case is pending litigation, we have no further information to provide."

The lawsuit claimed two Brazoria County deputies witnessed the cavity searches and worked on the case.

Local 2 called the sheriff's office for comment. The office said to check back on Wednesday for a response from the sheriff.

Man alleges Mission police mistreated wife

Posted: Jul 04, 2013 12:21 PM CDT

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22761476/man-alleges-mission-police-mistreated-wife?hpt=ju_bn5

MISSION, KS (KCTV) -
A local man is calling out Mission, KS, police over a dash cam video involving his wife. He said he put it on YouTube to make a point.

It all started when the woman was trying to put some packages into a drop box at the post office just after the glass doors had shut. She was trying to get the attention of some of the workers behind the counter, but the doors leading to them were already locked.

A postal worker called police to say the woman got angry when they wouldn't help her - even threatening - and she dropped rocks in the drop box.

Her husband said she didn't do any of that and didn't deserve the treatment she got.

The woman's husband posted the video on YouTube that included dash cam of a March arrest, just recently released.

The video shows a second officer arrive and within moments the woman is taken to the ground.

"They violated her rights in so many ways," the husband said in the same YouTube video.

Mission police wouldn't comment, saying they don't comment on cases pending in their municipal court.

"We'd love to provide comments but don't want to be accused of tainting the judicial process," a spokesperson said in a written statement.

KCTV5's Betsy Webster went to a criminal justice instructor at Park University for a breakdown of what's seen on the video.

"I understand, certainly some of the comments. I understand the perceptions," said John Hamilton, associate professor of criminal justice administration at Park University.

Hamilton, who used to be a commander with the Kansas City Police Department, said the perceptions are often inforced by police TV dramas.

"Some guy jumps out of the car and they body slam her. Watch when her elbow hits the ground. I mean this is a painful body slam," the woman's husband says in the video.

It looked painful, but Hamilton said it was not unreasonable because of the moment when the woman turns away from the officer.

"When somebody moves in that way, that would not be seen as a cooperative move," Hamilton said. "Like they were turning to break loose, whether it's to run or whether it's to turn and take a swing."

Another moment people have taken issue with is when the female officer starts looking through the woman's purse.

"Really? Are you shuffling through my purse?" the woman is heard saying.

"Yes," replies the female officer.

"You have no right to shuffle through my things," the woman said.

"Really? Where'd you get your law degree?" the officer responds.

The officer's comment may be taken as sarcastic and snide, but Hamilton said it's not a violation of search and seizure rights.

"We have what we call search incident to an arrest. And what the courts have said is that officers can search an individual or their belongings once they are under arrest, for officers' safety," he said.

The woman is heard telling the officers it was her children putting the rocks in the postal box and she was hollering to get them to stop, becoming frazzled like many moms would be.

"'My babies are screaming in the van.' They cavity search her. They never read her her Miranda Rights," the man said in his YouTube video.

But the search he refers to is also typical and the Miranda Rights reading, officials said, is frequently misunderstood.

"If I'm not going to ask you any questions about the particular incident, I don't have to advise you of Miranda," Hamilton said.

That leaves the officers' remarks to the woman, like at the point when they ask who can come get the kids.

"I could give you his (her husband's) cell phone number," the woman said.

"Right now, I just want you to sit there and be quiet," the male officer responds.

It takes eight minutes for them to finally get the number. But Hamilton calls the interaction professional, despite a few seemingly snarky remarks.

"Unprofessional would have been, 'well we tried to call your husband once and we didn't get ahold of him and so now we are taking the kids and we're going to take them to juvenile and he can just pick them up there,'" he said.

The man who posted the video told KCTV5 he wanted to talk, but he wanted to go through his attorney before talking in person about his concerns. He gave KCTV5 his attorney's cell phone number, but she hasn't responded.

tod evans
07-05-2013, 06:14 AM
New ordinances to be enacted;

Failure to properly lubricate orifices prior to encountering LEO.

Second offence will be a felony carrying all of the legal ramifications adherent to felonious behavior.

Occam's Banana
07-05-2013, 06:21 AM
I couldn't help but notice that the excuse-making court-apologist hack's name is "Hamilton" ... how very appropriate ....

"We'd love to provide comments but don't want to be accused of tainting the judicial process," a spokesperson said in a written statement.

Oh, it's a bit late for that, I think ... (and isn't it charming how they "don't want to be accused" of stuff?).

kathy88
07-05-2013, 06:21 AM
Defending the animals per usual. Fuckers.

tod evans
07-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Now, now.

Got to think of officer safety!

So many women regularly hide weapons in their vaginas..

Don't forget the guys!

Remember the "terrorist" who allegedly shoved a bomb up his ass? (In The-Newz a week or two back)

Better grease up guys before traveling the kings roads..:eek:

Origanalist
07-05-2013, 06:36 AM
How much longer....?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4623954278351946&pid=15.1

Occam's Banana
07-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Now, now.

Got to think of officer safety!

Oh, yes, indeed! And "our boys in blue" (or girls, as the case may be) must be on constant alert for danger. Here's a perfect example:

"When somebody moves in that way, that would not be seen as a cooperative move," Hamilton said. "Like they were turning to break loose, whether it's to run or whether it's to turn and take a swing."

You see, if a "perp" turns away from you, that's "uncooperative" because because he or she may be about to run away or take a swing at you.

And if a "perp" turns towards you, that's "uncooperative" because he or she may be about to run at you or take a swing at you.

And if a "perp" just stands still and does nothing, that's "uncooperative" because he or she may be thinking about running away or taking a swing at you.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-05-2013, 09:06 AM
if I stopped a woman and shoved my hand up her vagina, I'd be in jail right now. But since they are the police they can molest anyone they want.

Kotin
07-05-2013, 09:28 AM
well, there is precedence for this not standing.. remember the roadside cavity searches in Texas?? both of those officers were charged and convicted..

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Oh, yes, indeed! And "our boys in blue" (or girls, as the case may be) must be on constant alert for danger. Here's a perfect example:

You see, if a "perp" turns away from you, that's "uncooperative" because because he or she may be about to run away or take a swing at you.

And if a "perp" turns towards you, that's "uncooperative" because he or she may be about to run at you or take a swing at you.

And if a "perp" just stands still and does nothing, that's "uncooperative" because he or she may be thinking about running away or taking a swing at you.
"SPREAD EM! ...your ass cheeks, not your hands."

Athan
07-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Man, the Nazi's didn't even go this far. All they did was check inside clothing with a gun and they did not touch the citizens. All we need now to top Hitler (if we haven't already) is to gas some minority.

tod evans
07-05-2013, 10:03 AM
"SPREAD EM! ...your ass cheeks, not your hands."

"They" are not using the term 'cavity' unknowingly...

kathy88
07-05-2013, 11:20 AM
What was that congressman's advice when you're being raped? Pee? Yeah. Appropriate here. There, not so much.

Anti Federalist
07-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Thank god those brave officers were OK.

*belch*

Matthew5
07-05-2013, 11:44 AM
"If women simply had to stick things up their hoo-hahs to get away with it, we'd all be in trouble. Are you aware of how many hoo-has are out there? Millions! And every woman has at least one! Now I hear some men are getting them too. Law and order must be maintained for a civil society." - Office Friendly

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 12:38 PM
If a cop did anything like that to anyone in my family, and the law didn't punish him, I would.

No apologies...

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 01:21 PM
If they tried that on me I would be dead because they would have to shoot me.

kathy88
07-05-2013, 01:32 PM

I would feel so much safer if it was me. You are reported.

acptulsa
07-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I think it should become legal and mandatory.

We've been wondering how to get women to see how foolish faith in the government is and become libertarians. These cops are helping. And if we could get DHS to insist on it during a Democratic administration, our quest for votes would be gloriously fulfilled.

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 02:09 PM

We've been wondering how to get women to see how foolish faith in the government is and become libertarians. These cops are helping. And if we could get DHS to insist on it during a Democratic administration, our quest for votes would be gloriously fulfilled.'

Sure...as long as men get anal cavity searches too. Wouldn't want to deprive anyone.

acptulsa
07-05-2013, 02:14 PM
'

Sure...as long as men get anal cavity searches too. Wouldn't want to deprive anyone.

No no no. The discrimination is part and parcel of the plan. We're trying to get them mad at the Democrats, remember? Besides, it would be just like the Democrats to tell women that this is special treatment they're getting in the name of equality--a sort of 'reverse discrimination'...

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 02:15 PM
No no no. The discrimination is part and parcel of the plan. We're trying to get them mad at the Democrats, remember? Besides, it would be just like the Democrats to tell women that this is special treatment they're getting in the name of equality--a sort of 'reverse discrimination'...

Well being a woman...my answer is...NO

tod evans
07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
There's a lot of republican males that would secretly relish the thought of having their anus explored by their heros in blue..:eek:

acptulsa
07-05-2013, 02:23 PM
There's a lot of republican males that would secretly relish the thought of having their anus explored by their heros in blue..:eek:

Then there's that.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we hear Sen. Graham extolling the virtues of it on Meet the Press.

Not even if I make big puppy dog eyes? :(

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Then there's that.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we hear Sen. Graham extolling the virtues of it on Meet the Press.

Not even if I make big puppy dog eyes? :(

If you had ever had a pelvic exam and a pap smear, you would understand.

acptulsa
07-05-2013, 02:34 PM
If you had ever had a pelvic exam and a pap smear, you would understand.

Being a libertarian, I don't have to understand. It's a matter of principle.

I'm merely searching about trying to find a way to get the rest of the population to develop a few principles, too.

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Thank god those brave officers were OK.

*belch*

Indeed.

If they submitted to it and told me about it later, that cop wouldn't survive if the law left him unscratched. He'd better hope the law punished him, they're far more lenient than I'd be.

My view is that pretty much any crime committed behind Leviathan's badge is worthy of death. And since its done legally and openly, no trial is required.

I would feel so much safer if it was me. You are reported.

I just hope that EVERYONE here who ever says "Reported" is joking:lol:

We've been wondering how to get women to see how foolish faith in the government is and become libertarians. These cops are helping. And if we could get DHS to insist on it during a Democratic administration, our quest for votes would be gloriously fulfilled.

I doubt it. Too many people are sheep...

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 02:37 PM

You also aren't a democrat. Libertarians should get a special exemption just because...

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 02:38 PM
You also aren't a democrat. Libertarians should get a special exemption just because...

I'm also kidding, for the record, although I do just wish America would elect Hitler's clone and be done with it. At least then the person who shot him between the eyes would be hailed as a hero rather than having the executioners praised.

The thing with slowly raising the temperature of the water is that the frog never notices he's boiling.

If its heated up quick, on the other hand...

Anti Federalist
07-05-2013, 02:51 PM

And if a "perp" looks at you, that's a "de-humanizing" stare and will result in arrest.

torchbearer
07-05-2013, 02:54 PM
How much longer....?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4623954278351946&pid=15.1

who are the new judges on american idol?

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Being a libertarian, I don't have to understand. It's a matter of principle.

I'm merely searching about trying to find a way to get the rest of the population to develop a few principles, too.

I don't regard forcing women to have cavity searches to be a libertarian position.

WM_in_MO
07-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I don't regard forcing women to have cavity searches to be a libertarian position.
Warrantless searches, check.

Policy was followed, but they slipped up cause nobody got beaten or shot.

Dr.3D
07-05-2013, 03:27 PM

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for a dentist to be performing cavity searches?

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 05:29 PM

He isn't supporting this, he's just saying that if a Democrat did it it might bring women over to his side.

Which it probably wouldn't. Most women would probably just be like "Its for the children, children have a right to safety" or some variation thereof that I see practically everyday.

Thankfully there are people like you that aren't, but most people are just brainwashed.

And lest you think I'm attacking women specifically, most men are sheep too, just more likely to be conservative sheep over liberal sheep. They're more likely to give into nationalist, warmongering rhetoric rather than "For the children" rhetoric, but both give into tons of evil rhetoric everyday.

The Ron Paul supporting 10% of the populace are predominately the smartest.

We need a law only allowing Ron Paul supporters to vote...

And if a "perp" looks at you, that's a "de-humanizing" stare and will result in arrest.

Land of the free?;)

tod evans
07-05-2013, 05:33 PM

I'm certainly not one of the smartest, but damn it all to hell, I am opinionated!

Carlybee
07-05-2013, 05:37 PM
He isn't supporting this, he's just saying that if a Democrat did it it might bring women over to his side.

Which it probably wouldn't. Most women would probably just be like "Its for the children, children have a right to safety" or some variation thereof that I see practically everyday.

Thankfully there are people like you that aren't, but most people are just brainwashed.

And lest you think I'm attacking women specifically, most men are sheep too, just more likely to be conservative sheep over liberal sheep. They're more likely to give into nationalist, warmongering rhetoric rather than "For the children" rhetoric, but both give into tons of evil rhetoric everyday.

We need a law only allowing Ron Paul supporters to vote...

Land of the free?;)

Yep...liberals would say if you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm certainly not one of the smartest, but damn it all to hell, I am opinionated!

I don't know where I found it, but I saw a video of Mark Levin arguing with a Ron Paul supporter. The Ron Paul supporter was making a perfectly sensible reverse slippery slope argument, and Mark Levin tried to defeat it by saying "The people wouldn't stand for that", used the liberal argument for the commerce clause while simultaneously rejecting it, and later gave up because he had a headache.

I also have in mind a debate on another forum.

And just watching real life...

evilfunnystuff
07-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Land of the free?;)

My dad went through SERE School & POW training in the late 60's or early 70's.

He was recently cited for not wearing a life vest while fishing, he doesn't feel so free.

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
My dad went through SERE School & POW training in the late 60's or early 70's.

He was recently cited for not wearing a life vest while fishing, he doesn't feel so free.

I'm 18. Thinking about what this country will look like when I'm 68 terrifies me...

Scrapmo
07-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm 18. Thinking about what this country will look like when I'm 68 terrifies me...

Im 28. If I can help it I wont be in this country when Im 68.

presence
07-05-2013, 07:57 PM
+1 Hermit

Christian Liberty
07-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Im 28. If I can help it I wont be in this country when Im 68.

I could be wrong, but I've always wondered if this mentality was kind of a "The grass is greener" mentality. Is it ACTUALLY better anywhere else? (And I mean for the average individual, obviously a drug user would be better off in the Netherlands, while someone like Edward Snowden would clearly be better off anywhere than here). Or is there just not any such thing as real freedom anywhere?

I said "68" because it was a round number, but heck, I fear for what this country will be in 10 years...

But the entire world seems like its going to Hell. I doubt there's really anywhere to go. The entire world is going to fall to tyranny at some point.

America, as unfree as it has become in practice, has quite a lot of rhetoric about it. That's something libertarians can at least exploit and try to put up a fight. We also have a constitution which means we technically have a lot of legal latitude: granted they won't actually listen to us but we can actually use the constitution to convince people the government is breaking the law and that resistance is not breaking the law. You don't really have that elsewhere.

Scrapmo
07-06-2013, 12:10 AM
I could be wrong, but I've always wondered if this mentality was kind of a "The grass is greener" mentality. Is it ACTUALLY better anywhere else? (And I mean for the average individual, obviously a drug user would be better off in the Netherlands, while someone like Edward Snowden would clearly be better off anywhere than here). Or is there just not any such thing as real freedom anywhere?

I have no illusions of finding a libertarian utopia. The idea of "better" is subjective. We are not the most economically free country nor are we the most socially free country, we are definitely the most militiristic and imperialistic country and I expect all these things to get worse. And when this country starts to unravel we will see a police state that will rival any throughout history. I have no intention of living in a police state.

Even as bad is America is right now it is still tolerable (for lack of a better word). Its not America now, its America 10,15,20 years from now that I will abandon. I belive in that time period there will be several places that would be better than here. So I will stay and place sandbags and fight, delay, obstruct the flood until it ineveitably rises and washes freedom away from this land for good. And it will. The people in this country have made it clear that they have no desire to be free. Control is comfort. Control is easy. At some point I will lose intrest in fighting for those who will not only, not fight to remove thier own chains, but also actively pursue to enslave me as well.

We also have a constitution which means we technically have a lot of legal latitude: granted they won't actually listen to us but we can actually use the constitution to convince people the government is breaking the law and that resistance is not breaking the law.

The Vast majority of the American public has not read the constitution, nor do they care whats in it. As long as they have thier creature comforts, they will not be stired to action.

You don't really have that elsewhere.

Lots of countries have constitutions. Some of them are more free economically and less socially free. Some are more socially free and less economically free. Pick your poison.

I suggest doing some travelling while your young and uninhibited if you can. There are some other places in the world besides the USof A that are quite nice. I have some friends, and Ron Paul supporters, who moved to New Zealand sometime back. It has some things I dont like but it is overall a good alternative. And if the world is going to burn, why not watch it from the most beautiful place on the planet.

Let me end with a Quote from our own Anti-Federalists from another thread.

We are well and truly fucked.

You people who are not tied down to anything, get the fuck out, now....

But I'm talking about getting out quietly, now, while you still have chance.

Anywhere will be better than here, when the next real or manufactured terror event kills 30,000 people.

Or 3 million.

The other 317 million will go utterly, totally, batshit insane, they will prostrate themselves before government and give an unlimited blank check to the multimillion man standing army to kill whomever they want, whenever they want, for any reason they want, just "keep us safe".

And these goons will be happy to oblige.

And they will go hogwild.

And millions more will die.

Carlybee
07-06-2013, 12:22 AM
I think the best you can do is go off grid as much as is possible but you have to be willing to give up a lot of creature comforts unless you are fabulously wealthy.

Scrapmo
07-06-2013, 12:32 AM
I think the best you can do is go off grid as much as is possible but you have to be willing to give up a lot of creature comforts unless you are fabulously wealthy.

Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas look great for off grid living. The only problem is that I have lived my whole life in South Louisiana. We have jackets on down here if it gets below 70. I would die come winter. My father in law has a houseboat and about 50 acres of swamp and marsh, full of deer,squirrel,hog,duck,crabs,fish etc ad nauseum. It takes about an hour or so boat ride through the swamp to get there. Very secluded.

Carlybee
07-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas look great for off grid living. The only problem is that I have lived my whole life in South Louisiana. We have jackets on down here if it gets below 70. I would die come winter. My father in law has a houseboat and about 50 acres of swamp and marsh, full of deer,squirrel,hog,duck,crabs,fish etc ad nauseum. It takes about an hour or so boat ride through the swamp to get there. Very secluded.

I've been down around Lake Solomon? South of New Orleans. I think you could survive down there well as long as a storm doesn't get you. Louisiana has lots of great fishing and crabbing. I bet those Cajuns around the Atchafalaya would survive quite well too.

Scrapmo
07-06-2013, 12:41 AM
The camp is around the atchafalaya bay. Good redfishing.

Carlybee
07-06-2013, 12:43 AM
The camp is around the atchafalaya bay. Good redfishing.

You're probably fine staying down there then. I know there are some isolated communities down there and it would probably be easy to find fairly like minded people.

Occam's Banana
07-06-2013, 01:47 AM

So if you're a "perp" and you look at a cop, make it count ...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1738398/jack-nicholson-stare-o.gif

Anti Federalist
07-06-2013, 01:00 PM

Whassat yer bitchin' about?

I can't hear you over all this freedom.

*belch*

Anti Federalist
07-06-2013, 01:03 PM
So if you're a "perp" and you look at a cop, make it count ...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1738398/jack-nicholson-stare-o.gif

Epic Jack.

Expect to see that again.

kahless
07-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Why did I read the comments over there. I hope it is just one guy making all those posts supportive of what the police did. :mad:

acptulsa
07-06-2013, 02:59 PM

And I am glad you're not really as dense as you're pretending to be.

Do wish you had a sense of humor, though...

Why did I read the comments over there. I hope it is just one guy making all those posts supportive of what the police did. :mad:

He's just about to graduate the police academy (on his third try), and doesn't want it all to be in vain.

JCDenton0451
07-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Police search vaginas roadside

lol How is this different from the vaginal ultrasounds legislation that GOP is push throughout the country? At least a full cavity search may be justified in some instances. A mandatory vagina probe though has no other purpose than to humiliate a woman.

Matthew5
07-07-2013, 09:17 PM
lol How is this different from the vaginal ultrasounds legislation that GOP is push throughout the country? At least a full cavity search may be justified in some instances. A mandatory vagina probe though has no other purpose than to humiliate a woman.

Are you referring to abortion legislation? Having your vagina forcibly ram rodded by a civil grunt in public is quite different than electing for a voluntary medical procedure by a licensed technician in a private, medical facility.

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I just hope that EVERYONE here who ever says "Reported" is joking:lol:

Naw, I report all the Thoughtcrime I see 'round here. I've got Big Sister on speed dial. :cool:

Christian Liberty
07-07-2013, 09:33 PM

What does being "off grid" mean?

Christian Liberty
07-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Are you referring to abortion legislation? Having your vagina forcibly ram rodded by a civil grunt in public is quite different than electing for a voluntary medical procedure by a licensed technician in a private, medical facility.

Yeah, I wouldn't have a problem with a law saying that the female must undergo circumcision before murdering her child. Of course, better yet would be to ban child murder entirely, punishable by death or exile.

Don't murder your child. Its not that hard.

This is very, VERY different from checking people on the side of the road: people who more likely than not have no intent to commit murder.

Scrapmo
07-07-2013, 09:40 PM
What does being "off grid" mean?

Live in an isolated area. Somewhere that would be hard for a mob of hungry people to find.
Be capable of providing food, water and medical attention to yourself and family, without have to rely on a grocery store, utlity department, hospital.

It means being completely self-sufficient without the niceties of 21-century living. Living off the beaten path.

Keith and stuff
07-07-2013, 09:44 PM
On Texas :(

Christian Liberty
07-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Live in an isolated area. Somewhere that would be hard for a mob of hungry people to find.
Be capable of providing food, water and medical attention to yourself and family, without have to rely on a grocery store, utlity department, hospital.

It means being completely self-sufficient without the niceties of 21-century living. Living off the beaten path.

Yeah, I'm really not capable of doing that. I guess the best I'll be able to do is pray that the SHTF holds off for at least ten years and at least be armed so if the world really does go to Hell, I can at least kill a few of "Them" before I die.

So we pretty much, based on several recent cases, NEVER, EVER go to TEXAS. Easy enough for me. I lived there and couldn't stand it. I don't plan on ever going back!

Ron Paul is there though...

That alone makes it a great place.

Heck, when Ron Paul went to NYC for that minerals conference, the entire state lit up for a few short hours:p

Scrapmo
07-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I'm really not capable of doing that. I guess the best I'll be able to do is pray that the SHTF holds off for at least ten years and at least be armed so if the world really does go to Hell, I can at least kill a few of "Them" before I die.

Most people cannot. They have been brought up in a world of dependency. My father-in-law has a place that would be ideal, if it is ever needed. But if not for that, I would be screwed like 99% of the rest of the population.

GunnyFreedom
07-07-2013, 10:40 PM

Is that tripe still a show? :confused:

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Is that tripe still a show? :confused:
I think so. I hear people talking about it on occasion. /eavesdropper

J_White
07-07-2013, 11:57 PM
what will it take ?

anaconda
07-08-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm happy to report that these women are suing:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/women-sue-after-roadside-cavity-search/-/1735978/20835422/-/5fqok0/-/index.html

And a similar case was just settled where two women sued and won damages:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Roadside-Cavity-Search-Lawsuit-Settled-for-185000-213189691.html